ADVERTISEMENT

OU vs Corn game thread

We're always going to struggle to squeeze into the top 5 until we get back to developing elite DEs.

Our DEs are consistently non-factors unless they slip into holes out of trickery like that...... then miss the easy tackle.

What's the story with Brooks? He looked better than Gray last week and already looking better today.

Are there still health concerns preventing him from starting? Punishment for sitting a COVID-19 year?

Just seems weird to me that a transfer is preferred over a homegrown and proven elite back.

What's the story with Brooks? He looked better than Gray last week and already looking better today.

Are there still health concerns preventing him from starting? Punishment for sitting a COVID-19 year?

Just seems weird to me that a transfer is preferred over a homegrown and proven elite back.
Who knows.

Reactions: LikeClicker3000
We have the most ballyhooed receiver corp in the nation... maybe by far.

The fact that all of these high-4 star and 5-star receivers can't run routes to get open is a real hit against our coaching and play calling.... OR, Rattler is just a physical freak of an athlete without the ability to see the field quickly and anticipate the open route.

I'm watching on TV, so the receivers commonly outrun the camera view, so I have no idea which is which.

Jalen Hurts' huge initial success in the NFL is leaning me one direction though.

This is the worst OU team I have seen in a while. Not a top ten team and maybe not top 20.
Not top 10, for sure. Not top 20? You've proven your OU allegiance with that stretch! Haha. I love it.

We do have insane expectations.... We pump plenty of money into the team though, so it's not an unreasonable expectation on our part.

Eric tries TOO HARD to be patient and wait for holes for his size. I get that's the common complaint on backs, so he's trying to not fall into that trap, but he's way too small to sit back and think he's going to break that first tackle attempt in the backfield.

Reactions: LikeClicker3000
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT