ADVERTISEMENT

Time for OU vs Rock Chalk pigskin prognostications. Who ya got?

From CBSSports.com

Oklahoma had Kansas in a game-deciding 4th-and-6 situation but was unable to stop the Jayhawks from getting a first down. Brent Venables admitted post-game he should have called a timeout in the situation because the coaches were still calling the play when the ball was snapped.

Reactions: OUSOONER67
My emotions tell me jayhawks must have some kind of secondary to shut down OUr vertical passing game. In my opinion Dillon can make it happen. This loss falls on play calls (Lebby). Just my opinion my man. 👍
Oh I agree on Lebby. I should have addressed that CoSooner but KU isnt the KU of the last 10 years. As you can see from my earlier post I blame Lebby just as much as you do. It was some crappy play calling by him in so many critical situations.

Reactions: iasooner2000
Could see a loss or more coming after UCF game. Need more studs especially on offense. Defense is improved but still not good enough.
Still ahead of my preseason record prediction of 10-3. Lots of work needed if we will get to that.
Ever since texass this team has regressed. Oh well, it is what it is.
We have one decent running back. When 29 is healthy and playing, we're pretty good. When he's not, even Kansas's porous defense looks pretty good.

But there's not a team in the country that wouldn't have their defense affected by the loss of a Butcus stud inside linebacker
I agree with a lot of what you said but lets not use the “ cold “ excuse. KU had to play in it also. Not a single game left that will be easy.
I wasn't making excuses. Just mimicking the guys wearing crimson helmets.

We have one decent running back. When 29 is healthy and playing, we're pretty good. When he's not, even Kansas's porous defense looks pretty good.

But there's not a team in the country that wouldn't have their defense affected by the loss of a Butcus stud inside linebacker

I wasn't making excuses. Just mimicking the guys wearing crimson helmets.
I'm gonna wear my crimson helmet till my hair wears off. 😉

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT