ADVERTISEMENT

Its that time! RRS Week, who you got?

Kinda hard to believe that these kids are getting hurt so much. Some of them barely even get hit and get hurt. Are we just overly cautious these days that kids can't play with a little pain? They seem so fragile
I realize the players today are bigger and stronger than ever before but it also seems as if those same players today dont play today with injuries they would have in the older days.

BTW, do kids even get out today and play backyard tackle football like we did in the old days? I know we use to knock the crap out of each other without any gear at all and no respect for the health of our body. Are kids just smarter today than we were?

I realize the players today are bigger and stronger than ever before but it also seems as if those same players today dont play today with injuries they would have in the older days.

BTW, do kids even get out today and play backyard tackle football like we did in the old days? I know we use to knock the crap out of each other without any gear at all and no respect for the health of our body. Are kids just smarter today than we were?
Smarter? No. Everything now is organized. Every podunk town in Oklahoma has 2nd graders out there playing in some organized football league. As far as injuries, I think these kids in college are so afraid to play with pain. Probably afraid it will mess up their NFL future that most of them aren't going to have anyway.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT