ADVERTISEMENT

Bullmarket

That's what I thought... There will always be a difference between me and you and some of your buddies. You strive for acceptance and to be cool on a message board, I don't. I'm the same person in person and on here. Does everyone always agree with my comments? Nope but that's OK. You, k2cc, fitty etc. Have no real reason to dislike me other than me not always agreeing with the good ole boys from soonerscoop. I know it, you know it. Now I'm going to bed but please don't have me wake up in the morning and see 50 more replies about me. I'm just a poster from a very small ou board, I shouldn't be that important. Y'all sleep good and beat texas!
Bless your heart. There are plenty of differences between you and I, the least of which is me striving for acceptance and being cool on a message board. And I am cool. Not fitty cool, because that is not achievable by anybody but fitty, but still cool. OK, maybe luke cool. Not cool, but not warm.

Reactions: SoonerTulsan
good-bad-ugly-funny-girl-gif.gif

Bless your heart. There are plenty of differences between you and I, the least of which is me striving for acceptance and being cool on a message board. And I am cool. Not fitty cool, because that is not achievable by anybody but fitty, but still cool. OK, maybe luke cool. Not cool, but not warm.

Awe shucks...you perceptive fellow...:D

Reactions: SoonerTulsan
What a ridiculous thread. You guys are supposed to be grown men. Get rid of all the name calling, bringing up personal info (which I thought was against the rules), and start focusing on football. For goodness sake we play Texas today.

Reactions: BillyRay
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT