ADVERTISEMENT

OU vs Nebraska Prognostications

OUSOONER67

Sooner starter
Mar 23, 2004
Everywhere
I will go first. If we start out ugly like last week it won't be pretty. 1st game from them after losing their HC after a loss to a cupcake I think will be motivation for them as if playing OU isn't enough they have that as well. OU has been keeping it in the 30's with the O, not this week.
Georgia Southern put up 409 yds thru the air on them last week, 642 yds total offense. Venables and Company get their first Half A Hunderd hung on an opponent. BOOMER!

OU 54 Cornshuckers 21

44-31 OU and it won’t piss me off. A win against Nebraska is always a great win. But CT is probably right about a big portion of Sooner Nation.

Reactions: OUSOONER67
It looks like most of you think that Nebraska will play worse this week in Lincoln against OU than UTEP and Kent State did in Norman. As bad as Nebraska's record has been over the past few years, they do not get blown out at home.

I think the game is going to be a lot closer, with OU winning a surprisingly low scoring game, 28-21.

Last edited:
The weather in Lincoln tonight will be nasty. There may be some lasting through the game. If the weather is bad, it throws a whole new factor into things.

I'm uneasy about tomorrow. All these Nebraska losses have been close games. I'm expecting a one score game for them again. First road game together for a bunch of Sooner players. OU low 30's. Nebraska mid 20's

I am very uneasy about this game. My heart always says OU will win but I just have a really bad feeling in my gut that something weird is going to happen and OU may get the L tag.

With that being said I will go with my heart and say OU wins 27-23.

28-17 Sooners. Start slow but finish strong. Down at the half 17-14 but keep Nebraska from scoring in the 2nd half. Great to have coaches that make halftime adjustments.

63-28, Gabriel will have a solid game and Marcus Majors goes for almost 200 and 3 touchdowns.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT