ADVERTISEMENT

Good luck from a Gamecock

I felt the same way as you, however I think 22 was just pointing out our guest stats where off more than anything. Yankees these guest come in piece please let them do so. Thanks!
I guess I don't understand your post Mike. Our guest stats? I guess I'm not a message board guru like some of you guys. Disrespect is just that any way you spin it. I disrespect Yankee because of his style of posting. I won't write a chapter like Billy to explain that. I can do it in one word. He's a prick and I have trouble addressing a prick with respect. Yankee was hammering the man because Plaino liked the man.

Moses first of all I could Care less if I have your respect lol. Also in the future don't lie on me or make assumptions. My issue with the posters had nothing to do with plaino and if you read from the OP you will see plaino hadn't even commented yet. Geez man do you ever think before you post?

Why didn't you just break out your old usc 4 lsu shirt and put some tape over lsu and write Oklahoma on it? Would've saved you some money. I'm sure your other conference members will be so disappointed knowing the lowly chickens are pulling for someone outside the mighty sec

True story. There was Mexican national at work who didn't speak much English. I was complimenting him on his "TEXAS SUCKS" T-shirt. He said that he loved the Longhorns and it was given to him as a gift from a neighbor. After laughing, I broke the bad news to him that is was a derogatory term along the lines of "Pinche Texas". The guy didn't believe me at first, but later that afternoon, he had a piece of duct tape across the word "Sucks".

True story. There was Mexican national at work who didn't speak much English. I was complimenting him on his "TEXAS SUCKS" T-shirt. He said that he loved the Longhorns and it was given to him as a gift from a neighbor. After laughing, I broke the bad news to him that is was a derogatory term along the lines of "Pinche Texas". The guy didn't believe me at first, but later that afternoon, he had a piece of duct tape across the word "Sucks".

Eh, classic.
Come to my country...we speak the Kings English.

Xenophobe? Maybe, a little.:D

Reactions: 22LR
Thanks for posting.

The Sooners lead our series with OSU 85-18-7. Okie State never has played for a national championship. Clemson leads your series 67-42-4. Clemson is playing for the national championship now and has won before. It appears that the Gamecocks are Clemson's Okie State.

But thanks for supporting our Sooners.
They also ended up with 150 major NCAA violations.

Moses first of all I could Care less if I have your respect lol. Also in the future don't lie on me or make assumptions. My issue with the posters had nothing to do with plaino and if you read from the OP you will see plaino hadn't even commented yet. Geez man do you ever think before you post?

You could care less or you couldn't?

Why didn't you just break out your old usc 4 lsu shirt and put some tape over lsu and write Oklahoma on it? Would've saved you some money. I'm sure your other conference members will be so disappointed knowing the lowly chickens are pulling for someone outside the mighty sec
Mightily sec? Not for about 3 rears, bud. They are about the 3rd best conference this year, and the acc was clearly better than the sec last year.
Quite buying the hype and look at the actual games and nfl draft results. The sec isn't so mighty anymore.

Your Alabama darling has only played ONE team ranked in the top 15, and they LOST that game. Why are they in the top 4, anyway?
And USuC SURE ain't mighty, my friend.

Reactions: Tygur
So
Has OU lost to OSU FIVE YEARS IN A ROW since 2009? If so, then you're EXACTLY like clemson and that would make us OSU. Has either OU or clemson had FOUR bowl wins in a row since 2010?
Man, Gamecock fans came here to express our support and you pretty much said "we don't need you".
I met Coach Stoops once and really liked the guy. I talked to Coach Switzer a few times several years ago and he was an awesome guy to converse with. The guy who convinced me to purchase Disability Income for myself and my managers is an OU graduate. ALL those contacts were positive and enjoyable.
If YOU ALONE reflected the people I've met, known or done business with from Oklahoma I'd probably sub-consciously be hoping John Steinbeck was writing about your grandparents when he penned the Grapes of Wrath.
In SPITE of you - GO SOONERS!!!
And FWIW Mr. Yankee03, you managed to handle the Rex Sox that year but folded in the World Series, losing to the HUGE UNDERDOG (perennially lowly) FLORIDA MARLINS - and it didn't even take seven games.
Probably thought you didn't need anyone's help that year, either.

Sooner fans, meet sportssuites, the village idiot of shamecock nation. As you can tell by his perfectly punctuated post (he is obsessed with making sure every word has the correct punctuation when he posts on the internet, taking punctuation to a whole new level), he assembles incoherent ramblings and uses them as insults. He is the smartest person he knows. There is no doubt he has severe mental problems. Sorry you had to come in contact with him.

So

Sooner fans, meet sportssuites, the village idiot of shamecock nation. As you can tell by his perfectly punctuated post (he is obsessed with making sure every word has the correct punctuation when he posts on the internet, taking punctuation to a whole new level), he assembles incoherent ramblings and uses them as insults. He is the smartest person he knows. There is no doubt he has severe mental problems. Sorry you had to come in contact with him.

Oh man, this thing you Tiger fans have with G'cocks and vice versa is just most entertaining. Got to say this has been a delightful surprise.

Sure, we Sooner fans mix it up with the pokes and the horns, but they generally don't have any game, or any useful practice at smack talk.
Thanks again for the laughs...and uh, carry on until the game is concluded...please.:D

Reactions: K2C Sooner
Mightily sec? Not for about 3 rears, bud. They are about the 3rd best conference this year, and the acc was clearly better than the sec last year.
Quite buying the hype and look at the actual games and nfl draft results. The sec isn't so mighty anymore.

Your Alabama darling has only played ONE team ranked in the top 15, and they LOST that game. Why are they in the top 4, anyway?
And USuC SURE ain't mighty, my friend.
I guess you didn't get it..I was speaking through the eyes of a chicken. Trust me, I know the sec isn't anywhere near mighty, as ESPN and all the conference Homers want everyone to think

Reactions: FreeSC and Da Swami
Oh man, this thing you Tiger fans have with G'cocks and vice versa is just most entertaining. Got to say this has been a delightful surprise.

Sure, we Sooner fans mix it up with the pokes and the horns, but they generally don't have any game, or any useful practice at smack talk.
Thanks again for the laughs...and uh, carry on until the game is concluded...please.:D
He actually got called out by his own. Every board has those members that have no business commenting

Hey Sportsuitey1!! I shortened your quote to include the only good part of it. :D
But sseriously , You claimed to have a "BIG TIME BANKER" friend over on your chickenz' rivals site fgf and you quoted him as saying his friends were big time backers of Clemson and they were gonna get Dabo fired because 10+ win seasons,winning bowl games,bringing in 4 and 5 star recruits wasn't enough to keep him around. SOOO how is that working out for you ,fraud?! :)

Thanks for posting.

The Sooners lead our series with OSU 85-18-7. Okie State never has played for a national championship. Clemson leads your series 67-42-4. Clemson is playing for the national championship now and has won before. It appears that the Gamecocks are Clemson's Okie State.

They are just like Okie St, but are more miserable. I've never worn nothing but Orange my entire 63 years of life, and it doesn't matter to me who they play, and it don't matter to me if they win or lose. I'm very comfortable with my Clemson choice, and the orange blood in my veins regardless of what the gamecocks do. They could win 11 games every year and it wouldn't cause me to lose any sleep. One of the gamecock fans was posting on their board that he hated us so bad that he wished that the AIR PLANE that my Tigers were flying to Miami would crash flying into Miami and kill everybody on the plane. Yep, he was wishing death to the Clemson FB team bc we are their rivals, and his hate for Clemson was so deep, that he wished death for Kids that he will never see again after they graduate and leave Clemson, except for in the NFL. Now that there is beyond pathetic when wishing death on a plane full of kids bc of the FB team that they play on!!!

...be
They are just like Okie St, but are more miserable. I've never worn nothing but Orange my entire 63 years of life, and it doesn't matter to me who they play, and it don't matter to me if they win or lose. I'm very comfortable with my Clemson choice, and the orange blood in my veins regardless of what the gamecocks do. They could win 11 games every year and it wouldn't cause me to lose any sleep. One of the gamecock fans was posting on their board that he hated us so bad that he wished that the AIR PLANE that my Tigers were flying to Miami would crash flying into Miami and kill everybody on the plane. Yep, he was wishing death to the Clemson FB team bc we are their rivals, and his hate for Clemson was so deep, that he wished death for Kids that he will never see again after they graduate and leave Clemson, except for in the NFL. Now that there is beyond pathetic when wishing death on a plane full of kids bc of the FB team that they play on!!!

Link? I find it hard to believe anyone would wish death on another team. If he did, he's one sick individual and should be promptly shot, then hanged.............(sarc)........Sort of....

I didn't take 22's initial reply to koala as anything disrespectful, just pointing out that there is a significant gap between our history of dominance over the Pokes and what stands between SC and Clemson.

Now as for our resident water wing and helmet sporting retard Yankee, well he's just special. And his attempt to belittle our guest comes from a deep seeded need to make himself feel better by denigrating others, likely stemming from a failure to measure up in comparative intelligence...and likely a few other embarrassing "shortcomings".

Don't feel special that he pulled his go to insult, "obsessed" and "pathetic". We hear this with regularity around here. It wouldn't shock me to find out Yankee hurls these words at the local mailman as Yank sits in his favorite fold out chair and vehemently tries to uncover the sinister plot behind this man's near daily arrival.

We've had a Florida fan here once complimenting Timothy McVeigh for bombing the Federal Bldg in Oklahoma City, and he wished he'd taken out a few thousand more Oklahomans.

Then we had one of our own wish for Austin, TX to be nuked. So it happens in just about every fanbase. These are generally godless people living in their amoral world.

Thanks for posting.

You got 64 likes on one post? As fitty would say, you are a slut.......HA!

I can't wait until you hit 666 under your new handle................:)

Reactions: 22LR
I didn't take 22's initial reply to koala as anything disrespectful, just pointing out that there is a significant gap between our history of dominance over the Pokes and what stands between SC and Clemson.

Now as for our resident water wing and helmet sporting retard Yankee, well he's just special. And his attempt to belittle our guest comes from a deep seeded need to make himself feel better by denigrating others, likely stemming from a failure to measure up in comparative intelligence...and likely a few other embarrassing "shortcomings".

Don't feel special that he pulled his go to insult, "obsessed" and "pathetic". We hear this with regularity around here. It wouldn't shock me to find out Yankee hurls these words at the local mailman as Yank sits in his favorite fold out chair and vehemently tries to uncover the sinister plot behind this man's near daily arrival.

Just classic................When Jay Cronley retires as the Tulsa World Picker, you need to apply for the job.

Last edited:
...be

Link? I find it hard to believe anyone would wish death on another team. If he did, he's one sick individual and should be promptly shot, then hanged.............(sarc)........Sort of....
I don't have a link but I read the same thing a few weeks ago. It was crazy.

Pawpower we had one of our regular posters here who wished a poster would die just because he was upset. Now don't get me wrong I get irritated at certain people, but I would never take it to that level of craziness. In the end it's just freaking opinions and its just a game. Everyone needs to realize that

Reactions: FreeSC
Clemson just extended its 10 win season to five and in FOUR days we are extending our bowl streak to THREE. South Carolina has NO football history to speak of except a Heisman and a win streak. We called that participation
want to know how i know this isnt a Clemson fan?

Last edited:
SC fans can be slow so take it easy on the little brother. They just want to win real bad and are tired of being on bottom so to speak.

You can't be even remotely negative on their free rivals board. You get banned pretty quickly. They carry the attitude of their fan base

SC fans can be slow so take it easy on the little brother. They just want to win real bad and are tired of being on bottom so to speak.

You can't be even remotely negative on their free rivals board. You get banned pretty quickly. They carry the attitude of their fan base
I agree, I got banned for simply agreeing with what one of the Gamecock posters wrote? He said that they sucked and never really had any traditions (Paraphrasing) and I just said "I'm glad to see you guys are finally understanding your program" and next thing I know I'm banned! And that was the first post that I had ever poste over there?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT