ADVERTISEMENT

Caleb Williams Enters Portal

I still think if Lincoln brought Caleb in with package plays and quit calling long developing plays everything goes different and Rattler is either headed to the NFL or is our no brainer starter next season.
The bullet bit us brother. We're in a better place now I believe.

Reactions: Belldozer1
The longer this thing goes on the more I think he isn't going to USC. Seems like he would have already announced it if that was the case. Dude must be enjoying all this attention and doesn't want it to end.
It's funny watching USC fan coming to the realization they are likely/possibly getting screwed around by Caleb since their other 2 qb's have portaled. I hope Riley gets screwed in the end.

Even if he announced today, it's to late to enroll, so no spring practice, no spring game and no use of the athletics, trainers, equipment, nothing. Who's giving him advice???? Antonio Brown!

He could ask for hardship but it will be hard to prove, hardship, going to NBA and NFL games.

Reactions: ShamWowed
If you guys want me to make a meme just say so lol

FKFhNI6XwAE2vFj

Even if he announced today, it's to late to enroll, so no spring practice, no spring game and no use of the athletics, trainers, equipment, nothing. Who's giving him advice???? Antonio Brown!

He could ask for hardship but it will be hard to prove, hardship, going to NBA and NFL games.
Late registration at USC ends tomorrow the 28th. Maybe he's waiting to the very end before pulling the trigger.

Late registration at USC ends tomorrow the 28th. Maybe he's waiting to the very end before pulling the trigger.
It appears that Dart has at least been admitted to Ole Miss, not sure if he’s attended class yet or not. Tomorrow the 28th will be an interesting day no doubt. I’m hoping Williams doesn’t go to USC and if Dart has any pride he’ll give Riley and USC a final middle finger on his way to class at Ole Miss.
https://www.si.com/college/olemiss/...sfer-portal-student-college-football-admitted

Other than Oklahoma, I don't think there's a school out there who wouldn't take cw. I would love to think his career is over because of his terrible decision he made when he chose to leave. Not going to happen.

If you guys want me to make a meme just say so lol

FKFhNI6XwAE2vFj
@OUSOONER67 is it possible you can photoshop Riley's face on that of a jilted bride left at the alter. After all the crap I've seen directed at OU fans on the USC board I want to rub it in a little, assuming Caleb didn't enroll which I've seen nothing to indicate he has on their boards.. I see no reason they would be keeping that under wraps with NSD right around the corner.

Reactions: OUSOONER67
@OUSOONER67 is it possible you can photoshop Riley's face on that of a jilted bride left at the alter. After all the crap I've seen directed at OU fans on the USC board I want to rub it in a little, assuming Caleb didn't enroll which I've seen nothing to indicate he has on their boards.. I see no reason they would be keeping that under wraps with NSD right around the corner.
Will see what I can do!

@Oklabama
Here is one.
🤣
FKQHbO6WQAEnEkw

Regarding Caleb Williams, have no idea if this is true but read the comments on this Reddit post. I would laugh my butt off if OU does get after Riley and USC and I hope he was being shady and they make him pay

ADVERTISEMENT