ADVERTISEMENT

Mixon tape has been released

Scholz is all you have to say. Anyone who is familiar with his posting over on OB will know he is about the bottom of the barrel in terms of vile human beings. He is something else....

Back then Scholz was one of the more mild posters, believe it or not.

No I agree man. That's what I mean by the more offensive remarks. But telling someone they are being a moron when it is justifiable shouldn't be cause for an uproar.

I'm a pretty vulgar person so little, if anything bothers me, but I am aware that's not the case for everyone.

It shouldn't be, and I was probably the most guilty of it when I was in my 20's, but at the same time on a message board it's an easily avoidable situation. If you step away from the keyboard for a bit and come back later, I would be willing to bet that the majority of us erase those messages for something not mildly stated.

Back then Scholz was one of the more mild posters, believe it or not.
Ya that really is hard to believe. The guy must have fried his brain between then and now. A handful of years ago, OB was a place you could go over and have at least a decent discussion with those guys at times. But nowadays when Scholz shows up the thread just derails into nothing but vile insults it gets ridiculous. And like BC said for the most part the mods over there don't even care.

Ya that really is hard to believe. The guy must have fried his brain between then and now. A handful of years ago, OB was a place you could go over and have at least a decent discussion with those guys at times. But nowadays when Scholz shows up the thread just derails into nothing but vile insults it gets ridiculous. And like BC said for the most part the mods over there don't even care.
I honestly don't think you realize how bad it was here.

How come pokie lite still has "Out of Bounds" on their Rivals forum which I hear allows all exchange of free speech ?

What if fitty is already here posting under a new IP address and different handle... Or perhaps 22, tulsan or anyone banned. Wouldn't that be rich ?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT