ADVERTISEMENT

Time for OU vs Rock Chalk pigskin prognostications. Who ya got?

On another site, I took the Jhawks by 1. The road trip to Cincinnati was hard to watch. UCinn is the worst team in the conference. We barely won. Not much better than last week. It's week 8, and we still don't have anything close to a bellcow running back. Last week there appearred to be a chink in the defense. Lots of big plays. I think we can trust that we'll see the 2nd quarterback. But the whole ambiance of tomorrow seems out of kilter. We'll see. And I fear these rumors about the flu bug making the rounds.

I got KU 35-34.

Keep in mind that we seem to do best when I'm pessimistic

Coaching staff stays home. The OUInsider 'couch coach geniuses' get to play who they know should be playing. They get to call the offensive and defensive plays, as only they know OU should. This should keep the doom and gloom bedwetting to a minimum, and put the world back in kilter.

OU 56 KU 20

Kansas has some really good skill guys that we won't shut down completely but I think we get back to better gap assignment football and edge contain. Get them in 3rd and long situations and make Bean win it through the air.

Offense has another opportunity against a bad defense to establish themselves with a consistency it seems we haven't seen since Tulsa.

Last I saw was 10.5 spread. Some late points by KU keep us from covering but I think this will be a game where the score is closer than what the game was.

OU - 45
KU -35

Reactions: iasooner2000
Texas beat Kansas 40-14 and put up 661 yds of total offense, 325 yds passing and 336 rushing.
OKie Lite put up 554 yds of offense on the jayhawks D, 336 through the air. OU should be able to do the same. KU D is very very suspect.

OU 45 KU 21
I never use opponents games vs common opponents since each game is different. I hope your pick is spot on. I bleed red through and through but I just have a bad feeling about the game today. I am going with KU 28-27 due to a late FG miss. Feel free to pile on if I am wrong and I will eat the crow.

Reactions: thall__
It appears that Stutsman forgot to say "Kansas fears Oklahoma!" in his pre-game pep talk.

Walker needs to be the feature RB, running the ball straight at them is working. Lebby needs to figure out Gabriel or keep the ball out of the air, his hitch is worse today. Venable needs to talk with his guys and have them wrap up, to many missed tackles.

Walker needs to be the feature RB, running the ball straight at them is working. Lebby needs to figure out Gabriel or keep the ball out of the air, his hitch is worse today. Venable needs to talk with his guys and have them wrap up, to many missed tackles.
Yes, Walker's a horse and Lebby's calling the right plays for him. Dillon will find his rhythm.

Reactions: 8085sooner
Rough first half. BTW I get a kick out of the Fox pre-game folks. The comments they make about the Big 12 high scoring games is knd of comical considering all conferences have its share of them. They act as if its only the B12

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT