ADVERTISEMENT

Kyler Knows...

Kyler should be reconsidering which sport is for him, Trout just got $432 million contract, the next contract will be $500million......

If you had a list of the 20 top most lucrative contracts in pro sports 18 would be in MLB......

Reactions: kcstorm06
A
Kyler should be reconsidering which sport is for him, Trout just got $432 million contract, the next contract will be $500million......

If you had a list of the 20 top most lucrative contracts in pro sports 18 would be in MLB......
And 17 of those 18 would be sluggers not base stealers. Kyler is not a slugger but I agree with your point. Baseball's guaranteed money is so much better than football.

A

And 17 of those 18 would be sluggers not base stealers. Kyler is not a slugger but I agree with your point. Baseball's guaranteed money is so much better than football.
I think we don’t know Kylers ceiling in MLB and he doesn’t either. He vastly improved his BA just by practicing versus the season before not practicing. He has the reflexes and quick twitch to be an outstanding MLB batter , but it takes more than just a little practice in college to find out......

He already knows he is a great QB....

I think he took the safe route and the less money that goes with it....,also the culture in Texas and Oklahoma where he grew up is that football is higher status than baseball, but in adult life the money is in baseball...

IMO, when Kyler reaches the Multi-Million $tatus in Life, as he is rapidly approaching, and is fortunate enough to have Options, he will choose the one that he likes BEST, and the one which offers him the opportunity for the most Personal Satisfaction in his Very Bright Future. Hopefully, along with his physical skills, and talent, he has a good enough head on his shoulders to realize that a Price Tag cannot be put on Everything!

I noticed, early on, how much he seemed to be Enjoying Football, and having FUN, playing it, and thought to myself, 'There goes MLB'...I didn't feel that the problem in MAKING the Decision was as much about picking a Favorite, as it was in the red tape involved in navigating his early MLB contract...

Last edited:
Reactions: iasooner1
IMO, when Kyler reaches the Multi-Million $tatus in Life, as he is rapidly approaching, and is fortunate enough to have Options, he will choose the one that he likes BEST, and the one which offers him the opportunity for the most Personal Satisfaction in his Very Bright Future. Hopefully, along with his physical skills, and talent, he has a good enough head on his shoulders to realize that a Price Tag cannot be put on Everything!

I noticed, early on, how much he seemed to be Enjoying Football, and having FUN, playing it, and thought to myself, 'There goes MLB'...I didn't feel that the problem in MAKING the Decision was as much about picking a Favorite, as it was in the red tape involved in navigating his contract...
He always sounded like he had a hard time choosing in the past , maybe that was just keeping his options open but he just said they were different with baseball having more failure built into the game...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT