ADVERTISEMENT

Bullmarket

Bama,

Thanks, I think! Ha ha.

In my youth knowledge and learning came easy but I didn't give the effort. Now I'm older and will lose hours researching something I'm unfamiliar with, or check the dictionary when I cross a word I don't know (fortworth has had me running for the dictionary more than once).

Ha, sounds very familiar, but in my case for an entirely different reason. Yeah, it was meant as a compliment.

Bullmarket sounds like SoonerMudd. Was bullmarket always his user name? Mudd posted from 2000-02 or so before being perma-banned....

Bullmarket sounds like SoonerMudd. Was bullmarket always his user name? Mudd posted from 2000-02 or so before being perma-banned....

SoonerMudd actually reappeared here three or four years ago. He stuck around and posted for a couple of nights, then he was gone. Bullmarket isn't he. Of the 2 or 3 million users that are registered on Rivals.com (all of Rivals), Bull was like #1047. Gramps is #1000.

Last edited:
I always thought Bull enjoyed the rush/adrenaline of the haters after he posted something he thought was epic. All in all a great guy. Did not know he got perma banned. The board could use him. Wherever he is, I hope he is healthy and giving the Horns hell.

Reactions: Medic007
I always thought Bull enjoyed the rush/adrenaline of the haters after he posted something he thought was epic. All in all a great guy. Did not know he got perma banned. The board could use him. Wherever he is, I hope he is healthy and giving the Horns hell.

Frou, he was banned for a year or so, but the ban was lifted awhile back. I think he's over on James Hales' board. But I did see him posting on the West Virginia's Rivals board last week. EVEN THEY KNOW who Bullmarket is over there!

Last edited:
If posters ever knew Bulls heart, and what a great human being bull is. They could careless about his posts. But some didn't get a chance to whiteness this over the years. What a shame.

bull is doing great. Awesome man he is. One of the most generous guys you'll meet. I'll try to talk him into rejoining us, but I really doubt he will. His issue isn't with any poster and I'm pretty sure he'll not come back based on principle. That's all I have to say about that.

bull is doing great. Awesome man he is. One of the most generous guys you'll meet. I'll try to talk him into rejoining us, but I really doubt he will. His issue isn't with any poster and I'm pretty sure he'll not come back based on principle. That's all I have to say about that.

Well, isn't that just so Forrest Gump...what do you think?

No, I get ya, and if it were me and having been gone as long as he has, I probably wouldn't come back either.

"You can't go home again"...Thomas Wolfe, talking about Libya Hill.:cool:

So who banned him in the first place and why? Several posters on this board has wondered why he left in the first place. I think it's a fair question that probably will never be answered in public.

Reactions: Soonersincefitty
So who banned him in the first place and why? Several posters on this board has wondered why he left in the first place. I think it's a fair question that probably will never be answered in public.

I don't know, I think Josh did, due only to popular demand.
Like 22 said, he was a lightening rod, in every sense of that term.

I think Josh just got fed up with the emails and just cut his losses.

I could be wrong, this is total speculation.

Love ya Josh...you're the man!:D

I don't know, I think Josh did, due only to popular demand.
Like 22 said, he was a lightening rod, in every sense of that term.

I think Josh just got fed up with the emails and just cut his losses.

I could be wrong, this is total speculation.

Love ya Josh...you're the man!:D

Let me guess who was at the endless complaining e-mails

tumblr_lg1yaiI4iC1qd2avdo1_400.gif

Dear ignored posters, I can't see what you are saying. You're wasting your time if you are replying to me. Man this board has improved since I shut them off.............

Eyeball.gif

Dear ignored posters, I can't see what you are saying. You're wasting your time if you are replying to me. Man this board has improved since I shut them off.............

Eyeball.gif

A little rock poetry...

Lunatic fringe...
In the twilights last gleaming.
This is open season.
But you won't get too far.
Cause you've got to blame someone.
For your own confusion.
We're on guard this time.
For the final solution.

Courtesy, Red Rider.:D

PS, pretty cool GFI.

So he replies to a supposedly ignored poster? How would he know if one posted? Good grief you are pathetic. For the life of me I'll never understand why a guy twice my age is obsessed with someone on a message board. You will never be able to put me on real ignore because you hang on my every word. Meanwhile I don't give you a second thought. Get out, play with your grandkids, enjoy these golden years.

Reactions: BillyRay
He was banned by the site admins for a comment he made. Although bull didn't agree with it, he honored the ban and hasn't been back. No begging to be reinstated, no new screen names, etc. Mike and I were asked to not comment publicly about it, so we didn't. The details don't really matter. It was what it was.

So he replies to a supposedly ignored poster? How would he know if one posted? Good grief you are pathetic. For the life of me I'll never understand why a guy twice my age is obsessed with someone on a message board. You will never be able to put me on real ignore because you hang on my every word. Meanwhile I don't give you a second thought. Get out, play with your grandkids, enjoy these golden years.
Good lord dude. Not this stupid crap again. Nobody hangs on anything you post. We do marvel at the stupidity of some of them though. This is a perfect example.

Comments say differently. Normally when u ignore someone that's it. You don't speak of them, yet this weirdo does so on a weekly basis. I just want him to enjoy this board and these golden years of his life, this whole being obsessed with me is flat out weird. I hope my dad and grandpa don't act this way lol

Yankee who cares. Some people's lives revolve around this place. I mean you are talking about a person who not long ago said his best friends in the world are posters on this site even though he has never even met any of them personally. Now I don't know about you, but that is incredibly pathetic and really gives some insight into his life away from the computer screen. Maybe that's why he has so much time to scour Google for all the little pics and gifs he posts since nobody away from Scoop wants to be friends and hang with the guy. I mean damn....what a lonely and empty life he must be living....Haha

But like is said Yankee, don't let it get to ya. In the end you are being ignored by a person who openly admitted to having really no life or friends away from this site anyways. I dunno about you, but just thinking about that when they mention having us on ignore, it just puts a huge smile on my face!!!! Lol

Reactions: barkingwater2000
Also everyone who was around then knows that one thing bull did that was so reprehensible he should have self banned when he got caught. Something wrong happened to him when his real info got hacked but his response was no Bueno.

Also everyone who was around then knows that one thing bull did that was so reprehensible he should have self banned when he got caught. Something wrong happened to him when his real info got hacked but his response was no Bueno.

It's good to know that people like you are still around that have Bullmarket's name (and his face) etched into your eternal conscience. He will go to the coffin with you. Ha ha ha.

Had you not mentioned the above, I would have forgotten all about it. Yeah, that was a pretty bad scene for ol' Bull, but some guys need to learn the hard way that it is very easy to find personal information on the Internet.

Comments say differently. Normally when u ignore someone that's it. You don't speak of them, yet this weirdo does so on a weekly basis. I just want him to enjoy this board and these golden years of his life, this whole being obsessed with me is flat out weird. I hope my dad and grandpa don't act this way lol

He does enjoy his life and these golden years. Have you considered that maybe, just maybe, he likes to yank your chain because you always respond with this window licking retard stuff?

I get that you are obsessed with believing that people are obsessed with you. Very strange and likely schizophrenic, but I get it. If you were to join the rest of us in reality, you'd figure out that people mess with you because your responses are predictable and comedic. In fact, you never let us down.

I'm not even sure why I'm attempting to throw reality out there for you. I don't want you to change. I want you to keep on keepin on. I should be thanking you for the laughs.

It's good to know that people like you are still around that have Bullmarket's name (and his face) etched into your eternal conscience. He will go to the coffin with you. Ha ha ha.

Had you not mentioned the above, I would have forgotten all about it. Yeah, that was a pretty bad scene for ol' Bull, but some guys need to learn the hard way that it is very easy to find personal information on the Internet.

You are right on the money. However if you find someone's personal info on the web and share it on this site or your biggest rivals site is a rules violation. Can and will get you perma banned. But what's funny is those guys that attact Bull and his family where never even slapped on the wrist.

I guess I missed that part. Who attacked bull and his family? Some Texas fans? If so its probably just because he got in their head so bad. I bet he is having a field day this year. And billy I know lol. In fact I've laughed to myself over this occasionally over the months. Billy can you imagine your dad or even someone's grandpa bragging on likes like a preteen? Ha-ha. It's pathetic. I could go a year without posting and he would still be mentioning me....I love it

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT