ADVERTISEMENT

Good luck from a Gamecock

image.jpg

Perfecto! :cool:

My lie detector is off the charts. This is Plaino's 3rd lie I've busted him in. I'm beginning to believe his stories of the 'past' are full of them. He's branded himself.

I did not accuse you of that at all. And you know that. What I said was that it seems like every time I call out Yankees, you come to his defense and apparently are here again in a backhanded way. But since you're such a careful reader, I'm sure you know that. You are among his most frequent and staunchest defenders. Again.

This is one I have to disagree with here. It is not WNAS who comes to Yankees defense, as a matter of fact this is not even close. You have him confused with another poster who I will not bring his name into this because I haven't even see him post in this thread. Just ask Yankees who it is he won't lie he will tell ask him.

Reactions: WhyNotaSooner
Mike no one comes to my defense, some just have the same views as me concerning message board etiquette and Oklahoma sports.

Koala, first of all let me apologize for 22LR. He obviously has no class in in comments. It was uncalled for and rude. My son coached basketball at Wofford 10 years ago and we visit your state often. SC is a beautiful place and you play really good football there. I love the people there and have always felt welcome. That said, on this board we have some classless people who would slam Jesus comments. Believe me, most OU fans ARE the nicest people. Thank you, and don't worry about the game. Baker, the running backs and our D will make you proud to wear your OU gear in public. Especially around Clemson fans.

Mike no one comes to my defense, some just have the same views as me concerning message board etiquette and Oklahoma sports.

I see what you did there and that's fine. But when two of the same people always agree with every single post you make that's bananas. And yes it's coming to your defense now matter how you spin it. No one always agrees with posters on this board just don't work that way.

Koala, first of all let me apologize for 22LR. He obviously has no class in in comments. It was uncalled for and rude. My son coached basketball at Wofford 10 years ago and we visit your state often. SC is a beautiful place and you play really good football there. I love the people there and have always felt welcome. That said, on this board we have some classless people who would slam Jesus comments. Believe me, most OU fans ARE the nicest people. Thank you, and don't worry about the game. Baker, the running backs and our D will make you proud to wear your OU gear in public. Especially around Clemson fans.

Oh stop the madness.
22LR needs no one to apologize for him.
I know the guy.
He's a class act and if that doesn't translate here then that's on you, not him.

You can't take one flippant post and define someone solely on that. Not falling for it.

Let he who is without sin and all that crap.:mad:

This is one I have to disagree with here. It is not WNAS who comes to Yankees defense, as a matter of fact this is not even close. You have him confused with another poster who I will not bring his name into this because I haven't even see him post in this thread. Just ask Yankees who it is he won't lie he will tell ask him.

Thanks Mike. It's appreciated. But Plaino knows what's up. He likes to profess his christian ways around here, yet his hatred runs very deep.

Mike why in the world would that bother you? Why would you care who agrees with who? Good grief man. I give my own opinion of everything, you should know that by now. If someone disagrees so be it, if they have the same views then groovy. Man you really need to find something else to gripe about

Mike why in the world would that bother you? Why would you care who agrees with who? Good grief man. I give my own opinion of everything, you should know that by now. If someone disagrees so be it, if they have the same views then groovy. Man you really need to find something else to gripe about

I wasn't gripping youngster, you respond to my post and I responded to yours in kind. Don't get your love handles bent out of shape. But this poster does come to your aid just about every day.

Mike again why do you care? Wow man. Lol. You have a certain poster here who worships a couple of guys, do you have an issue with that as well? I'm not a wnas fan but I am glad of one thing in this topic. Plaino was exposed yet again for making false accusations

Oh my holy God...definitely taking a sabbatical...assuming we'll be playing for the title on the 11th of Jan.
(I used to bump uglies with a girl named Jan...her last name was Hooker. We went to church together. The minister couldn't wait to point out that was the first 'Hooker' that had been in his church...but I digress) Back on point...
When we get 8, I might go rent a log cabin down in Medicine Park for a week. Smoke some of Gods holy herb. Fish for trout and chill out.
Retirement has me totally bummed out.
Need a diversion. :cool:

Thanks for apologizing for me... ...six hours after I offered my own sincere apology after learning more about the poster through someone else's offline phone call. Like I really need your help.

Look over my comments again and come back and tell me what what was so classless, uncalled for and rude. Everything I posted was well within the lines of what is posted here every day. It was mild sauce.

I find it odd that I've never seen you post on this board in 15 years. But you popped your head out of the ground to contribute to the drama. And your false accusation that I am among the crowd who would slam Jesus Christ is all on your shoulders, not mine. Well done gtpayne.

You sure get up early in the morning. Just saying............HA!

You sure get up early in the morning. Just saying............HA!

You're an early guy too. Growing up, I spent every summer with my grandparents in Las Cruces. I marveled at how my grandfather could get up at 4 every morning. My bedroom was near the kitchen. I wondered what kind of living creature gets up before 7 am? I guess the apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

You're an early guHA!y too. Growing up, I spent every summer with my grandparents in Las Cruces. I marveled at how my grandfather could get up at 4 every morning. My bedroom was near the kitchen. I wondered what kind of living creature gets up before 7 am? I guess the apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

No.....I'm asleep..............HA!

I will send what I've been emailed from the lady you offended to Mike and from Bill's daughter and let that stand for itself. It was them that you offended. It's never your fault though.
Geeeez, dayum libs, offended by everything! You should relax. It's a football (you know, a man's sport) message board. I totally agree with @tigermatt2005. This thread thoroughly delivered for about 3 pages then completely went off the rails with a bunch of beta BS

Last edited:
Geeeez, dayum libs, offended by everything! You should relax. It's a football (you know, a man's sport) message board. I totally agree with @tigermatt2005. This thread thoroughly delivered for about 3 pages then completely went off the rails with a bunch of beta BS
Which I could give you multiple likes. Pretty soon I won't even be able to make fun of the beta libs without getting blacklisted.

Reactions: dadams20
Ya know...I hadn't even opened this thread as the title just didn't interest me to read it. Then something odd happened.....I noticed a few minutes ago that it had gone 5 pages. Yup...that's a dead ringer for a typical runaway drama train. I go straight to page 5 and it's pretty obvious going back to read the first 4 pages would be the equivalent of pounding my head on the pavement. Good grief....

Ya know...I hadn't even opened this thread as the title just didn't interest me to read it. Then something odd happened.....I noticed a few minutes ago that it had gone 5 pages. Yup...that's a dead ringer for a typical runaway drama train. I go straight to page 5 and it's pretty obvious going back to read the first 4 pages would be the equivalent of pounding my head on the pavement. Good grief....
1st 3 pages were mostly good stuff. Start at the beginning and go until it becomes a whine fest about who offended who....... then abruptly STOP!

Someone suggested we submit photos ... presenting clemson's 2015 homecoming queen, HUGEenia ....
Cinderella-Ugly-Chicks-Around-The-World-150x120.jpg

HUGEeina really enjoys blue cheese milkshakes with double-fried doughnuts dipped in honey, both made right on clemson's campus. A 5th year sophomore - she's in no hurry to graduate, is majoring in organic chemistry, planning to write her exit thesis explaining the benefits of spreading chicken manure on spring onions before Valentine's Day.
She's clemson fan, Mark1417's sister. They're twins.

Someone suggested we submit photos ... presenting clemson's 2015 homecoming queen, HUGEenia ....
Cinderella-Ugly-Chicks-Around-The-World-150x120.jpg

HUGEeina really enjoys blue cheese milkshakes with double-fried doughnuts dipped in honey, both made right on clemson's campus. A 5th year sophomore - she's in no hurry to graduate, is majoring in organic chemistry, planning to write her exit thesis explaining the benefits of spreading chicken manure on spring onions before Valentine's Day.
She's clemson fan, Mark1417's sister. They're twins.

Runner up......Man they're good looking............HA!

Bad-Family-Photos-Cant-Afford-Me.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT