ADVERTISEMENT

Calling-Out Players...

Outside of Kansas....and with all due respect to Kansas....OU's schedule from here on is difficult, so it will require all the players stepping up and playing hard and smart.
This team beat Texas because in my opinion, the players wanted it more and were able to overcome blown calls and penalties. That effort has to be sustained the rest of the way.

I do like Lampkin starting. I'm also a fan of Cody Ford, so starting Cody over Ben isn't a concern to me.
I agree with the writer that watching Kelly and Mann play against the run this weekend will be a fun new change to watch.. at least I hope it will be fun to watch.

I am liking Mann and Lampkin combo...really compliment each other. They will need some good push with a good Wildcats OL. Gallimore too...Romar if healthy.

Reactions: JConXtsy
Poor tackling has plagued the whole team. Hard to call one guy out on it, especially a freshman.

Wasn't really trying to call him out. It just stood out that he got drove back into the end zone by a running back. I don't think tackling had anything to do with that one

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT