ADVERTISEMENT

Softeball regional: Arkansas and Tulsa got started over an hour late.

Plainosooner

Sooner starter
Oct 20, 2002
Plano, TX
It's 0-0 in the after one. I hate to pull for an SEC team, and emotionally won't. But I think Arky would be easier to beat that TU. We'll see.

OU likely won't start now, til close til 3:00 with no more rain delays.

Reactions: iasooner1
It's 0-0 in the after one. I hate to pull for an SEC team, and emotionally won't. But I think Arky would be easier to beat that TU. We'll see.

OU likely won't start now, til close til 3:00 with no more rain delays.

Plaino Do you have a partial score?

Tulsa wins 5-4 with a walk off homer. OU game starts at 3:20 but it isn't being televised on Cox here in Tulsa. What's up with that??

OklaB, ESPN has unique rights to all SB Tourney games, and they discriminate against OU, just like they did in women's gymnastics. You can watch the game online, if you can find the link. I've been looking for the link for Utah and BYU and it's not on their ESPN3 site.

Right now, first pitch is tentatively scheduled for 4:11, in about 30 minutes. Norman is right on the western edge of bad weather moving easterly, but also the tail has a little more western to it. The system itself is moving to the northeast.

The field is a mess, and more rain is possible, which is not good news if you're a big favorite. Anything that might mitigate your advantage is not a good thing. Sure hope nobody pulls a muscle or gets hurt.

Cal beat ND and will face Auburn if they win as expected. But Cal's catcher seemed to pull a muscle in the final inning. I hope they beat the snot out of War Eagle.

Last edited:
And our girls better come through...

IA, I have a bad feeling about this game and this weekend. If we win this, we play early tomorrow with little rest. I have always believed the number one seed should play first, exactly because of this circumstance. They shouldn't be at a disadvantage tomorrow. It's part of why the winners bracket teams play before the losers tomorrow.

But OUr team didn't have a shart start.

looks like at least a half of an inning has been played before it was suspended again....we are down 2-0 in the bottom of the 1st..

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT