ADVERTISEMENT

No matter what your stripes, prayer must be made for some kind of peace

After his two hour meeting head to head with Kim Trump declared today that North Korea is no longer a nuclear threat.

Trump even Tweeted it!
Donald J. Trump‏Verified account@realDonaldTrump
Just landed - a long trip, but everybody can now feel much safer than the day I took office. There is no longer a Nuclear Threat from North Korea. Meeting with Kim Jong Un was an interesting and very positive experience. North Korea has great potential for the future!

Thanks Donald you have saved the world!
Give him the Nobel Peace Prize!!!!!!!

https://www.cnn.com/2018/06/13/politics/trump-north-korea-nuclear-threat/index.html

Last edited:
Reactions: 8085sooner
Last edited:
I would have never imagined the day would come when CNN-loving Never-Trumpers and like-minded libs would be so against an attempt to make peace in the world and rid NK of nukes. These are amazing times we live in. Truly remarkable.

MAGA 2020
That story due to Trump's tweet "There is no longer a Nuclear Threat from North Korea" was on many sites including Fox & many of the nation's newspapers. CNN was not alone.
From Fox.....
http://q13fox.com/2018/06/13/trump-says-north-korea-is-no-longer-a-nuclear-threat/

Hey Thats great news!

Last edited:
That story due to Trump's tweet "There is no longer a nuclear threat from North Korea" was on many sites including Fox & many of the nation's newspapers. CNN was not alone.

Hey Thats great news!
It is great news. Of course North Korea still possesses the weapons so in reality a threat is still there. But opening dialogue and engaging in talks it's obvious Trump is talking about the threat that has loomed over the last year has now been addressed and both sides have taken steps backwards. So absolutely it's great news. Will have to see how this plays out in the coming years though. Who knows, a few months or years down the road there could be a huge disagreement in the talks and things could break down. Still a ton of work to do. But Kim at least making the effort and appearance of being sincere is very encouraging.

Just for the record, I am a little uncomfortable with the praise that has been used to describe the North Korean dictator/tyrant. Kim is a killer and is far from a saint. However, anyone but an idiot would understand and know that Trump and the others working on this deal understand all of that. While it is distasteful I'm ok with it as whatever we have to do to solve the North Korea will be worth it.

Like everyone else, I would like to see Kim and his band of killers die in the way they have murdered thousands of their innocent countrymen. These killers don't deserve to live, let alone reap the benefits that will, over time, come to North Korea if they are smart enough to work through this process. My guess is that Japan and South Korea will be willing to do whatever is necessary to make this work. I'm not a fan of China, but I also think that China will help. I'm not an expert on what it is going to take to rebuild, or build the North Korea economy. I just think that there is going to be lots of motivation on the part of the those in that area to get it done.

Whatever we have to do to make this work is just fine with me. Sometimes, you just have to suck it up and endure people like Kim. This is one deal where I won't bitch about what it costs us to get this done. Whatever it is, will be worth it and sure cost less than a damn war.

What we all have to understand is that there are only two options. We either take the current path that Trump is taking or we take the path of waging war on North Korea to remove Kim and his band of henchmen/killers.

What Trump is "trying" to do is the worlds best option. These left wing media idiots are terrorists in my book. They sure aren't interested in what is best for us and the rest of the world.

Trump is doing a great job involving the North Korean leader Kim Jong Un..

But something Trump said earlier and also on Tuesday to Kim face to face two days ago makes one wonder why Trump said that.
Trump said earlier and face to face with Kim that Kim was "VERY HONORABLE"

If Kim has someone look up in an American Dictionary what Honorable and Very Honorable means in english here is what Kim would find...

"HONORABLE"... Honest, Moral, Ethical, Principled, Rightous Right Minded,, Respectable, Virtuous, Decent,

AN HONORABL PERSON IS.....Bringing or worthy of Honor Trustworthy, Law Abiding, Reputable,,Creditable, Illustrious, Distinguished, ,Great, Glorious,, Renowed, Admirable, and. Prestigious.

With all of Kim's atrocities murdering thousands of his people and family members and a young American hostage, and has Millions of his own people suffering and dying of hunger and disease and having hundreds of thousands of his people in consecration work camps and threatening the world and the United State that they will be destroyed by his Nuclear Weapons it makes one wonder why Trump face to face called Kim of all things Very Honorable?
And now very very early in their negotiations how is Trump so certain that "North Korea is no longer a Nuclear Threat"? Kim and his grandfather and his father have lied about no more Nukes for 70 years to several US presidents.

Last edited:
Reactions: iasooner1
Just for the record, I am a little uncomfortable with the praise that has been used to describe the North Korean dictator/tyrant. Kim is a killer and is far from a saint. However, anyone but an idiot would understand and know that Trump and the others working on this deal understand all of that. While it is distasteful I'm ok with it as whatever we have to do to solve the North Korea will be worth it.

Like everyone else, I would like to see Kim and his band of killers die in the way they have murdered thousands of their innocent countrymen. These killers don't deserve to live, let alone reap the benefits that will, over time, come to North Korea if they are smart enough to work through this process. My guess is that Japan and South Korea will be willing to do whatever is necessary to make this work. I'm not a fan of China, but I also think that China will help. I'm not an expert on what it is going to take to rebuild, or build the North Korea economy. I just think that there is going to be lots of motivation on the part of the those in that area to get it done.

Whatever we have to do to make this work is just fine with me. Sometimes, you just have to suck it up and endure people like Kim. This is one deal where I won't bitch about what it costs us to get this done. Whatever it is, will be worth it and sure cost less than a damn war.

What we all have to understand is that there are only two options. We either take the current path that Trump is taking or we take the path of waging war on North Korea to remove Kim and his band of henchmen/killers.

What Trump is "trying" to do is the worlds best option. These left wing media idiots are terrorists in my book. They sure aren't interested in what is best for us and the rest of the world.
Just for the record, I'm VERY uncomfortable with the praise of Kim Jong-un. The treaty made this week with him by Trump could very likely be "fool's gold", despite knowing that Trump was....or should have been....dealing from a position of strength.
It's great to have North Korea disarm its nuclear weapons, but what about its horrific human rights violations ? Where was this mentioned ? Are we really to believe this little bastard is suddenly becoming a legitimate world leader ?
I'm glad to see some connection with North Korea to achieve stability on the Korean Peninsula in my lifetime. I just don't see verbally tongue-kissing Kim Jong-un is at all necessary.

Last edited:
Myself, I couldn't care less about North Korea's human rights violations or how Kim Jong Un treats his people. I couldn't care less about Trump giving him praise. It could be nothing more but to just butter him up to help make sure he stays on the path to giving up his nuclear weapons. All I care about is getting North Korea to give up it's nuclear weapons and make sure they don't have them mounted on missiles that can reach the US. If the US was so concerned about human rights, then past Presidents should have done something about it before North Korea was able to defend itself with ICBM's capable of hitting the US. Sorry but that's just how I feel. Trump's job is to make sure the US is safe and remove the threat of nuclear missiles from North Korea. His job is NOT making sure the North Korean people are treated fairly and are not victims of Kim's regime.

Myself, I couldn't care less about North Korea's human rights violations or how Kim Jong Un treats his people. I couldn't care less about Trump giving him praise. It could be nothing more but to just butter him up to help make sure he stays on the path to giving up his nuclear weapons. All I care about is getting North Korea to give up it's nuclear weapons and make sure they don't have them mounted on missiles that can reach the US. If the US was so concerned about human rights, then past Presidents should have done something about it before North Korea was able to defend itself with ICBM's capable of hitting the US. Sorry but that's just how I feel. Trump's job is to make sure the US is safe and remove the threat of nuclear missiles from North Korea. His job is NOT making sure the North Korean people are treated fairly and are not victims of Kim's regime.
I see your point Billy Ray.
But Kim Jong-un committing the atrocities as he has puts any and every negotiation he may have with the U.S. in a tenuous area. He's evil. He's homicidal. He killed an American hostage. How can he be seen as someone truly wanting peace ?
Trump did right by trying to discuss nuclear disarmament with Kim Jong-un, but this guy is a human rat and should not be trusted.

I see your point Billy Ray.
But Kim Jong-un committing the atrocities as he has puts any and every negotiation he may have with the U.S. in a tenuous area. He's evil. He's homicidal. He killed an American hostage. How can he be seen as someone truly wanting peace ?
Trump did right by trying to discuss nuclear disarmament with Kim Jong-un, but this guy is a human rat and should not be trusted.
Ya Kim is a horrible human being. Just because he treats his people horribly doesn't mean he isn't interested in removing the threat to his country by South Korea, Japan, and the US. And yes, Kim's regime is responsible for Otto Warmbier. We don't know yet exactly what happened there. But Kim is also responsible for releasing the remaining US hostages not long ago. Hard to determine if he is truly homicidal. He inherited a regime that had been evil and homicidal for decades. Any surprise he prolly had to resort to extreme measures to possibly prevent his fate from being the same as the others whom he deposed? Over here we simply see the end result and make convenient labels. Maybe Kim all along wanted to go a different direction with North Korea and is only now getting that chance?

In reality, this issue likely could have been solved 20 years ago if the US had come thru with it's promises in the Agreed Framework signed in 1994. The US dragged it's ass back then and North Korea got fed up and pulled out. And here we are today. Any surprise Kim may be going into this worrying he can't trust the US either?

Hope you are right on Kim's true intentions. It would be a major breakthrough in diplomacy and one I thought impossible to have in my lifetime.
Above all, I want every president to succeed, regardless of party affiliation. But the contempt and hatred aimed at Trump is excessive, vulgar, misguided and reckless.
The Dems stand for nothing it seems but obstructionism and having the Hollywood establishment (the party's bullhorn) carry on a vicious attack on Trump. I have lived through 13 presidents (since 1948) and I don't recall any being so hated by so many as the current president. It's not that people oppose him....it's HOW they oppose him. It's over the top.
Bill Maher said he wishes the country would go into a deep recession in order to get Trump out of office...he called Melania a Russian whore....Madonna wants to blow up the White House, Angelina Jolie said Trump is incestuous, Johnny Depp wants to be the second actor to have shot a president and Cathy Griffin holds up a severed head of Trump....with much more to come.
All because Queen Hillary deservedly lost the election.

Thank God no one on the right ever said or did anything to degrade, belittle or demean Barrack or Michelle Obama. Thankfully, people like Ted Nugent never wanted to put a gun in Obama's mouth and pull the trigger or never referred to Hillary as a"toxic ****." Michelle Obama was never called "an ape in heels" or had Sara Palin mock her for trying to fight childhood obesity or had her husband compared to Hitler by Hank Williams Jr. Thankfully, Obama was never hung in effigy or called a "******" or "Muslim" by anyone on the right. And I'm especially thankful that I never saw a shooting target with Obama's face on it, right next to a target with Osama bin Laden's face in lawn mower repair show near my home. Thankfully, Anne Coulter, Sean Hannity, Rush Limbaugh or Tomi Lauren were above all that divisive language and were the voice of reason and understanding during the Obama administration.

Yeah, all the hateful rhetoric is coming exclusively from the Dems, Hollywood, snowflakes and Never Trumpers. :rolleyes: Thankfully, the Trump base is above all that.

Thank God no one on the right ever said or did anything to degrade, belittle or demean Barrack or Michelle Obama. Thankfully, people like Ted Nugent never wanted to put a gun in Obama's mouth and pull the trigger or never referred to Hillary as a"toxic ****." Michelle Obama was never called "an ape in heels" or had Sara Palin mock her for trying to fight childhood obesity or had her husband compared to Hitler by Hank Williams Jr. Thankfully, Obama was never hung in effigy or called a "******" or "Muslim" by anyone on the right. And I'm especially thankful that I never saw a shooting target with Obama's face on it, right next to a target with Osama bin Laden's face in lawn mower repair show near my home. Thankfully, Anne Coulter, Sean Hannity, Rush Limbaugh or Tomi Lauren were above all that divisive language and were the voice of reason and understanding during the Obama administration.

Yeah, all the hateful rhetoric is coming exclusively from the Dems, Hollywood, snowflakes and Never Trumpers. :rolleyes: Thankfully, the Trump base is above all that.
I'm not a Hannity-Limbaugh fan as far as conservative pundits go, but I like Tammy Bruce, Ben Shapiro and Nick Gillespie....and there is much more civility among conservative talking heads than those from the left.
And no liberal politician has stepped in to stop the out-of-control rhetoric and behavior from leftists.
Hannity is too much of a Trump butt boy and he lost traction with me years ago when he was all upset about Obama not wearing an American flag on his lapel in the 2008 election.....as if that was newsworthy. That's really taking your eye off the ball of what really is important as far as I'm concerned.

I'm not a Hannity-Limbaugh fan as far as conservative pundits go, but I like Tammy Bruce, Ben Shapiro and Nick Gillespie....and there is much more civility among conservative talking heads than those from the left.
And no liberal politician has stepped in to stop the out-of-control rhetoric and behavior from leftists.
Hannity is too much of a Trump butt boy and he lost traction with me years ago when he was all upset about Obama not wearing an American flag on his lapel in the 2008 election.....as if that was newsworthy. That's really taking your eye off the ball of what really is important as far as I'm concerned.
Ya Hannity and Limbaugh I can't put up with. Listening to those guys lets you know what it feels like to be brainwashed. Now I do enjoy listening to Ben Shapiro when I can. I like Ben because he can be pretty fair about things. He didn't like Trump being elected cuz he knew he wasn't a true Conservative. But he will give Trump credit where it's due, and will criticize him when it's warranted as well. I also like to listen to Candice Owens, Charlie Kirk, and Larry Elder. Now I also enjoy listening to Dave Rubin on occasion. I know he is a liberal, but he isn't so far left that he can't engage in some great conversation on things. His conversation videos on Youtube are really good stuff!!

I agree with this in that the rhetoric from both sides has gotten ridiculous. And so far it just escalates worse and worse. Both sides need to take a step back.

Nice, measured and reasonable response CT.

My point was, and you get it, was that there is and has been a lot of disparaging, disrespectful and downright hateful mud slung around by both sides and the intensity and frequency has only increased. But to lay all of the blame at the feet of one side is ridiculous when both sides are guilty of inflammatory rhetoric. And as you pointed out, no one is stepping up to say "we're better than this," except for Senator John McCain in my view.

Too bad we've gotten to this point. Looks like the Russians got what they wanted - to create a massive chasm, much greater than what previously existed, between our political parties.

My point was, and you get it, was that there is and has been a lot of disparaging, disrespectful and downright hateful mud slung around by both sides and the intensity and frequency has only increased. But to lay all of the blame at the feet of one side is ridiculous when both sides are guilty of inflammatory rhetoric. And as you pointed out, no one is stepping up to say "we're better than this," except for Senator John McCain in my view.

Too bad we've gotten to this point. Looks like the Russians got what they wanted - to create a massive chasm, much greater than what previously existed, between our political parties.
I watched a video on Youtube not long ago. It was Dave Rubin, Charlie Kirk, and Candice Owens doing an event at some university. It was like an hour or two long. But you have 2 conservatives and a liberal onstage, and the hatred and vitriol thrown at them from some in the audience it was unreal. The dynamic was just amazing since all 3 were being shouted at equally even though like I said, 2 were conservative and Dave was the liberal. I thought it showcased perfectly what is wrong with this country in that the fringe/extremes on both sides are just completely intolerant of anyone that is anywhere close to the center.

It's easy to get thrown around when we still have slick Willy getting on his box weekly saying stupid crap bout how he can't force gals to service him anymore and such...

Last edited:

Nailed it !

The Russians would have preferred to have their left-leaning lackeys in their pockets instead of Donald, obviously. We have postponed their intentions for the time being; hopefully longer. Time will tell

The Russians would have preferred to have their left-leaning lackeys in their pockets instead of Donald, obviously. We have postponed their intentions for the time being; hopefully longer. Time will tell

I doubt seriously that the Russians wanted HRC as the POTUS. I've not seen any "obvious" evidence that this was their intention, but the indictments of 13 Russians and 4 Trump aides and campaign staffers tells me that the Russians favored Putin's boy in the U.S. election. We'll find out once the Mueller investigation is over, but all signs point to Russia doing all it could to influence the outcome for Donald and divide Americans even further.

Reactions: bullmarket
I doubt seriously that the Russians wanted HRC as the POTUS. I've not seen any "obvious" evidence that this was their intention, but the indictments of 13 Russians and 4 Trump aides and campaign staffers tells me that the Russians favored Putin's boy in the U.S. election. We'll find out once the Mueller investigation is over, but all signs point to Russia doing all it could to influence the outcome for Donald and divide Americans even further.
I know when Rosenstein announced the charges against the Russians a few months ago, he mentioned specifically they had no evidence to support the Russians acted to favor one candidate over another. Specifically he mentioned there were occasions the Russians held anti-Trump events on the same day they held anti-Clinton events. He said their only strategy was to divide Americans. If they had evidence that said otherwise, then why even make that assertion when announcing the indictments against the Russians??

The Republican party did all they could to legally & procedurally prevent Obama from advancing his agenda which is why they were elected. They did not illegally use the the DOJ, FBI, and AG to prevent Obama from winning an election and then illegally attempt to have him removed from office. What Obama's cronies have done and are doing now is a completely different animal. The life of this country, the constitution, and the belief in our three branches are being threatened. The country is completely going to shambles before our eyes, a little at a time, day by day. No one is being held accountable for this. Hillary has walked, and Comey has walked, others will as well. They rigged the Democratic process in the Democratic Party and they attempted to do the same w/ the Presidential Election. So go ahead and worry, concern yourself about name calling. You were cheated in your own party by the same shitheads that are now trying to cheat the entire country. Point fingers if it makes you feel better.

I hope you aren't serious. The DOJ was clearly in the tank for Hillary. The IG report identifies this. There is no speculation on this matter. The people you've mentioned in reference to Trump's aides have been accused for crimes NOT relating to. the elcetion or campaign. They have been charged with crimes from years past in an effort to 'squeeze' them for info on Trump's campaign. The same could be done on Hillary'sccampaign as well. But nobody is doing it. They're after Trump, no one else. I'm telling you now, that I'm one to already believe that anything they throw at Trump will be bull shit. I don't trust this government. Look at the IG's report and tell me why I should.

Wrong Billy. Trump's job is also making sure Kim's atrocities end. Trump absolutely should talk about Kim's horrific massive human rights atrocities.
He runs North Korea like Nazi Germany. He has killed and tortures hundreds of thousands of his people and he is starving millions.
His methods of killing people is brutal and mimics the Nazis.
TRUMP NEEDS TO BE FIRM THAT HE WILL KEEEP SANCTIONS IN EFFECT
FOR ENDING NUCLEAR BOMBS KIM'S MISSLES AND ENDING KIM'S MASSIVE ATROCITIES,
Do you really think with Kim's atrocities he will allow nuclear and missle inspectors who check Nuclear bombs and Nuclear factories to have a free reign to go where they wish 365 days a year in North Korea to be sure Kim is not cheating? IN THE NUCLEAR BAN FOR IRAN WHICH TRUMP PULLED US OUT OF PERMANENT INSPECTORS REMAIN IN IRAN TO BE SURE THERE WAS NO CHEATING AND IRAN WAS HONEST WITH NO CHEATING THAT WAS VERIFIED.

It still amazes me that Trump NOW WITH KIM'S ATROCITIES WOULD CALL KIM "VERY HONORABLE" which is the highest honor a human being can have..

No Donald, Kim is not a "Very Honorable" person, He is human garbage with the murders and atrocities he has committed and continues to do so every single day.

For Trump who has only talked face to face for two hours to the Nazi mimic Kim Jong Un, with Trump now saying that "the North Korea Nuclear Threat in now over" I say Bulls***.

Last edited:
Wrong Billy. Trump's job is also making sure Kim's atrocities end. Trump absolutely should talk about Kim's horrific massive human rights atrocities.
He runs North Korea like Nazi Germany. He has killed and tortures hundreds of thousands of his people and he is starving millions.
Do you really think with Kim's atrocities he will allow nuclear and missle inspectors who check Nuclear bombs and Nuclear factories to have a free reign to go where they wish 365 days a year in North Korea to be sure Kim is not cheating? IN THE NUCLEAR BAN FOR IRAN WHICH TRUMP PULLED US OUT OF PERMANENT INSPECTORS REMAIN IN IRAN TO BE SURE THERE WAS NO CHEATING AND IRAN WAS HONEST WITH NO CHEATING THAT WAS VERIFIED.

It still amazes me that Trump NOW WITH KIM'S ATROCITIES WOULD CALL KIM "VERY HONORABLE" which is the highest honor a human being can have..

No Donald, Kim is not a "Very Honorable" person, He is human garbage with the murders and atrocities he has committed and continues to do so every single day.
Wow...you truly have a warped sense of what the ultimate responsibilities are of the President of the UNITED STATES is.

Let's just imagine Vlad's thinking; would I rather have the weak, old 'Alinskyishky' with her little red Staple's reset button, (who worked for the guy that got open-miked saying "I'll be able to do a lot more for your boss after my re-election") OR the very healthy 70ish Billionaire pragmatist populist that can buy or annihilate my Fatherland economically that won on an "America First" ticket. Tough choice, NYET ! :rolleyes:

I Love You bud but it's right there ! All the bad divisiveness came After the election that wasn't a coronation. Not all, but Mostly comes from the Left and their fringe groups that like to stir up anarchy whipped up by 98% of the 4th Estate & Soros...
Why didn't they start removing public art & monuments at the beginning of the last Admin, quietly instead of start burning down the house the first months of the current ?

Last edited:

For Trump who has only talked face to face for two hours to the Nazi mimic Kim Jong Un, with Trump now saying that "the North Korea Nuclear Threat in now over" I say Bulls***.

Well this has been going on for decades and no other president has done squat. Trump has done more than all of them put together

Well this has been going on for decades and no other president has done squat. Trump has done more than all of them put together
Trump's tweet is way too early that the Nuclear threat is over. All he accomplished so far is trying to get a relationship with Kim.

Just landed - a long trip, but everybody can now feel much safer than the day I took office. There is no longer a Nuclear Threat from North Korea. Meeting with Kim Jong Un was an interesting and very positive experience. North Korea has great potential for the future

Now there is no definite timetable to denuclearize and we have no idea how many Nuclear weapons and rockets they have, where they are located where they are assembled and where are their Nuclear scientists and will Kim tolerate permanent inspectors in his country to be sure he is complying and not lying.
Kim needs to know he will have US and international inspectors who will live permanently in North Korea and have a free reign to go anywhere they wish to go in North Korea to verify compliance.

Kim will be like Kaddify in Libya that AMERICA IS NOW IN CHARGE. And we will accept no bullshit or lies from him about his Nuclear weapons.

The big question is will Kim be honest and will he understand the fact that WE ARE NOW IN CHARGE This is exactly the way it was in Libya and in Iran five other countries were in control U,S, England France China and Russia who signed the rules for Iran to follow.
Sadly we pulled out of the deal with Iran. which was working perfectly to end their Nuclear threat with permanent compliance inspectors who confirmed that Iran complied perfectly. .

We will not tolerate deception and lies and non compliance.
I hope not but I think we will have problems with Kim to follow the rules to be honest and to 100% comply as his Grandfather and Father and him were in complete control to do only what in the hell they wanted. to do. This will be a new lifestyle where Kim loses a lot of his strict control

If Trump gets Kim to get rid of all his Nukes and Rockets many American inspectors will permanently remain in North Korea as will international inspectors to insure compliance. .They will have access to every inch of North Korea like the permanent inspectors did in Iran and Libya. to be certain that Iran and Libya are complying WHICH THEY WERE.

Therefore Kim Jong Un's killing fields must be gone to become members of the world;s group of nations. Trump can get this moving forward. . .

Last edited:
Trump's tweet is way too early that the Nuclear threat is over. All he accomplished so far is trying to get a relationship with Kim.

Just landed - a long trip, but everybody can now feel much safer than the day I took office. There is no longer a Nuclear Threat from North Korea. Meeting with Kim Jong Un was an interesting and very positive experience. North Korea has great potential for the future

There is no definite timetable to denuclearize and we have no idea how many Nuclear weapons and rockets they have, where they are located where they are assembled and where are their Nuclear scientists
Kim needs to know he will have US and international inspectors who will live permanently in North Korea and have a free reign to go anywhere they wish to go in North Korea to verify compliance.

Kim will be like Kaddify in Libya that AMERICA IS NOW IN CHARGE. And we will accept no bullshit or lies from him about his Nuclear weapons.

The big question is will Kim be honest and will he understand the fact that WE ARE NOW IN CHARGE This is exactly the way it was in Libya and in Iran five other countries were in control U,S, England France China and Russia who signed the rules for Iran to follow.
Sadly we pulled out of the deal with Iran. which was working perfectly to end their Nuclear threat with permanent compliance inspectors who confirmed that Iran complied perfectly. .

I hope not but I think we will have problems with Kim to follow the rules to be honest and to 100% comply as his Grandfather and Father and him were in complete control to do only what in the hell they wanted. to do. This will be a new lifestyle where Kim loses a lot of his strict control

If Trump gets Kim to get rid of all his Nukes and Rockets many American inspectors will permanently remain in North Korea as will international inspectors to insure compliance. .They will have access to every inch of North Korea like the permanent inspectors did in Iran and Libya. to be certain that Iran and Libya are complying WHICH THEY WERE.

Therefore Kim Jong Un's killing fields must be gone to become members of the world;s group of nations. Trump can get this moving forward. . .

bull don't get your panties all in a wad or a tweet. Trump must sit in the white house and just laugh at how easy it is to mess with todays media.

bull don't get your panties all in a wad or a tweet. Trump must sit in the white house and just laugh at how easy it is to mess with todays media.

Trump was serious.

And its BS after only meeting with Kim for the first time for a couple of hours.
Its been lie after lie for the last 70 years to many Presidents from the Jong Un family

The doomsday clock keeps ticking. We may have gained five days to five years or more. The end will come in a twinkling of an eye for us all. Keep praying for peace.

Trump as the most powerful leader in the world for some reason wants to kiss Kim Jong Un's ass.
1. He tells Kim he is "very honorable" (LOOK UP HONORABLE IN THE DICTIONARY)
My Dictionary says HONORABLE: "Virtuous, Righteous, Principled, Moral, Decent" and Trump calls him "VERY Honorable".
Kim the world;s next Adolf Hitler who has already killed Hundred's of Thousands of his own people with more millions of his people starving to death with his atrocities is the absolute OPPOSITE of HONORABLE Is Hitler Honorable and why did Trump choose this word to kiss Kim's ass??
2. According to the North Korean spokes-lady she said to the world in the morning after their meeting that Trump said to Kim with a little more talk he would remove the sanctions
3. Trump invited Kim to the White House
4. Trump gave Kim his private phone number
5. Trump's Tweet after the meeting said: "We no longer have a Nuclear Threat from North Korea" This is RIDICULOUS kiss ass Bullshit"
6. Trump is dealing with this century's Adolf Hitler and he made no mention of Kim's horrific human atrocities....NONE AT ALL!
7. There were NO SPECIFICS in the written document at the end of their talks It meant absolutely nothing.
8. Trump said to Kim that the US would protect him and we and other countries would help North Korea's economy become strong.
9. Trump gave up the Military games with South Korea to protect against North Korea because they were "PROVOCATIVE" And "EXPENSIVE". This shocked South Korea and Japan., Kim told Trump these war games were provocative and Trump repeated this.
10. Trump kept saying even today that Kim was "TOUGH" like it was a good quality
11. I would bet Kim went home after the meeting thinking and saying that he was the most powerful who has Trump by his balls. Trump got nothing from Kim and Kim got a helluva lot from Trump. .

Last edited:

Now there is no definite timetable to denuclearize and we have no idea how many Nuclear weapons and rockets they have, where they are located where they are assembled and where are their Nuclear scientists and will Kim tolerate permanent inspectors in his country to be sure he is complying and not lying.

God almighty it's people like you with your "WE ARE NOW IN CHARGE" mentality is why much of the world can't stand the US and the imperialist attitudes of many who have run this country. Hopefully Trump and this administration doesn't go in to negotiations with North Korea with your mindset or things will go nowhere.

And maybe you need to brush up on your history and read up on which side was chronic in their inability to comply with the Agreed Framework from 1994. Your post reflects you really have no clue what you are talking about.

Trump as the most powerful leader in the world for some reason wants to kiss Kim Jong Un's ass.
My Dictionary says HONORABLE: "Virtuous, Righteous, Principled, Moral, Decent" and Trump calls him "VERY Honorable".
Kim the world;s next Adolf Hitler who has already killed Hundred's of Thousands of his own people with more millions of his people starving to death with his atrocities is the absolute OPPOSITE of HONORABLE Is Hitler Honorable and why did Trump choose this word to kiss Kim's ass??
2. According to the North Korean spokes-lady she said to the world in the morning after their meeting that Trump said to Kim with a little more talk he would remove the sanctions
5. Trump's Tweet after the meeting said: "We no longer have a Nuclear Threat from North Korea" This is RIDICULOUS kiss ass Bullshit"
6. Trump is dealing with this century's Adolf Hitler and he made no mention of Kim's horrific human atrocities....NONE AT ALL!
7. There were NO SPECIFICS in the written document at the end of their talks It meant absolutely nothing.
8. Trump said to Kim that the US would protect him and we and other countries would help North Korea's economy become strong.
9. Trump gave up the Military games with South Korea to protect against North Korea because they were "PROVOCATIVE" And "EXPENSIVE". This shocked South Korea and Japan., Kim told Trump these war games were provocative and Trump repeated this.
10. Trump kept saying even today that Kim was "TOUGH" like it was a good quality
11. I would bet Kim went home after the meeting thinking and saying that he was the most powerful who has Trump by his balls. Trump got nothing from Kim and Kim got a helluva lot from Trump. .
LOL your posts remind me of something I would hear Rachel Maddow or Lawrence O'Donnell spew. You literally eat up everything the MSM spoon feeds you in regards to every little facet in how you should hate what happened in Singapore and take nothing good away from it.

You are anti-Trump wrong. I don't want to make the time to tell what we, yes we got from Kim. I will tell you this though. You're a Trump hater and because you hate so much, you've become blind to what is going on these days. Trump is delivering the goods and you can't handle it. He's doing some great things right now and you can't come to grips with them. So you can do is bitch and repeat MSNBC. See you Bull, you're back on ignore.

Last edited:
Reactions: BillyRay
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT