ADVERTISEMENT

Bullmarket

That job is impossible to please us all. I will say this, Tulsan took it to the limit with you. You warned him and I couldn't understand why he didn't back off.

Why the hell am I posting this about a guy with one post... This ought to get a response from him................HA!
That was on Mike and I to try to keep the peace. ST did his time without whining or begging. In the end, he decided to take a break on his own.

Reactions: Soonersincefitty
That was on Mike and I to try to keep the peace. ST did his time without whining or begging. In the end, he decided to take a break on his own.

Well, did any other banned posters beg and whine? Maybe send some emails to the ownership of this site? Go to the Texas board and trash this one? I forgot? 3-2-1, ignored Amigos....................

Idk medic I've been thinking of getting really drunk, trash josh then give myself a 2 week ban......then post the very next day. Man that would be crazy, I'm so cool haha

Reactions: BillyRay
[QUOTE clap="Yankees03, post: 409601, member: 6960"]Idk medic I've been thinking of getting really drunk, trash josh then give myself a 2 week ban......then post the very next day. Man that would be crazy, I'm so cool haha[/QUOTE]

Joey, you're an idiot. We all know that. What's next? Zitty claiming you're the smartest retard she's met? Golf claps?

Reactions: Soonersincefitty
I still have that little tidbit saved....I won't show josh though don't worry. I know you were plastered

By all means do this, I'm begging you. You are already releasing personal info....with the combination of your drunken rampage and releasing emails I'm sure rivals and josh will love it. Come on medic, release the emails. I'm begging you

Haha! Joey, you've got nobody fooled. You're a helmet wearing retard. We all know this. I'd love for you to share the emails I made you look like an idiot with the board. If you don't, maybe I will.

Who is Joey? Maybe one of the Amigos? Damn, I may have to take them off ignore to join the fun.............HA!

That's what I thought... There will always be a difference between me and you and some of your buddies. You strive for acceptance and to be cool on a message board, I don't. I'm the same person in person and on here. Does everyone always agree with my comments? Nope but that's OK. You, k2cc, fitty etc. Have no real reason to dislike me other than me not always agreeing with the good ole boys from soonerscoop. I know it, you know it. Now I'm going to bed but please don't have me wake up in the morning and see 50 more replies about me. I'm just a poster from a very small ou board, I shouldn't be that important. Y'all sleep good and beat texas!

You all realize that there's only one (potentially) person that values his opinion on this board. If everyone that doesn't value it ignores him, then this message "board" would become just a two-man communication for them.
They're the only ones dumb enough to keep that up rather than what the rest of us would normally do....pick up a phone.

You all realize that there's only one (potentially) person that values his opinion on this board. If everyone that doesn't value it ignores him, then this message "board" would become just a two-man communication for them.
They're the only ones dumb enough to keep that up rather than what the rest of us would normally do....pick up a phone.

Well that was weird. To heavy for me............HA!

Doll.gif

I'm the same person in person and on here.

That's too bad. Really a shame, please reconsider.

This thread is awesome. A thread about bullshitmarkst has soonertoolsen frohomou marvelous Martian from back in the day and medic the male nurse giving the whatsfor to one of yanksme's personalities.

But still no bullmarket. Probably hiding under his keyboard because he knows this weekends win will be the game Charlie strong turns it all around. Stoops will have to step down and no one will want the job because of the fanbase. Bullmarket doesn't want any part of that.

Damn logical person. Logic is for smart people.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT