ADVERTISEMENT

Bullmarket

You are right on the money. However if you find someone's personal info on the web and share it on this site or your biggest rivals site is a rules violation. Can and will get you perma banned. But what's funny is those guys that attact Bull and his family where never even slapped on the wrist.
That site is run by a fan boy who fancies himself as a journalist, so it shouldn't surprise you. It's the same shitty fanbase that cheered Bradford's injury as well.

You are right on the money. However if you find someone's personal info on the web and share it on this site or your biggest rivals site is a rules violation. Can and will get you perma banned. But what's funny is those guys that attact Bull and his family where never even slapped on the wrist.
Perhaps I missed it, but I certainly don't recall anyone attacking Bull or his family. Many, including myself, laughed at his over the top homerism but it was never taken to a personal level. In fact, I've talked to Bull many times on another board and we always get along just fine.

Reactions: BillyRay
Perhaps I missed it, but I certainly don't recall anyone attacking Bull or his family. Many, including myself, laughed at his over the top homerism but it was never taken to a personal level. In fact, I've talked to Bull many times on another board and we always get along just fine.

You missed it. It was bad. Family photos, etc.

You missed it. It was bad. Family photos, etc.

Ahh okay. Ya I wasn't back on here yet when it happened, but I remember seeing some of the pics posted here and there and always curious where they came from. How in the world though did Bull take a ban for something that happened several years prior? Or I'm assuming it was Bull's response to someone reposting that info?

Ahh okay. Ya I wasn't back on here yet when it happened, but I remember seeing some of the pics posted here and there and always curious where they came from. How in the world though did Bull take a ban for something that happened several years prior? Or I'm assuming it was Bull's response to someone reposting that info?
bulls info was posted on the whorn board by a whorn poster quite a few years ago. Nobody on that piece of garbage site did anything about it which is of course not surprising considering the trash that posts there and runs the place.

bull's banning had zero to do with his personal info being posted. Completely unrelated.

I could be wrong but I don't believe bull's ban ha
bulls info was posted on the whorn board by a whorn poster quite a few years ago. Nobody on that piece of garbage site did anything about it which is of course not surprising considering the trash that posts there and runs the place.

bull's banning had zero to do with his personal info being posted. Completely unrelated.
I was thinking that the two incidents had nothing to do with one another. I think the posting on Orangebloods was done many years ago before I even started posting. I've seen the pic though

He is a regular poster on another site. Doesn't post as much, but still the same style.

In his spare time he is polishing his softball championship trophy.

I have been lurking along Sooner sites for close to 18 years now. BullMarket (as well as Plaino and Frou) have been some of my favorite posters. BullMarket for his passion - Plaino for his just outright knowledge of the game, the players, and the history; and Frou for his outright positivity even in the darkest of Sooner times (I ALWAYS looked forward in times past to FROU moments - came every Thursday or Friday I believe). My hats off to them. BullMarket is a great guy = bleeds Crimson and Cream = you may not like his style, but that is okay. Way too many people get way too offended over the trivialities of life these days. It is as if they always have their panties in perpetual wad. I say enjoy these guys and what they bring to the table. If you don't want to - then ignore them and let the rest of us have at it.

There - I probably will not post for another year.

RAS

I have been lurking along Sooner sites for close to 18 years now. BullMarket (as well as Plaino and Frou) have been some of my favorite posters. BullMarket for his passion - Plaino for his just outright knowledge of the game, the players, and the history; and Frou for his outright positivity even in the darkest of Sooner times (I ALWAYS looked forward in times past to FROU moments - came every Thursday or Friday I believe). My hats off to them. BullMarket is a great guy = bleeds Crimson and Cream = you may not like his style, but that is okay. Way too many people get way too offended over the trivialities of life these days. It is as if they always have their panties in perpetual wad. I say enjoy these guys and what they bring to the table. If you don't want to - then ignore them and let the rest of us have at it.

RAS

Good post, and you left us with something to look forward to.:rolleyes:

RAS
Thank You RASooner, really appreciate that. It was great times back in the late 1990's when a few of us here came aboard. Man anything went back then and it sure was fun, just a few guys talking OU football and giving the Horns the what for. Message boards have changed so much since those days. In my 8 years mod'ing I think I banned Bullmarket 4 times, all 4 he deserved lol, but I never quit liking what he brought to the table and sure never quit liking the man himself. We knew we just had to keep an extra eye on him and he kept us on our toes! I welcomed Plaino to the board shortly after I joined, we could tell he knew what he was doing and was a heck of a nice guy. I am very happy to see he is still educating us all a little each week.
RA, you need to post more. Our generation of message boarders is growing very thin in ranks but we still can contribute. There is a place for every Sooner at the table.
Thanks again.

Thank You RASooner, really appreciate that. It was great times back in the late 1990's when a few of us here came aboard. Man anything went back then and it sure was fun, just a few guys talking OU football and giving the Horns the what for. Message boards have changed so much since those days. In my 8 years mod'ing I think I banned Bullmarket 4 times, all 4 he deserved lol, but I never quit liking what he brought to the table and sure never quit liking the man himself. We knew we just had to keep an extra eye on him and he kept us on our toes! I welcomed Plaino to the board shortly after I joined, we could tell he knew what he was doing and was a heck of a nice guy. I am very happy to see he is still educating us all a little each week.
RA, you need to post more. Our generation of message boarders is growing very thin in ranks but we still can contribute. There is a place for every Sooner at the table.
Thanks again.

I went by a different handle in those days gone by. I will never forget the night when we won the NC against Florida State. This free board was so full of posts that you couldn't read all of them before it was on page two. I know for a fact Rick Bryan was on that night. Good times and don't ask my former name....LOL
bull knows it though.

Reactions: Medic007
GIF Slut?

I don't see why you would call me that......;)

Or maybe I do...........

Giraff.jpg

I went by a different handle in those days gone by. I will never forget the night when we won the NC against Florida State. This free board was so full of posts that you couldn't read all of them before it was on page two. I know for a fact Rick Bryan was on that night. Good times and don't ask my former name....LOL
bull knows it though.

I also went by a another handle - but a similar one = RaisedASooner = except when I went to try to log in a couple of years back I could not remember my password = and the system had changed a bit to where for some reason it was not archived or some such.

Thanks guys for all the good words. I will try to post more if I have something to say. Most of the time I just lurk. I don't get much in the x's and o's - I am just Sooner Born and Sooner Breed. My dad did that to me at the tender age of 8 - and the year was 1971. The first game of my memory was the OU/Texas game where Greg Pruitt and Jack Mildren ran up and down the field and stunned the Texas crowd that day. I was if what I was hearing from that clock radio in our living room coming alive. My first "live" game was December 1972 and the Oklahoma State game. That was a fairly cold day, but I do not remember the cold - I remember the thrill it was to be there and watch the team I grew to love live and up close and personal. I have been smitten since.

RAS

I also went by a another handle - but a similar one = RaisedASooner = except when I went to try to log in a couple of years back I could not remember my password = and the system had changed a bit to where for some reason it was not archived or some such.

Thanks guys for all the good words. I will try to post more if I have something to say. Most of the time I just lurk. I don't get much in the x's and o's - I am just Sooner Born and Sooner Breed. My dad did that to me at the tender age of 8 - and the year was 1971. The first game of my memory was the OU/Texas game where Greg Pruitt and Jack Mildren ran up and down the field and stunned the Texas crowd that day. I was if what I was hearing from that clock radio in our living room coming alive. My first "live" game was December 1972 and the Oklahoma State game. That was a fairly cold day, but I do not remember the cold - I remember the thrill it was to be there and watch the team I grew to love live and up close and personal. I have been smitten since.

RAS

Yep, Sooner fandom is sometimes a cruel mistress. However, OU fans are quite lucky.
Most of the time, she rolls over and just gives it up.

It's every mans dream really.:D

Reactions: RASooner
Thanks again.

Been almost a year...the few times I came by to lurk, was obvious not much had changed. This post...and the author...have proven me wrong. Praise Jesus and Barry Switzer. ;)

Been almost a year...the few times I came by to lurk, was obvious not much had changed. This post...and the author...have proven me wrong. Praise Jesus and Barry Switzer. ;)
Lurkers be twerkers.

ST, a red carpet welcome back. You should make yourself a regular again. This board is better with you.

Just a question? Who ran him off in the first place? He gave some of the Amigos hell and got caught up in a Mod censorship that pissed him off. The Amigos should have been censored..........JMO

Reactions: Soonersincefitty
Just a question? Who ran him off in the first place? He gave some of the Amigos hell and got caught up in a Mod censorship that pissed him off. The Amigos should have been censored..........JMO
I'll take the credit for the mod censorship. That wasn't the purpose, but it was the effect. I didn't like it then and I wouldn't do it the same way upon reflection.

Billyray said it best. K2c best friends are guys on sooner scoop. I'm sorry I can't stop laughing at that ha-ha

Tulsan I can't be friends with wnas'. I mean he got fired from a volunteer job lol. How the heck does that even happen?

I'll take the credit for the mod censorship. That wasn't the purpose, but it was the effect. I didn't like it then and I wouldn't do it the same way upon reflection.

That job is impossible to please us all. I will say this, Tulsan took it to the limit with you. You warned him and I couldn't understand why he didn't back off.

Why the hell am I posting this about a guy with one post... This ought to get a response from him................HA!

Yea post again tulsan..... I'll keep wnas' from picking on you I promise
Little man, unfortunately for you, just about everyone on this board knows who you actually are. You don't meet the fear-striking- anyone-in-the-heart threshold even with your toughest posts. You bark pitbull while the rest of us hear chihuahua. Mmmhmmmmm you know that's right. Danny Carter says your mom was lame.

Lurkers be twerkers.

ST, a red carpet welcome back. You should make yourself a regular again. This board is better with you.

Watching the moronic attacks on solid posters like Plaino late last year, made this place much like a root canal without anesthetic. Seeing frou's post was inspirational. Being in Dallas for OU-Texas at the Hilton with the OU Band was the "perfect storm" and compelled me to respond. barkingyank's response was just a bonus. ;)

Watching the moronic attacks on solid posters like Plaino late last year, made this place much like a root canal without anesthetic. Seeing frou's post was inspirational. Being in Dallas for OU-Texas at the Hilton with the OU Band was the "perfect storm" and compelled me to respond. barkingyank's response was just a bonus. ;)
Good to see you on the board. I know I see you elsewhere, but this is where it all began. The stooges are stooges. But you knew that.

Medic is so freaking cool. I want to be besties with some old men on message boards too. I can only look up to you medic, you are my hero

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT