ADVERTISEMENT

Good luck from a Gamecock

I agree, I got banned for simply agreeing with what one of the Gamecock posters wrote? He said that they sucked and never really had any traditions (Paraphrasing) and I just said "I'm glad to see you guys are finally understanding your program" and next thing I know I'm banned! And that was the first post that I had ever poste over there?

Yeah, we know the type...the Longhorn free board. Delicate little hot house orchids them.

Pretty pathetic really.

Reactions: 22LR and 6thDanTKD
It is simply my opinion, formed only from regular participation on the free "mainboard" that South Carolina fans were (and possibly still are) some of the worst SEC nut huggers. With no accomplishments of their own until an SEC East title in 2010 that earned them a beating at the hands of Auburn and Cam Newton.

He actually got called out by his own. Every board has those members that have no business commenting

What makes this guy "da Swami" is his immediately recognizable body odor and affinity for curry - 'da boys breath would kill small animals ... and his sister's employed part-time at clemson's school of animal-husbandry as a substitute 'partner' during non-foaling periods.
Even those clemson fans clever enough to cobble together sufficient geeta' to purchase Lucchese boots secretly drill holes in the soles 'cause they miss the mess of cow patties enveloping their toes.
If you find yourself next to one in Miami - be prepared to hold your nose.

What makes this guy "da Swami" is his immediately recognizable body odor and affinity for curry - 'da boys breath would kill small animals ... and his sister's employed part-time at clemson's school of animal-husbandry as a substitute 'partner' during non-foaling periods.
Even those clemson fans clever enough to cobble together sufficient geeta' to purchase Lucchese boots secretly drill holes in the soles 'cause they miss the mess of cow patties enveloping their toes.

Man, you can elucidate!:D

Reactions: Da Swami
SC fans can be slow so take it easy on the little brother. They just want to win real bad and are tired of being on bottom so to speak.

You can't be even remotely negative on their free rivals board. You get banned pretty quickly. They carry the attitude of their fan base

Sounds like another board I know of with orange borders. Maybe two.

. I disrespect Yankee because of his style of posting. I won't write a chapter like Billy to explain that. I can do it in one word. He's a prick and I have trouble addressing a prick with respect. Yankee was hammering the man because Plaino liked the man.

Actually it was a nice lady and a best friend to the daughter of an OU coach from my time in Norman. It is why she is an OU fan but got treated so rudely, that I doubt she will be back. She did me the best favor I may have received from anyone on this board in years.

I got to speak to Coach Michael yesterday for 25 minutes. He is 80 and dealing with some health issues, but who doesnt at that age. He could use your prayers. He is an old warrior in the best sense of the phrase. That was the best smile I have had this month. The last time we spoke was in April 1973. His daughter showed him three pics I sent her and he told her ... yeah, thats him. It was an honor to talk to him.

This kind lady visited us and received the rudest treatment from a thoughtless poster. And then he bragged about it. Now I am sure that BW and BR and WNAS and FW will come rushing to his defense.

Last edited:
It is simply my opinion, formed only from regular participation on the free "mainboard" that South Carolina fans were (and possibly still are) some of the worst SEC nut huggers. With no accomplishments of their own until an SEC East title in 2010 that earned them a beating at the hands of Auburn and Cam Newton.
It's not just on their boards, its in everyday life if you live in Columbia, sc. I'm a Clemson fan living their and I hear them talk about Alabama more than their own shitty football program. It's kinda pathetic, but what else are you gonna talk about when you have never won anything of significance, ever.

Reactions: Da Swami
Actually it was a nice lady and a best friend to the daughter of an OU coach from my time in Norman. It is why she is an OU fan but got treated so rudely, that I doubt she will be back. She did me the best favor I may have received from anyone on this board in years.

I got to speak to Coach Michael yesterday for 25 minutes. He is 80 and dealing with some health issues, but who doesnt at that age. He could use your prayers. He is an old warrior in the best sense of the phrase. That was the best smile I have had this month. The last time we spoke was in April 1973. His daughter showed him three pics I sent her and he told her ... yeah, thats him. It was an honor to talk to him.

This kind lady visited us and received the rudest treatment from a thoughtless poster. And then he bragged about it. Now I am sure that BW and BR and WNAS and FW will come rushing to his defense.

Who was the poster Randy?

I mean, can anyone read this incoherent nonsense and not think this person is mentally unstable? I guarantee you when he writes this crap he is sitting behind his moms computer in his mom's basement just laughing at his own assumed brilliance.

Reactions: FreeSC and Da Swami
^^^^ I can see why South Carolina fans detest you on FGF. Calling you stupid would be a compliment

People that rest on their laurels of the past can't be looking forward to the challenges in front of them.

That's not original...public domain, feel free to use it.:D
Just to help you out cause I know following post to post can be tiresome plus I am under the impression OU fans actually completed junior high unlike most Gamecocksuckers. My comment was a rebuttal to @SportsSuites1 that his son @hdglidr use to make a point that missed like their 3-9 football team.

Yes plaino who was the poster?

Go look in the mirror, idiot. (I was kinder than Moses. He was more accurate.)

Remember a page back when you told me that nobody tells you how to post? I know it was more than 24 hours ago, so I doubt it. The lady deserved an apology and all you said was that you could post however you wanted.

Reactions: Soonersincefitty
Plaino you can cry all you want ( after all it IS what you are known for) but I did nothing that should constitute an apology. Let me give you a scenario. If an Oklahoma state fan came on here during OU/Texas week and stated he bought an OU shirt and hoodie how would you guys perceive all that? Welcome him into the family or tease and .make fun of him. I think we BOTH know the answer. Plaino if you are truly this sensitive then maybe message boards aren't the place for you. Plaino you want respect? You have to earn it and vice versa on my end. So far, neither of us are extending a branch. I'll be honest, you are a poster who I probably respect less than anyone due to your false accusations and flat out making stuff up. I can't overlook that. Tell us what, lets put each other on ignore and all is solved. Deal?

I will send what I've been emailed from the lady you offended to Mike and from Bill's daughter and let that stand for itself. It was them that you offended. It's never your fault though.

Here's my apology.
1. Not because (surprise, I'm hearing it for the first time) that the poster Koala turned out to be a lady.
2. Not because I voiced an opinion on the OU-OSU / Clemson-SC analogy.
3. Not because I'd rather talk to Clemson posters than fans of a school we aren't playing and have nothing to do with our NC run.

I am apologizing because I spoke this way to the daughter (or a friend, whatever the relationship is) of a former Sooner coach. Had that introduction been made from the beginning post, I bet this thread would have turned out much better than it did.

Plaino, you have the huge advantage of having learned all this info off line. We didn't. We don't have psychic powers. Neither do you. You have the advantage of that phone call. So show some restraint, if you have any.

To Koala, I am very sorry. This place is a snakepit, and you were treated poorly by me.

Last edited:
Reactions: WhyNotaSooner
Do whatever you want, he can read what was said right here on this topic. From the onset your "friend" took exception to what 22 posted and it went from there. Perhaps your "friend" is receiving the backlash of a lot of crazy south Carolina fans visiting our board and just caught in the crossfire. For koala or whatever I apologize. To you? I owe nothing.

I think you're in the clear here. Like I said earlier, a rehashing of your initial post would suggest a simple disagreement with the idea of Clemson/SC having an OU/oSu perspective as far as series history.

Simply put: Our domination of the Pokes is far superior to anything Clemson or SC can hold over the other.

Reactions: 22LR
Enough with the quibbling. There is an old saying that says "you are known by the company you keep." So I suggest you Gamecocks and Tigers start posting pictures of your finest females, and let us judge who is best from that!

Enough with the quibbling. There is an old saying that says "you are known by the company you keep." So I suggest you Gamecocks and Tigers start posting pictures of your finest females, and let us judge who is best from that!

Finally, someone is applying some critical thinking and creative problem solving skills. ;)

Here's my apology.
1. Not because (surprise, I'm hearing it for the first time) that the poster Koala turned out to be a lady.
2. Not because I voiced an opinion on the OU-OSU / Clemson-SC analogy.
3. Not because I'd rather talk to Clemson posters than fans of a school we aren't playing and have nothing to do with our NC run.

I am apologizing because I spoke this way to the daughter (I think) of a former Sooner coach. Had that introduction been made from the beginning post, I bet this thread would have turned out much better than it did.

Plaino, you have the huge advantage of having learned all this info off line. We didn't. We don't have psychic powers. Neither do you. You have the advantage of that phone call. So show some restraint, if you have any.

To Koala, I am very sorry. This place is a snakepit, and you were treated poorly by me.

Well, I feel duped in a way.
I should have listened to my intuition that was screaming to me that this was either a sensitive, effeminate guy, or a gal.

Seriously, I thought it was a knot head. Mea culpa.

Screw off asshat, I'm happy for you and your connection, but leave me the hell out of your bullcrap of calling people out. I was not involved and/or rude to anyone.

Go look in the mirror, idiot. (I was kinder than Moses. He was more accurate.)

Remember a page back when you told me that nobody tells you how to post? I know it was more than 24 hours ago, so I doubt it. The lady deserved an apology and all you said was that you could post however you wanted.

Well let's see if you're man enough to take your own medicine. I think I deserve an apology as well. You have by your own default have accused me of upsetting some woman, and/or support those that did. I did not partake in this exchange. Yet two of your fellow buddies, 22 & fifty did but you accuse me. I have three people on ignore. I don't see, read or give a damn about yank, BW, & your brother. I don't think you're man enough to do so... but if someone owes some lady an apology, I believe you owe me for much of the same reason(s).

Well let's see if you're man enough to take your own medicine. I think I deserve an apology as well. You have by your own default have accused me of upsetting some woman, and/or support those that did. I did not partake in this exchange. Yet two of your fellow buddies, 22 & fifty did but you accuse me. I have three people on ignore. I don't see, read or give a damn about yank, BW, & your brother. I don't think you're man enough to do so... but if someone owes some lady an apology, I believe you owe me for much of the same reason(s).
Man you guys or girls are funny!

Reactions: 22LR
Fellas, I just wanted to wish y'all good luck because I have been following your team for over 30 years through my association with the Michaels, a great family. Thank you Plaino for taking up for me and yes he did have more info than the rest of you. I do have one request and let's see how you respond. As Plaino stated Coach Michael is 80 and is having some health issues. I will give you two options. Let's see how many Sooner fans can send him some type of well wishes card or his birthday is February 28th. Just mail the card to Coach Bill Michael, 166 Ridgemont Drive, Columbia, SC, 29212. I will be watching the game with Coach Michael on Thursday and we will all will be wearing some type of OU gear! Sooner Nation, let's see how to respond to honoring one of your own!! He coached at OU from 1967-1973.

Last edited:
Fellas, I just wanted to wish y'all good luck because I have been following your team for over 30 years through my association with the Michaels, a great family. Thank you Plaino for taking up for me and yes he did have more info than the rest of you. I do have one request and let's see how you respond. As Plaino stated Coach Michael is 80 and is having some health issues. I will give you two options. Let's see how many Sooner fans can send him some type of well wishes card or his birthday is February 28th. Just mail the card to Coach Bill Michael, 166 Ridgemont Drive, Columbia, SC, 29212. I will be watching the game with Coach Michael on Thursday and we will all will be wearing some type of OU gear! Sooner Nation, let's see how to respond to honoring one of your own!!
I for one wish him the best. Anybody a Sooner has to be a good person. I can say one thing you became very popular over here lol!

What the hell was that all about?

The drama around here is worse than the office girls at work.

Collateral damage? That's all I got. Actually you'll need to ask him why he bypassed you and fifty and tossed a grenade at me. He's ate up all things whynotasooner and he's pretty blind to many things because of it.

Fellas, I just wanted to wish y'all good luck because I have been following your team for over 30 years through my association with the Michaels, a great family. Thank you Plaino for taking up for me and yes he did have more info than the rest of you. I do have one request and let's see how you respond. As Plaino stated Coach Michael is 80 and is having some health issues. I will give you two options. Let's see how many Sooner fans can send him some type of well wishes card or his birthday is February 28th. Just mail the card to Coach Bill Michael, 166 Ridgemont Drive, Columbia, SC, 29212. I will be watching the game with Coach Michael on Thursday and we will all will be wearing some type of OU gear! Sooner Nation, let's see how to respond to honoring one of your own!! He coached at OU from 1967-1973.

I hope he enjoys the game! Please extend my well wishes and a Happy Birthday as well.

I did not accuse you of that at all. And you know that. What I said was that it seems like every time I call out Yankees, you come to his defense and apparently are here again in a backhanded way. But since you're such a careful reader, I'm sure you know that. You are among his most frequent and staunchest defenders. Again.

Plaino I'm gonna to ask you something in total seriousness.... Why are you consumed with anything and everything a few posters here say( me included)? Why do things bother you so much? You want to be important here but you aren't and neither am I. That's fine with me but it isn't enough for you. In my opinion I think it bothers you. Why don't you just relax and enjoy posting?

I'll accept the collateral damage part. That describes it pretty good. But your categorizing people into "buddy" groups is bullshit. It only shows some deep-seeded grudge that you hold onto that has no relationship whatsoever, with reality. Leave me out of your bitch-fest.

Fair enough. I can & will do this.

I did not accuse you of that at all. And you know that. What I said was that it seems like every time I call out Yankees, you come to his defense and apparently are here again in a backhanded way. But since you're such a careful reader, I'm sure you know that. You are among his most frequent and staunchest defenders. Again.

Wrong again asshat. You're just digging yourself a bit deeper. I don't even read his commentary. Since you have accused me of something. You by design called me out for no friggin' reason. You're a friggin' liar as well. You've clearly distorted the truth and I challenge you to prove yourself. Go for it. Show me and everyone else commentary that specifically points that I support Yankee or BW. I think you either don't know and/or have forgotten that when one places someone on ignore, one can't read their posts while all others can.

For the record, I'm not defending anyone but myself. I haven't really even read anything you are requesting apologies for. Again, if you think others need to apologize for being out of line, you need to man up and do the same.

Last edited:
Hey now, I'm the only one who can call plaino a liar. It's in my scoop contract

Hey now, I'm the only one who can call plaino a liar. It's in my scoop contract

image.jpg

Reactions: Soonersincefitty
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT