ADVERTISEMENT

No matter what your stripes, prayer must be made for some kind of peace

My daily devotional is appropriate today

"Stay on the high road with Me,
Many voices clamor for your attention, trying to divert you to another path. But I have called you to walk ever so closely with Me, soaking in My Presence, living in My Peace. This is My unique design for you, planned before the world began.
I have called each of My children to a different path, distinctly designed for that one. Do not let anyone convince you that his path is the only right way, and be careful not to extol your path as superior to another's way. What I require of you is to act justly, to love mercy, and to walk humbly with Me-wherever I Lead."

I apologise if I veer from that with any of you occasionally...

I really should do the safe thing and do this as well.
You are anti-Trump wrong. I don't want to make the time to tell what we, yes we got from Kim. I will tell you this though. You're a Trump hater and because you hate so much, you've become blind to what is going on these days. Trump is delivering the goods and you can't handle it. He's doing some great things right now and you can't come to grips with them. So you can do is bitch and repeat MSNBC. See you Bull, you're back on ignore.

Wrong WNAS.

All Americans except for the most radical WANT TRUMP TO SUCCEED TO REMOVE THIS NUCLEAR THREAT FROM NORTH KOREA.
ITS FOR THE SAFETY OF THE ENTIRE WORLD.AND ALL OF OUR FAMILIES.

I STRONGLY want Trump to have the success to get Kim to get rid of all of his Nukes and his rockets and to allow permanent inspectors to be sure his nukes are gone.

Maybe what will follow will be millions of people who live under this Nazi's brutal rule will see a big change if Kim becomes a part of the world's family with an economic revival in North Korea.

I did not like Trump calling the most repressive brutal dictator in the entire world as "being honorable".Trump said this twice about Kim Jong In April and also in his face to face meeting with Kim.

.If every human being in the entire world was ranked to being very Honorable, Kim would come in dead last.
Here is a link from April in the Associate Press
https://apnews.com/20384f06fd0c4c468349b43f7a55d896

The entire world especially in the US and in South Korea and Japan who are at a greater risk truly all want Trump to succeed

Last edited:
All Americans except for the most radical WANT TRUMP TO SUCCEED TO REMOVE THIS NUCLEAR THREAT FROM NORTH KOREA.

I STRONGLY want Trump to have the success to get Kim to get rid of all of his Nukes and his rockets and to allow permanent inspectors to be sure his nukes are gone.
Well at least you've taken a step back and realized what the primary goal of the POTUS is.

Maybe what will follow will be millions of people who live under this Nazi's brutal rule will see a big change if Kim becomes a part of the world's family with an economic revival in North Korea.
Glad to see you've appeared to make this a secondary goal of the process already set in motion by the Trump administration. I don't think anyone will disagree they would love for North Korea to address their human rights abuses. But let's not get stupid and think it has to be a major sticking point in the primary goal of getting North Korea to give up it's nuclear weapons capability.

I did not like Trump calling the most repressive brutal dictator in the entire world as "being honorable".Trump said this twice about Kim Jong In April and also in his face to face meeting with Kim.

.If every human being in the entire world was ranked to being very Honorable, Kim would come in dead last.
Well, you may not have liked it but get over it. Who cares what Trump calls Kim as long as the end result is accomplished right?? You think Kim would give up his nukes if Trump called him an asshole?? Didn't think so.

The entire world especially in the US and in South Korea and Japan who are at a greater risk risk truly all want Trump to succeed
Couldn't agree more Bull.

Reactions: iasooner1
On second thought, YOU ARE WRONG BULL.

Kim Jong Un is making overtures to give up his nuclear weapons, sign a formal ending to the Korean War, released three US hostages, wanting to pursue peace on the Korean peninsula, and forge a peaceful co-existence with it's South Korean neighbor.

All the while, Kellen Winslow II is out there trying to rape elderly ladies.

Which to you sounds less honorable??

Last edited:
My daily devotional is appropriate today

"Stay on the high road with Me,
Many voices clamor for your attention, trying to divert you to another path. But I have called you to walk ever so closely with Me, soaking in My Presence, living in My Peace. This is My unique design for you, planned before the world began.
I have called each of My children to a different path, distinctly designed for that one. Do not let anyone convince you that his path is the only right way, and be careful not to extol your path as superior to another's way. What I require of you is to act justly, to love mercy, and to walk humbly with Me-wherever I Lead."

I apologise if I veer from that with any of you occasionally...

OT Very nice Gary I love your prayer.

This makes me think what Jeff Sessions said yesterday about the Bible allowing illegal immigrant children to be separated from their parents on the border. Sessions quoted Roman's 13 to rationalize that this is ok.

This practice of taking children from their illegal immigrant families began when the Trump administration announced their immigration Zero Tolerance policy. and it troubles me and many Americans very much.

THERE IS NO LAW BY THE DEMOCRATS OR THE GOP THAT MAKES IT MANDATORY THAT ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT CHILDREN ARE TO BE SEPARATED FROM THEIR PARENTS.. IT IS THE NEW IMMIGRATION ZERO TOLERANCE POLICY BY THE TRUMP ADMINISTRATION THAT STARTED THIS AND THE TRUMP ADMINISTRATION COULD STOP THIS.

Trump is using children as a bargaining tool to get his wall.

This policy of separating illegal immigrant children from their parents in the Trump zero tolerance policy is confirmed by Jeff Sessions several times John Kelley Trump's chief of staff and Kirstjen Nielson Trump's Homeland Security Head who implements this ugly policy
See Link
https://www.wsj.com/articles/new-policy-of-separating-immigrant-families-draws-criticism-1525822082

This separation of children from their parents truly bothers me. The worst terror a child can experience is to be separated from their parents especially if they are young like two year olds three year olds four year olds five year olds six year olds seven year olds up to twelve year old children taken by strangers away from their parents. I have three children and I can only imagine the terror the children and their parents are going through.

To take illegal immigrant children separating them from their parent does not belong in America.
This is Nazi Germany tactics.
Come on Donald stop this You are a GOP President with a GOP Congress in both houses
with your own Zero Tolerance Policy which caused this to happen
If they are here illegally except for those fleeing terrorism send them back But don't separate the children by force from their parents

Last edited:

This makes me think what Jeff Sessions said yesterday about the Bible allowing illegal immigrant children to be separated from their parents on the border. Sessions quoted Roman's 13 to rationalize that this is ok.

This practice of taking children from their illegal immigrant families began when the Trump administration announced their immigration Zero Tolerance policy. and it troubles me and many Americans very much.

THERE IS NO LAW BY THE DEMOCRATS OR THE GOP THAT MAKES IT MANDATORY THAT ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT CHILDREN ARE TO BE SEPARATED FROM THEIR PARENTS.. IT IS THE NEW IMMIGRATION ZERO TOLERANCE POLICY BY THE TRUMP ADMINISTRATION THAT STARTED THIS AND THE TRUMP ADMINISTRATION COULD STOP THIS.

This policy of separating illegal immigrant children from their parents in the Trump zero tolerance policy is confirmed by Jeff Sessions several times John Kelley Trump's chief of staff and Kirstjen Nielson Trump's Homeland Security Head who implements this ugly policy
See Link
https://www.wsj.com/articles/new-policy-of-separating-immigrant-families-draws-criticism-1525822082

This separation of children from their parents truly bothers me. The worst terror a child can experience is to be separated from their parents especially if they are young like two year olds three year olds four year olds five year olds six year olds seven year olds up to twelve year old children taken by strangers away from their parents. I have three children and I can only imagine the terror the children and their parents are going through.

To take illegal immigrant children separating them from their parent does not belong in America.
Come on Donald stop this You are a GOP President with a GOP Congress in both houses
If they are here illegally except for those fleeing terrorism send them back But don't separate the children by force from their parents

Well you know who is responsible for the children being separated from their parents.............the parents. If you break the law then you are putting your own children in jeopardy. When someone breaks the law in the US do you blame the parent committing the crime? Do you think they should take their kids to jail with them? You are blaming the wrong people

Well you know who is responsible for the children being separated from their parents.............the parents. If you break the law then you are putting your own children in jeopardy. When someone breaks the law in the US do you blame the parent committing the crime? Do you think they should take their kids to jail with them? You are blaming the wrong people
Winner winner...chicken dinner!!!

But hey...why assign blame where it actually belongs when people can just turn it into a political crusade right!!!

Nazi Germany tactics? So Germany in the 1930s had a problem with illegal immigration from Mexico and Central American countries too? Wow...who would have known!!

Billy, go read a history book, Nazi Germany forced the separation of jewish children and other religion's childrens from their parents and put them in consecration camps. Three million were murdered by the Nazis.

We have a very very different president involving Immigrants than we have ever had..

Here is what is engraved on our Statue of Liberty.which 99% presidents of the United States ran our nation by as POTUS.

THE STATUE OF LIBERTY ENGRAVING...
"Give me your tired, your poor, Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free, The wretched refuse of your teeming shore. Send these, the homeless, tempest-tossed to me, I lift my lamp beside the golden door!".......The Statue of Liberty..

Don't you know that most of people of the United States came here as decendents of immigrants?
Our parents or our grandparents or our great great grandparents or our great great great grandparents 99% were immigrants from somewhere.

Mine came from Eastern Europe in the late 1800s.. .Everyone of you are decendents of immigrants The only ones who aren't are decendents of the American Indians. They were here before anybody else.

AND ALMOST ALL WERE WELCOMED HERE.

Last edited:
We have a very very different president involving Immigrants.

Here is what is engraved on our Statue of Liberty.which 99% presidents of the United States ran our nation by as POTUS.

"Give me your tired, your poor, Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free, The wretched refuse of your teeming shore. Send these, the homeless, tempest-tossed to me, I lift my lamp beside the golden door!".......The Statue of Liberty..

Oh good grief bull. You HAVE to be watching CNN constantly right? We have laws bull........immigration laws. You can come to this country...legally. If you come illegally there are consequences. You do realize that Obama also deported thousands of illegals right? Wise up

Billy, go read a history book, Nazi Germany forced the separation of jewish children and other religion's childrens from their parents and put them in consecration camps. Three million were murdered by the Nazis.
I know plenty of history. Enough to know when people in present day use the comparisons to Nazi Germany or Hitler it generally means they have no clue what they are talking about.

I know plenty of history. Enough to know when people in present day use the comparisons to Nazi Germany or Hitler it generally means they have no clue what they are talking about.

lol the go to "Hitler" reference. According to liberals, the economy should have completely tanked by now and Boston should be under water from global warming. They love dividing people using race and whatever else they can think of. There are always people like bull that will fall for it

As they do when comparing the Confederate battle flag to the Nazi swastika.

I don't give a shit about the confederate flag but it troubles me about young children by force being taken away from their parents.
The families should stay together whether they are deported or staying.
DEPORT THEM BUT LET THE FAMILIES STAY INTACT

There are better ways of handling this illegal immigrant problem.

This is not America

I don't give a shit about the confederate flag but it troubles me about young children by force being taken away from their parents.

This is not America

I agree there is a better way. Build a wall..........enforce immigration laws. Nobody comes to this country unless they do it legally. If they chose to break these laws then they could be separated from their children just like they were under Obama.

I agree there is a better way. Build a wall..........enforce immigration laws. Nobody comes to this country unless they do it legally. If they chose to break these laws then they could be separated from their children just like they were under Obama.
Thats not True.
Obama deported a hell of a lot of those from San Salvador and Central America maybe two million people but he NEVER by force separated families by taking their children away.
Only Trump has done that by his ZERO TOLERANCE POLICY AND NOW HE LIES ABOUT IT SAYING DEMS HAVE A LAW DOING THAT. THERE IS NO LAW ITS A TRUMP LIE JUST ASK JEFF SESSIONS WHO HAS ADMITTED SEVERAL TIMES ITS THEIR NEW ZERO TOLLERANCE POLICY

Wrong WNAS.

The entire world especially in the US and in South Korea and Japan who are at a greater risk truly all want Trump to succeed

I personally don't care what he calls him. He can call him Uncle Ben, Obama, Ronald Reagan, Honorable, or whatever. IDC... I'm not so blinded by hate that I can't understand how negotiations work. Perhaps you'd approve to just bribe him w/ pallets of cash.

Last edited:
Reactions: BillyRay

See Link

Ramble, ramble,blah, blah, blah.

But I do. agree that Trump is using the kids as pawns to get his immigration laws. More than this, eventually word will filter down to those that are coming illegally and they will slow down coming.

But don't kid yourself, the DEMs have signaled for them to come and visually attempt to put pressure on Trump.

Bottom line both are using the kids...and I don't care. Call me heartless, I don't care about that either. Thisd is their first sacrifice of their new found country. Build a friggnin' wall, stop this crap. We are a country of laws.

This is not America

Yep it is. America elected Trump to fix immigration and he is. Making America Great Again includes better security and better immigration.

Thats not True.
Obama deported a hell of a lot of those from San Salvador and Central America maybe two million people but he NEVER by force separated families by taking their children away.
Only Trump has done that by his ZERO TOLERANCE POLICY AND NOW HE LIES ABOUT IT SAYING DEMS HAVE A LAW DOING THAT. THERE IS NO LAW ITS A TRUMP LIE JUST ASK JEFF SESSIONS WHO HAS ADMITTED SEVERAL TIMES ITS THEIR NEW ZERO TOLLERANCE POLICY

I like zero tolerance. Obama failed immigration.

Let me provide some insight on how I think the Russian support swung from HRC to Trump. During the campaigns it became apparent that HRC identified Russia as foe and not friend. Trump openly stated he supported a dialogue with Russia. Trump felt he could work with Putin on our differences. This became the evening news on all Russian news programs. The Russian population started leaning towards the Trump camp. If there is one thing Putin is good at it is gauging where he needs to stand to promote his image. He leaned towards the Trump camp and it paid off for him the Russian public eye.

We have a very very different president involving Immigrants than we have ever had..

Don't you know that most of people of the United States came here as decendents of immigrants?
Our parents or our grandparents or our great great grandparents or our great great great grandparents 99% were immigrants from somewhere.

Mine came from Eastern Europe in the late 1800s.. .Everyone of you are decendents of immigrants The only ones who aren't are decendents of the American Indians. They were here before anybody else.

AND ALMOST ALL WERE WELCOMED HERE.

So which is it? As you've now posted two differing opiniins.

1. Keep the families together and send them back?
2. Keep the families together and let them migrate into the country w/o security?

BTW, the American Indian had multiple tribes that most often killed and murdered one another for hunting rights, and food. So while you like to think 'they' were here first, in reality, in most cases there was others even before them.

Yes the descendants on my mothers side were American Indians. I'm part Choctaw and a card carrying member of the Choctaw Nation. So since "we" were here first, I think my stance on immigration carries more weight than yours going by what you say here.

And who says immigrants aren't welcomed in this country? Stop pushing that agenda. Immigrants are more than welcomed here as long as they immigrate legally. Not sure what the hang up is with that.

The engraving on the statue of liberty refers to legal entry not crashing the gates. I was ready to do battle with the USCIS US Customs and Immigration Service when applying for my wife's immigration docs converting to green card. It was a pleasant surprise from start to finish. Things can be very simple when done legally and by the book. The issue is when does it stop? at 500, 5000, 50,000 500,000 or 10 million? A line must be drawn regardless of how painful it may be. If I did not want to be separated from my children I would not risk illegal entry.

The engraving on the statue of liberty refers to legal entry not crashing the gates. I was ready to do battle with the USCIS US Customs and Immigration Service when applying for my wife's immigration docs converting to green card. It was a pleasant surprise from start to finish. Things can be very simple when done legally and by the book. The issue is when does it stop? at 500, 5000, 50,000 500,000 or 10 million? A line must be drawn regardless of how painful it may be. If I did not want to be separated from my children I would not risk illegal entry.
That's just too much logic to handle, sir.

Go Trump Go.

I have to admit that I’m blown away at what he decides to tackle, how he tackles them, and the results. While this NKO thing is in its infancy, the early results are astonishing. I recognize that some deeply dislike this man, but I believe he’s the right person at the right time for our country. The American people saw this and gave him the opportunity. He’s accomplished so much in less than two years that I truly can not imagine and fathom what a full eight years of Trump as POTUS would be able to do.
years ago.

Go Trump Go.

I truly can not imagine and fathom what a full eight years of Trump as POTUS

I won’t be surprised that it would be more than some could bear and many just won’t be able to deal with it. Look for an increase in mental health issues and an up tick in suicides. Did everyone catch the on camera breakdown Rachel Maddow had last night? Jesus!

The Electoral College outrage by liberals is because they lost the 2000 and 2016 elections, plain and simple.....and legitimately.
The Founding Fathers had no intention of creating a pure majority rule as they believed that pure democracies don't work. They implode. Pure democracies re like two wolves and a lamb deciding what's for dinner. Bare majorities can tyrannise the rest of the country.
Candidates must have many different types of voters from various regions. You cannot win 270 electoral votes if only one part of the country supports you. I winning were only about getting the most votes, a candidate could concentrate all of his/her efforts in the biggest cities or biggest states...and why then, would a candidate care about what people in West Virginia, Iowa, Montana or Oklahoma think ?
I would be very concerned about this nation's future without the Electoral College System.
And it's alarming that Hillary and her pilot fish keep pissing and moaning about this, ad nauseam.

The American People did not give him this opportunity, the electoral college did.
Maybe you don't remember Trump did not get a majority of the vote. This 2 party
system is a piece of thrash. Oh George Washington said the very same thing 230
years ago.
Except it was the American people who elected Trump. The electoral college votes based on state results. It isn't done on their whim. The electoral college has been around for a few years or so. Maybe Hillary shouldn't have called a large amount of people "deplorables" for simply not sharing her crappy political views. If only someone had told Hillary that it wasn't a popular vote contest, maybe she could have won.

But is a person who can't operate a computer to check email really qualified to lead the country? She didn't convince me.

Go Trump Go.

I have to admit that I’m blown away at what he decides to tackle, how he tackles them, and the results. While this NKO thing is in its infancy, the early results are astonishing. I recognize that some deeply dislike this man, but I believe he’s the right person at the right time for our country. The American people saw this and gave him the opportunity. He’s accomplished so much in less than two years that I truly can not imagine and fathom what a full eight years of Trump as POTUS would be able to do.
years ago.

How big a fella are you? You still seem to be melting.

Go Trump Go.

years ago.

What really surprises me is how long liberals have continued to cry over the election. I honestly thought it was hilarious the night of the election when we saw actual tears and people falling down and weeping. Now its just gotten sad, pathetic, and possibly dangerous. The media is going to end u p getting someone seriously hurt with their dishonest reporting and outright hatred of our president.

What really surprises me is how long liberals have continued to cry over the election. I honestly thought it was hilarious the night of the election when we saw actual tears and people falling down and weeping. Now its just gotten sad, pathetic, and possibly dangerous. The media is going to end u p getting someone seriously hurt with their dishonest reporting and outright hatred of our president.
Very true.
And once again, Hillary.....not the Electoral College, not white men, not "deplorables"....lost the election by her own political and personal stench.
What I find deplorable is the blind allegiance of Hillary's followers and liberals in general who continue to roll in the mud of their defeat in 2016 and attack Trump while ignoring anything along the lines of proposing their own ideas politically.
It is not the fact that Trump or ANY sitting president has opposition. It is the current opposition wave of excessive and extreme hatred that concerns me. We are as undivided as a nation as we have ever been since the Civil War and the media (including Fox News), Hollywood and both parties serve us divisiveness every day, 24/7.....and too many of us bite into it.

There's an article in this morning's Houston Chronicle that in my mind hits on the fundamental force behind Trump's rise to the presidency. Headlined, " Population transition to non-whites grows." Basically, deaths among whites in the U.S. out number births. "Make America Great Again" is code that feeds the concerns of Trump's hard core supporters....uneducated, older, white, working class, Evangelical people who cannot handle the browning of America. Trump's position has been clear....ban Muslims, take the side of white supremacists in Charlottesville, turn his back on Puerto Rico, and zero tolerance on immigration. The common thread...we don't want people who don't look and speak like us coming to this country. Obama is right, he was 20 years too early in terms of progressive ideas becoming the norm in this country. Racism did not go away after Johnson's landmark legislation, it went underground but when "N" became president it resurfaced with a vengeance and the result is Trump. We will survive this and a multi-cultural United States will be better for it.

Reactions: opk and Schoonerman
There's an article in this morning's Houston Chronicle that in my mind hits on the fundamental force behind Trump's rise to the presidency. Headlined, " Population transition to non-whites grows." Basically, deaths among whites in the U.S. out number births. "Make America Great Again" is code that feeds the concerns of Trump's hard core supporters....uneducated, older, white, working class, Evangelical people who cannot handle the browning of America. Trump's position has been clear....ban Muslims, take the side of white supremacists in Charlottesville, turn his back on Puerto Rico, and zero tolerance on immigration. The common thread...we don't want people who don't look and speak like us coming to this country. Obama is right, he was 20 years too early in terms of progressive ideas becoming the norm in this country. Racism did not go away after Johnson's landmark legislation, it went underground but when "N" became president it resurfaced with a vengeance and the result is Trump. We will survive this and a multi-cultural United States will be better for it.
God almighty....what's mind numbing is you actually believe all this that you typed.....

I suggest you read 2 recently published books..."The Soul of America" by Pulitzer prize winning author and historian John Meacham and "Facism" by former Secretary of State, Madeline Albright. Then tell me if I'm wrong. History repeats itself. As Musselini said, " Don"t cut the chicken's head off, pluck the feathers one at a time, then people won't notice what you are doing." Trump is a Facist and he is following their playbook to a T.

Reactions: opk and Schoonerman
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT