ADVERTISEMENT

Would you rather...

Medic007

Sooner starter
A) Wake up tied to your bed surrounded by a room literally half full of rabid, hungry hedgehogs, and by hungry I mean starving, and it will be at least 4 hours before anyone shows up to find and hopefully help you. You are naked and since you are tied up, will have no way to defend yourself. The prospect of a horrible death and/or permanent injury is very real and likely. Those suckers aren't very big, but they have a huge appetite, sharp teeth, and love meat.
8881193_orig.jpg

B) Or, would you rather wake up tied to your bed with Hillary Clinton sitting on it, naked, on stimulant drugs and feeling very frisky, and it will be at least 3 days before anyone shows up to find and hopefully help you. You are naked and since you are tied up, you will have no way to defend yourself. There is no risk of death or serious physical injury, but since she's injected you with the same high potency meth that she snorted, you are both guaranteed to be awake together for the next 72 hours. It's been a while for her, and she's very "hungry." You have a ball gag in your mouth and will not be able to scream or speak.
hillary-clinton-psychopath-678x381.jpg

You have to choose one.

Well since The hedgehog is cuter than Hillary & with the fact I would stay alive with Hillary abusing my body, I would choose Hillary and fantasize it was this 40 year old blond in my block who mows her lawn in a short short bikini
8881193_orig.jpg

B) Or, would you rather wake up tied to your bed with Hillary Clinton sitting on it, naked, on stimulant drugs and feeling very frisky, and it will be at least 3 days before anyone shows up to find and hopefully help you. You are naked and since you are tied up, you will have no way to defend yourself. There is no risk of death or serious physical injury, but since she's injected you with the same high potency meth that she snorted, you are both guaranteed to be awake together for the next 72 hours. It's been a while for her, and she's very "hungry." You have a ball gag in your mouth and will not be able to scream or speak.

You have to choose one.[/QUOTE]

Last edited:
A) Wake up tied to your bed surrounded by a room literally half full of rabid, hungry hedgehogs, and by hungry I mean starving, and it will be at least 4 hours before anyone shows up to find and hopefully help you. You are naked and since you are tied up, will have no way to defend yourself. The prospect of a horrible death and/or permanent injury is very real and likely. Those suckers aren't very big, but they have a huge appetite, sharp teeth, and love meat.
8881193_orig.jpg

You have to choose one.

If you have to, you can eat a bowling ball so I'd take my chances with the hedgehog. :rolleyes:

I've never known the Blackfoot who could dream up the torture that Medic can. I'm not so sure Medic couldn't replace Earl Old Person of the Blackfeet Nation. I wonder if Big Earl is still alive. The Blackfeet voted Big Earl out as Tribal Chairman in 2008, but later named him honorary chief. I believe Big Earl took most of the heat for a 65 percent unemployment rate.

8881193_orig.jpg

You have to choose one.
It is after midnight and it is now impossible for me to go to sleep with these images in my mind. You are truly a demented soul. I like it. ;)

I would take my chances with option "A". What you failed to mention is that Bill would be in the corner watching and pleasuring himself during option "B". I must do something today to get theses images out of my mind.:eek:

Reactions: iasooner1
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT