ADVERTISEMENT

Bullmarket

I think barking talks to him regularly.... Or he did. I'm sure he knows he can post here, he just chooses not to...

Reactions: BillyRay
If bull market comes back to post here I am gone from this board and I am dead serious. F him f him to h.

I don't know bull, but from reactions I'm seeing, he/she must be epic! LOL

No matter the explanation you receive here it will be an understatement to have experienced the real thing. Of the 1/10 of 1% of Internet nuts.

I liked bull for the most part. I just got irritated when he would flat out lie about things lol.

Loved having that guy around - so easy to harass with his idiotic posts and thin skin.

Every good board needs a few good whipping boys...

Bull coming back to post sounds great to me. He created alot of epic threads back in the day. Of course I rarely agreed with his narratives. His threads or opinions are as close to the sunshine pumping through crimson colored glasses extreme as you will ever see. At times it's great, but don't expect to have a realistic conversation when you don't see things his way. As long as posters can debate and disagree with the guy like he is a normal poster, it's all good. But if his "Bullmarket defense squad" feels the need to troll and stir the pot when when a person challenges Bulls narratives, then it's prolly best he just keeps hanging where he has been hanging.

Bull was a lightning rod for sure. Even to this day, his name is written in scar tissue on just about every Horn's sensitive psyche. Even Ketchum talked about Bull on his radio show and read Bull's emails.

I was one of Bull's defenders. Not because of what he had to say, but that he had equal privilege to say it. Lots of guys wanted him banned for not liking his opinions. He was nails on the chalkboard to many.

It's been rather peaceful since his departure.

Bull was a lightning rod for sure. Even to this day, his name is written in scar tissue on just about every Horn's sensitive psyche. Even Ketchum talked about Bull on his radio show and read Bull's emails.

I was one of Bull's defenders. Not because of what he had to say, but that he had equal privilege to say it. Lots of guys wanted him banned for not liking his opinions. He was nails on the chalkboard to many.

I liked him because he rattled so many noggins around here and down south.

I think it was his passion about OU that offed everybody.
It was galling to some that anyone could feel that kind of passion about anything.

Pretty sad really.

Not to mention he's a very charitable guy.
He top kicked many worthy causes on this very board.
He was the precursor to Gofundme.:D

I liked him because he rattled so many noggins around here and down south.

Wait, isn't he the one that got butt hurt, quit the pay board. Then got butt hurt and quit this board?

He was so fun to have around b/c his noggin was constantly rattled.

No actually it is true Bull threw a tantrum about the pay board and only posted on this free part for quite quite a while before he left for good. And for a long time I simply thought he found another board to post on. I didn't know until just recently that he got banned for something on here and that was the reason for his departure.

I personally don't know of anyone that wanted Bull banned. He did, however, call for me to be banned on numerous occasions lol

What got me about Bull was that he spoke as if his opinion was pure fact and that if you disagreed or had your own opinion he would not just disagree with you on that one topic, but attempt to completely discredit you. It seemed like he didn't afford the same respect to others that he demanded.

There were lots of times when Bull would make a post and get a reply basically calling him every name in the book and questioning his ancestry and so on and so on.
Bull's response would never address the name calling, slander, libel, swearing, hatred.
At a point when I would have gotten in to a personal argument with someone, he always just came back with his original point.
Other side of the coin, he did the same when he was called out on something he said that turned not to be fully truthful.
He never bothered me. A lot of people say it, but I am one of those who can do it - if you don't like reading his posts, don't read them.
Amazes me how many people were like moths to fire. They hated him with a passion, but couldn't "quit him".

There were lots of times when Bull would make a post and get a reply basically calling him every name in the book and questioning his ancestry and so on and so on.
Bull's response would never address the name calling, slander, libel, swearing, hatred.
At a point when I would have gotten in to a personal argument with someone, he always just came back with his original point.
Other side of the coin, he did the same when he was called out on something he said that turned not to be fully truthful.
He never bothered me. A lot of people say it, but I am one of those who can do it - if you don't like reading his posts, don't read them.
Amazes me how many people were like moths to fire. They hated him with a passion, but couldn't "quit him".

Yep, what you can't read can't possibly piss you off.

With the new ignore feature here, ole Bull might possibly thrive here now.:rolleyes:

Humble at the same time you also had some posters who had the idiotic view that if you disagreed with bull you were obsessed with him. He would also lie about Oklahoma players injuries, etc. However the last few months he was here I actually got along with the guy.

If people left bull alone and just let him talk sports and discuss things it would have been a lot better, but some would come to his defense even when he didn't need it lol. It was weird.

Exactly bcs...u had some who if you disagreed with bull they would come in with the " leave bull alone" type responses. Again it was weird. It affected the board

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT