ADVERTISEMENT

Mixon tape has been released

PtLavaca, respectfully, I would not leverage any remark from Whoopi Goldberg to make a point in a debate.

I agree. Goldberg is a trashy, bitch that is only interested in dividing the classes. She is a legend in her own mind.

PtLavaca, respectfully, I would not leverage any remark from Whoopi Goldberg to make a point in a debate.
While I rarely agree with her, this is one instance where I do. Do I condone hitting women? No. Do I hit women? No. Would I hit a woman? I doubt it, but how does one ever know? There are those women who are big enough to do damage to someone. I suppose if some thug bitch attacked my wife or mother I would, but who knows...

For all the butt hurt fans coming here I am sending you each a bottle for Christmas. You sorely need it.
antimonkey.jpg

Okay. Is Amelia Molitor worthy of attending?

What is the criteria you set for the group of people who would be able to attend yOUr university?

Exactly why do you "deserve" this? Do other alums deserve their wishes as well?

First sir, let me say that I have no quarrel with you or WhyNotaSooner... We all three live and die on every play with the Sooners, and so we're all on the same team.

But you both kind of called me on the use of the word "deserve", and so I'll explain why I chose to say it like that.

When I was a student at OU, I conducted myself in a way that would not bring embarrassment or shame to the university (because I appropriately valued the opportunity to attend that school).

In my opinion, conducting yourself according to some minimum level of moral behavior is a requirement for attending a public university (and also required for the privilege of playing on it's football team for that matter).

So, having fulfilled my responsibility for upholding the moral character of that institution,
I believe I'm now entitled to be represented by students who act in a similar way. That is what I deserve.

Just my opinion though PtLavacaSooner, and please feel free to disagree with me. :)

I want to add that I respect your WhynotaSooner's right to express your opinions, even though I may not always agree with them.

Finally, I would rather not discuss Ms. Molitor. This is primarily about Joe Mixon.

Last edited:
First sir, let me say that I have no quarrel with you or WhyNotaSooner... We all three live and die on every play with the Sooners, and so we're all on the same team.

But you both kind of called me on the use of the word "deserve", and so I'll explain why I chose to say it like that.

When I was a student at OU, I conducted myself in a way that would not bring embarrassment or shame to the university (because I appropriately valued the opportunity to attend that school).

In my opinion, conducting yourself according to some minimum level of moral behavior is a requirement for attending a public university (and also required for the privilege of playing on it's football team for that matter).

So, having fulfilled my responsibility for upholding the moral character of that institution,
I believe now entitled to be represented by students who act in a similar way. That is what I deserve.

Just my opinion though PtLavacaSooner, and please feel free to disagree with me. :)

I want to add that I respect your WhynotaSooner's right to express your opinions, even though I may not always agree with them.

Finally, I would rather not discuss Ms. Molitor. This is primarily about Joe Mixon.
I can respect that. I don't agree with any one person all the time, and probably never will.

I ask about Molitor for a reason. She now has a degree, and a bigger rap sheet than I did at her age... are criminal acts part of the moral character you accept, or does it depend on the crime?

Another ignorant assumption on your part. Clearly I hit a nerve with the thought that Mixon may come back again next year and crush your little heart. LOL

Dude, I'm starting to feel like Mixon should. I feel dirty, like I've been inadvertently arguing with a genuine retard. You know, maybe not full blown, but on the spectrum and not in the good Rainman way.

CW...You have always posted in a manner that is forthcoming. I agree that we all should have the right to post our thoughts on all subjects. I've fought hard & long on this board for this to occur. I respect your thoughts, but I just can't seem to grasp hold of it.

BTW, with regards to the posting of the release of the video, there are two players that are shown. One can't discuss Mixon w/o Molitor.

Reactions: PtLavacaSooner
Dude, I'm starting to feel like Mixon should. I feel dirty, like I've been inadvertently arguing with a genuine retard. You know, maybe not full blown, but on the spectrum and not in the good Rainman way.
And yet you just keep coming back right?? It's official...you are absolutely ate up with the idea of Mixon coming back next year. Dude...football is just a game. Don't get so wrapped up in OSU football, especially since you are all too use to losing all the time anyways. Clearly that means you aren't a healthy person. My condolences.

Not to mention, you think Rainman was a character based on a retarded person?? Jesus dude...and you really think you are an intellectual giant or something. Hell it appears that 30 year old movies still confuse you. LOL

Last edited:
So why should I take anything you say seriously after the pounding you have taken in this thread? You are the definitely a mental midget, so you trying to label others as low watt bulbs is hysterical. Hey, you are proof that idiots don't' actually realize they are idiots. LOL
Reading your stupidity makes me hope even more that Mixon comes back for next year for another Bedlam asswhipping of the pokes!!! LOL
Much like you're wife's nether regions, I don't think you know what a pounding entails.
Are you a masochist?

Serious question - Pt. Lavaca and Billy Ray - have either of you ever been arrested for sexual assault or rape? Please be honest.

Nope. So I guess that blows up whatever lameass point you were going to try and make....:D:D
Not really. I think Pt. Lavaca is more likely and though he has some issues, I do think he is brutally honest and will come clean.

Serious question - Pt. Lavaca and Billy Ray - have either of you ever been arrested for sexual assault or rape? Please be honest.
I have never assaulted anyone in my adult life.

I did a lot of drugs. I have stolen two vehicles that had the keys in them. I have lived on the streets of Dallas and been a complete bum. I have run from the police. I've done A LOT OF EVIL in my life. It wasn't how I was raised. It was a result of my refusal to acknowledge my problem.

That is not me anymore. That person left my mind and body in the summer of 2007 in Denton County Jail. I no longer allow it to control me. I am a very disciplined individual. I check myself constantly. Some find my views harsh. Well, I've lived a very harsh life. I don't condone violence. I never have. That doesn't mean I'm not capable of using it. I can and I will. I have in the past, in self defense.

My issues stemmed from the massive abuse of mind altering chemicals. I am very lucky to even be alive. I am a miracle. I should have been dead many times over.

I always love the debate about drug addiction, especially from one who has never fought it. I don't know it all by any means, but I know it a hell of a lot better than 99% of the population.

Reactions: theSeanDon
I have never assaulted anyone in my adult life.

I did a lot of drugs. I have stolen two vehicles that had the keys in them. I have lived on the streets of Dallas and been a complete bum. I have run from the police. I've done A LOT OF EVIL in my life. It wasn't how I was raised. It was a result of my refusal to acknowledge my problem.

That is not me anymore. That person left my mind and body in the summer of 2007 in Denton County Jail. I no longer allow it to control me. I am a very disciplined individual. I check myself constantly. Some find my views harsh. Well, I've lived a very harsh life. I don't condone violence. I never have. That doesn't mean I'm not capable of using it. I can and I will. I have in the past, in self defense.

My issues stemmed from the massive abuse of mind altering chemicals. I am very lucky to even be alive. I am a miracle. I should have been dead many times over.

I always love the debate about drug addiction, especially from one who has never fought it. I don't know it all by any means, but I know it a hell of a lot better than 99% of the population.
While I don't agree with your position with Ms, Molitor, I respect your honesty.

It is time for me to move on. Good luck gentlemen.

CW...You have always posted in a manner that is forthcoming. I agree that we all should have the right to post our thoughts on all subjects. I've fought hard & long on this board for this to occur. I respect your thoughts, but I just can't seem to grasp hold of it.

BTW, with regards to the posting of the release of the video, there are two players that are shown. One can't discuss Mixon w/o Molitor.

Thank you sir.

You're last line is absolutely true. In my heart however, I believe she has suffered the most in this situation. And so, now that all of the necessary points about her involvement have been made, my preference is to keep the focus of the discussion away from her. That's just me though.

Reactions: PtLavacaSooner
While I don't agree with your position with Ms, Molitor, I respect your honesty.

It is time for me to move on. Good luck gentlemen.
My position on Amelia "Mia" Molitor is that I recognize her for what she is. A drug addict. You may not agree. You don't have to. There is a thought process that is common that one isn't an addict unless they think they are. I call b.s. on that. "Intervention" was a popular show. Many on it didn't admit it, yet it was pretty clear to everyone else. Denial is common. Success in defeating addiction comes from acknowledging the fact that one is indeed an addict. Success rates are low. Over 90% will relapse. What causes that? Many things.

I've counseled and mentored many. I'm very compassionate towards the issue when needed and very hard as well. I don't take it lightly by any means. I have a number of friends that are no longer with us from it.

I hope Amelia Molitor gets help and moves on with a prosperous life. She is an OU graduate after all. Yet she should also own up to her problems and her actions. If she doesn't, she won't recover. I KNOW. I'VE BEEN THERE.

Joe Mixon has had two issues in his life at OU. Two bad decisions that he has paid for. Some say he's a thug. Thugs are constantly involved in thuggery. I KNOW. I'VE BEEN THERE.

There is nothing to suggest Joe Mixon is a thug. One or two instances don't do that, especially when one has been provoked physically.

I can respect that. I don't agree with any one person all the time, and probably never will.

I ask about Molitor for a reason. She now has a degree, and a bigger rap sheet than I did at her age... are criminal acts part of the moral character you accept, or does it depend on the crime?

That is certainly a fair question based on what I wrote PtLavacaSooner... Would you be offended if I declined to answer? What I would say would probably be what you would expect (e.g. speeding is okay, but murder is out)... but I don't want to bore everyone with what I think is morally acceptable...

Genetics and drive.
I'm glad you said that, aggie.

My dad was an aggie for a year as a walk on when he played for Hank Iba in 1942 before being called to war. He came back and got his degrees at OU after getting shrapnel in his knees at the Battle of the Buldge. After receiving his Masters, he taught physics. He later designed parking meters, electronic destination signs for public transportation, and finished his career designing guidance systems for missles and rockets for what is now Lockheed Martin. He was a genius. Not because I say so, it is a fact. His IQ was well over 160.

My mother? She is an idiot I guess. Her IQ is only 152 and her life raising me and my brothers had to be hell. She got her degree from USC and attended summer sessions at Juilliard School of Music three times. You don't apply for that, you get invited.

Me? I'm an idiot. I know this. Being the retard of my family would make me about 100 times smarter than you on my worst day. Why? You have proven it over and over...

That is certainly a fair question based on what I wrote PtLavacaSooner... Would you be offended if I declined to answer? What I would say would probably be what you would expect (e.g. speeding is okay, but murder is out)... but I don't want to bore everyone with what I think is morally acceptable...
That is fine. I do respect your opinion.

Not really. I think Pt. Lavaca is more likely and though he has some issues, I do think he is brutally honest and will come clean.
It is often believed that way. If one will do this, will he do that? Having never had an issue with finding a woman who was willing to have sex with me, I would have been more likely to murder someone than to rape someone. Oddly though, the only time I wanted to kill anyone other than myself was when I was on the so called anti-depressant Paxil. A doctor prescribed it to me and immediately took me off of it after I told him what was happening.

Two years later I was reading about the lawsuit that was won involving it. A man killed three family members and then himself. Give them money, but keep prescribing the drug...

https://www.theguardian.com/education/2001/aug/09/medicalscience.healthandwellbeing

I'm glad you said that, aggie.

My dad was an aggie for a year as a walk on when he played for Hank Iba in 1942 before being called to war. He came back and got his degrees at OU after getting shrapnel in his knees at the Battle of the Buldge. After receiving his Masters, he taught physics. He later designed parking meters, electronic destination signs for public transportation, and finished his career designing guidance systems for missles and rockets for what is now Lockheed Martin. He was a genius. Not because I say so, it is a fact. His IQ was well over 160.

My mother? She is an idiot I guess. Her IQ is only 152 and her life raising me and my brothers had to be hell. She got her degree from USC and attended summer sessions at Juilliard School of Music three times. You don't apply for that, you get invited.

Me? I'm an idiot. I know this. Being the retard of my family would make me about 100 times smarter than you on my worst day. Why? You have proven it over and over...

I'm willing to bet cymbal money that the only part of this is true is that you had two parents.

For you other turds, I'll move to knock knock jokes, more your speed.

Pull my finger. Get it?

I'm willing to bet cymbal money that the only part of this is true is that you had two parents.
As I said long ago in this thread, I am more than willing to pay for your IQ test and give you a dollar for every point you get over 100...

I'll gladly use the cymbal money for a new drum set, yet I doubt you can afford it...

Reactions: BillyRay
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT