ADVERTISEMENT

bye week, work on defense glitches

From my understanding there is no mod and Josh is just overlooking the board.....that with the new board no mods have been appointed

Yankees what's juvenile is ignoring someone who has called you out for debate not one time has bc cussed you or attacked you. The fact that you don't confront him with a harmless debate is weak, and makes you look like you can't back up your argument. What's the point of a message board. This is what it looks like....Yankees drops a bomb when Yankees is confronted about said bomb he then uses the ignore feature so he doesn't have to answer, this is weak and you should remove BC and confront him in a civil manner it can be done I assure you.

Yankees, are you going to respond to this post or not?

Mike you don't control or dictate who I place on ignore.... Nor do I decide the same for you. I'll state this once more for anyone who is confused. If a poster is more obsessed with me than Oklahoma athletics they will be placed on ignore.

Mike you don't control or dictate who I place on ignore.... Nor do I decide the same for you. I'll state this once more for anyone who is confused. If a poster is more obsessed with me than Oklahoma athletics they will be placed on ignore.

He wasn't obsessed with you, he just simply wanted to debate with you about OU athletics. You can ignore whoever you choose. I made a suggestion nothing more nothing less. I have a question for you, why are you here? Are you just here to drop a bomb and then no one is allowed to respond to it unless they agree with you? That's not how this works.... If I'm wrong I admit it and apologize when necessary. The thing is you never admit you're wrong on this board you take the easy way out. All I'm saying is if you share your opinion own it, he'll even defend it. Because you don't is why so many posters come after you. You are either looking for attention (obsesse with me comment) or you just simply do not have any respect for other posters and their opinions. But ignore away that's why it's there, hell you never know some day there will be no one left to ignore except a select few. All I'm doing is trying to reason with you, for whatever it's worth.

Mike I don't get along with maybe 3 or 4 guys here....that's it. And 2 of those 4 aren't even what I would call regular posters. In the past I would ask bcs to talk about football and put the immature stuff behind us. He never would and instead chose to go with little smart mouth responses. This latest thing just shows me he has no intention of being civil. He is a snake in the grass. In other words, I don't trust him. What's done is done. Let's move on please

Mike I don't get along with maybe 3 or 4 guys here....that's it. And 2 of those 4 aren't even what I would call regular posters. In the past I would ask bcs to talk about football and put the immature stuff behind us. He never would and instead chose to go with little smart mouth responses. This latest thing just shows me he has no intention of being civil. He is a snake in the grass. In other words, I don't trust him. What's done is done. Let's move on please

Not a problem.

Bump a THREE month old thread.........REALLY

I know right?? Look at the conversation since the bump....clearly it was a GREAT idea......

lfL0UvH.gif

I only did what I was asked to do...and got the response I expected.

On numerous occasions myself and others have criticized Yankee for his constant negative remarks regarding coaches and players unless things are going perfect. His response is always, "That's not what I said!" or "Prove it.". Well, proving it was all I did and he went right back to the "you're obsessed with me" remarks. And that's the only reply some of us get when we attempt to conversate with him.

Bottom line: He is a punk who wants to be overly negative with his remarks and refuses to defend them when called out. He cries that he is entitled to his opinion but does not acknowledge that everyone else is entitled to an opinion of his opinion. When he is challenged to defend his statements he deflects, attacks or ignores.

And in case anyone was curious, it took me less than 5 minutes to find those threads and bump them.

Hey they make polls for this sort of thing. You could make one and see how many opinions aligne with yours :)

Two things:
1. I don't need a poll to tell me what I should be thinking and not thinking.
2. I actually don't think they make the 'poll' for this type of thing. Actually as a mod you should know that it would break multiple rules. But go for it.

You're exactly right. It's something people can do if they see fit. But at the same time, as a mod you really don't seem very interested in finding ways for this board to get along. You really seem to encourage things that keep the drama and hatred going and going and going. And it's because you allow your PERSONAL dislike and hatred for certain posters get in the way of your JOB of moderating this board SUPPOSEDLY fairly and without bias. But if this is the type of posting styles and behavior you want to promote on this board, then so be it. Everyone can bookmark threads for bumping in the future when they want to rekindle hatred and try to make other posters feel stupid when using 20/20 hindsight when judging what posters said months ago.

That's a FACT.

On numerous occasions myself and others have criticized Yankee for his constant negative remarks regarding coaches and players unless things are going perfect. His response is always, "That's not what I said!" or "Prove it.". Well, proving it was all I did and he went right back to the "you're obsessed with me" remarks. And that's the only reply some of us get when we attempt to conversate with him.

Bottom line: He is a punk who wants to be overly negative with his remarks and refuses to defend them when called out. He cries that he is entitled to his opinion but does not acknowledge that everyone else is entitled to an opinion of his opinion. When he is challenged to defend his statements he deflects, attacks or ignores.

And in case anyone was curious, it took me less than 5 minutes to find those threads and bump them.
Why does his style of posting and apparent refusal to admit what he said or admit he was wrong bother you so much?? You call him a punk for his activity....yet people could very well call you a punk for apparently trying to demand that others explain or defend themselves to you??

Yankees what's juvenile is ignoring someone who has called you out for debate not one time has bc cussed you or attacked you. The fact that you don't confront him with a harmless debate is weak, and makes you look like you can't back up your argument. What's the point of a message board. This is what it looks like....Yankees drops a bomb when Yankees is confronted about said bomb he then uses the ignore feature so he doesn't have to answer, this is weak and you should remove BC and confront him in a civil manner it can be done I assure you.

Rivals installed the ignore button for a reason. What's juvenile is that you and others hate it when it's used to block your crap. You and several others depend on drama on this board and when you don't get it, you then demand it. Screw this and those that believe this way. CT is correct. The purpose of this thread being brought up again was an attempt to embarrass posters. Shame on you as a mod to encourage it. If a poster wishes to ignore others, it's there choice. Deal w/ it.

Drop the sanctimonious bullshit WNAS. You're no better than those you're criticizing. You are a regular presence in the drama and the pissing matches and your posts wreak of arrogance and superiority for your opinion.

You're not an idiot, so try not to be a hypocrite.

The reality is this: Anybody that believes me bumping those threads to make a point to be a juvenile act, well you're probably right. But so is Yankee accusing myself and others of only being obsessed with him when you attempt to get an explanation for his opinions. And I don't see any 3rd party calling him out for that. Why are his constant posts of immaturity ignored while mine and others are not?

I'm not here to be the bigger man. I'm here to discuss one of the greatest passions in my life: Sooner football. And when I see some sniveling, disrespecful chump constantly berating players and staff with negative remarks unless they provide his viewing entertainment with perfection, than I'm going to tell him what a little bitch he is.

Only behind a keyboard would he act the way he does.

Reactions: K2C Sooner

If you ignore the bitches, I can assure you they will eventually lose interest.

Drop the sanctimonious bullshit WNAS. You're no better than those you're criticizing. You are a regular presence in the drama and the pissing matches and your posts wreak of arrogance and superiority for your opinion.

You're not an idiot, so try not to be a hypocrite.

The reality is this: Anybody that believes me bumping those threads to make a point to be a juvenile act, well you're probably right. But so is Yankee accusing myself and others of only being obsessed with him when you attempt to get an explanation for his opinions. And I don't see any 3rd party calling him out for that. Why are his constant posts of immaturity ignored while mine and others are not?

I'm not here to be the bigger man. I'm here to discuss one of the greatest passions in my life: Sooner football. And when I see some sniveling, disrespecful chump constantly berating players and staff with negative remarks unless they provide his viewing entertainment with perfection, than I'm going to tell him what a little bitch he is.

Only behind a keyboard would he act the way he does.

A bitch trying to disguise himself as otherwise. The only difference between WNAS and barkingyank is their screen names.

CT as has been stated, when some one tries to pass an opinion as fact, that is the case here other posters have the right to bring up older threads that's what's cool about this new format.for those of you that don't like it simply move on we/the board doesn't need a lecture of what post/ posts that can be reopened for discussion. Don't like the content move on along.
My point is, Mike, that digging up past postings is really taking them too seriously, especially over a subject like sports. The input here is ALWAYS about having an opinion based on what each poster observes. Most of the time these opinions are based on facts. Other times, the opinions are just rantings about both the good and the bad.
Facts can be logically interpreted different ways.
If YOU don't like it, YOU should move on.

Last edited:
Fact. OU did not play the starting QBs of Baylor, TCU, and OSU. As a result, the game would have been played differently. Deal w/ it big boy! I have.

Wnas for one thing you know I'm not a boy, I'm a man and if you don't mind would prefer to be addressed as a man.

This is why you can't be taking seriously, and you won't especially if your going to try and pass off opinion as fact. First its an opinion that doesn't mean anything, because no one will ever know how any of those games would have turned out.... So this is why you say it is fact. So let's see some proof on its fact OU Would have lost those three teams. You make this two easy. Get ready sooner here comes the I...............don't give a damn what you think.

Reactions: SoonerTulsan
Two things:
1. I don't need a poll to tell me what I should be thinking and not thinking.
2. I actually don't think they make the 'poll' for this type of thing. Actually as a mod you should know that it would break multiple rules. But go for it.

Why not a sooner. The post you quoted wasn't ment for you.

Rivals installed the ignore button for a reason. What's juvenile is that you and others hate it when it's used to block your crap. You and several others depend on drama on this board and when you don't get it, you then demand it. Screw this and those that believe this way. CT is correct. The purpose of this thread being brought up again was an attempt to embarrass posters. Shame on you as a mod to encourage it. If a poster wishes to ignore others, it's there choice. Deal w/ it.

Dude why are you so obsessed with me. And I could care less what you think.

Mike I will agree with wnas on one thing for sure. The ignore feature has taken away the power of posters. You have a few posters who come here mostly for one reason, to stir crap up. The ignore feature has taken away their power and they hate it. Heck in the past I've had people let me know certain posters that ive blocked were being consumed with me and I thought "wow that's pathetic"..... I guess I just don't get that. Grown men being obsessed with other grown men on a sports message board. I find it so creepy

Reactions: BillyRay
One advantage the ignore feature has is you can pretty much follow a thread without having to read all the posts. Heck, depending on the number of posters you ignore, you only have to read half the thread sometimes, and still can get the gist of the conversations while pretty much knowing who is on the thread based upon the replys. I don't miss the crude, tasteless and down right vulgar replys of those that have to resort to such in order to make themselves "feel" that they have won. That's too bad, because these same posters have make many good points, but focus more on the other rude crap. And what's really nice, I'm not going to see what they say about this post.

Yankee, just keep posting man. A bunch of grown ass men trying to act like internet tough guys and it's absolutely hysterical. Maybe one day they will all grow the hell up. CT's post hit the nail on the head, but a few on here are so blinded by their dislike for you, that his post went right over their heads. They won't allow themselves to comprehend it since they can't live without their daily drama. I bet these lame asses also watch the View or the Kardashians reality show since they need so much drama in their lives. I know as a human being I should feel sorry for them....but I really don't. LOL

Wnas for one thing you know I'm not a boy, I'm a man and if you don't mind would prefer to be addressed as a man.

This is why you can't be taking seriously, and you won't especially if your going to try and pass off opinion as fact. First its an opinion that doesn't mean anything, because no one will ever know how any of those games would have turned out.... So this is why you say it is fact. So let's see some proof on its fact OU Would have lost those three teams. You make this two easy. Get ready sooner here comes the I...............don't give a damn what you think.

You want facts? You can't handle FACTS.... but here goes.

Fact 1. I never said OU would have lost the three games. Here's my post on this. Don't try to put words on the screens of others that I did NOT post/say.

Agreed. I'm not exactly sure if we'd be in the play offs if we had to face the starters of those three teams. We might be talking a bit differently of the defense. But having said this, I don't care either. OU has had the injury bug hit the team at bad times as well. Missing Murray in the last Natty title game for OU was painful. My point is, you play the schedule and you play the opposing team as they line them up.

Fact 2. OU did play TCU, Baylor, & OSU w/o playing their starting QBs

Fact 3. The games would have been played differently as each of those missing starting QBs would have played their game.

Fact 4. I don't give a damn what you think. ;)

Reactions: BillyRay
You want facts? You can't handle FACTS.... but here goes.

Fact 1. I never said OU would have lost the three games. Here's my post on this. Don't try to put words on the screens of others that I did NOT post/say.

Agreed. I'm not exactly sure if we'd be in the play offs if we had to face the starters of those three teams. We might be talking a bit differently of the defense. But having said this, I don't care either. OU has had the injury bug hit the team at bad times as well. Missing Murray in the last Natty title game for OU was painful. My point is, you play the schedule and you play the opposing team as they line them up.

Fact 2. OU did play TCU, Baylor, & OSU w/o playing their starting QBs

Fact 3. The games would have been played differently as each of those missing starting QBs would have played their game.

Fact 4. I don't give a damn what you think. ;)

The top highlited in the post tells me in need to read and comprehind better my apologies to you sir... And it's safe to say I just got owned. Check mate.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT