ADVERTISEMENT

VPO filed...

I thought this was the victim. She sure claims to be all the time.
091017-hillary-clinton-kal-1080x608.jpeg
She/he/it was an attempted "mass rapist" --- came oh so close to f***ing us all!!!

I saw it on the Fox 25 news but they haven't updated their website.Here's a link to the rape accusations

http://www.oudaily.com/sports/oklah...cle_1c24ccd0-d9c8-11e7-aefc-0b9223f434a8.html

According to the victim's statement, she met Anderson while out drinking on Nov. 16. Her initial plan was to take an Uber home, but Anderson's friends were adamant he take her home, according to the statement.

The victim said the next day she remembered kissing him and vomiting, but the weekend of Dec. 2 she started remembering Anderson forcing himself on her and her attempts to get away from him and put clothes on.

I really hope he is innocent and has kept the evidence of her invitations. Like everyone here I find her story (so far) suspicious. Besides the remembering 2 weeks later part who would want to have sex with someone who has been vomiting?

You assume the team is built around this one player. I would suggest, even though he has been great, the team will adjust if need be and still perform at a high level.

Justice isn't built around the accuser either. I hate this shit because even the tone of some posts in this thread is he's guilty before anything has been legally presented. It's a shame really. Something tells me that OU will sacrifice another player to the PCs of the world in an effort to 'look' & 'appear' a certain way and protect an image/brand. Student Athletes be damned. Makes my skin crawl.

This sounds like a non-story now. I agree with the attorney, sounds "fishy". Sounds like two drunk people messing around. I remember this EXACT situation happening to another OU football player recently and nothing happened. I can't remember his name, but I think he was a LB?

Btw, no way any of this stands in court. "I remember kissing and then vomiting", then weeks later she "remembers" unwanted advances? So we're supposed to listen to a drunk girl who can't remember? Good grief. She obviously wasn't raped.

Sounds like another "female" trying to ruin a man's life by screaming "sexual harassment".
Scary thing is anything can happen in a court of law with aggressive district attorneys, comparable to playin on a craps table literally.

Title IX doesn't need the criminal court to exact "justice." The university can and will do its own "investigation" and will punish him or not based on their "findings."

I suspect Rodney A. is in a world of shit even if there's nothing factual to any criminal complaint.

I differ Medic my friend

.All of the proof that Rodney has that shows innocence including several text messages sent to him by her to show she wanted a relationship with him which he did not want. Her being scorned created her false accusations & her VPO.

The story in the Oklahoman this morning revealed what Rodney;s lawyer is saying.
In Rodney;s favor are text messages to him sent by the girl since Nov 16th.

Also the bizarre thing that appeared in this girl's brain that she had a vision two weeks after her contact with him
It was the first time that she imagined she was raped. She even told the police that Rodney physically hit her which was completely false.

Totally fake accusations with proof like the text messages which showed without a doubt that the supposed victim is lying and exaggerating don't create in my opinion Title 9s. Rodney will be exonerated very quickly like what Sam Mayes of 107.7 posted which he was told by a person close to the case who absolutely knows. (And Sam Mayes is an OSU guy)

Are you saying Medic my friend (and you might have more knowledge than me on this subject) that any woman at any time on a college campus can scream "Rape" that even thought all of the evidence shows that she is absolutely lying with written proof,are you saying that it will still AUTOMATICALLY GUARANTEE a Title 9 case will happen even though charges are not brought?

Wouldn't OU work in coordination with the police and if both OU and the police agree that this case has no merit to pursue, it will not have charges brought by the police and OU will not pursue a title 9 case. .

Thanks I hope all is going well for you Medic.

The Oklahoman story today......Read this, they bring up new facts like the girl said Rodney physically hit her & the several Text messages the girl kept sending to Rodney for a period of time after the incident..
http://newsok.com/rodney-anderson-d...ursue-a-relationship-with-him/article/5574701

Last edited:
So far I haven't seen anyone here implying Anderson is guilty for sure.
The only "tone" I've detected thus far is the hope that this situation has a happy ending (based upon truth) for Anderson.....and that he's not punished based upon false accusations.
Everyone here wants this to be resolved in Anderson's favor and to move on, especially this close to a national championship....but more importantly, to have this event not be the end of Anderson's football life.
We are all on Anderson's side right now waiting for the December 18th ruling and OU's reaction to it. No OU fan has put forth a post with the "tone" implying or stating outright that he's guilty.

So far I haven't seen anyone here implying Anderson is guilty for sure.
The only "tone" I've detected thus far is the hope that this situation has a happy ending (based upon truth) for Anderson.....and that he's not punished based upon false accusations.
Everyone here wants this to be resolved in Anderson's favor and to move on, especially this close to a national championship....but more importantly, to have this event not be the end of Anderson's football life.
We are all on Anderson's side right now waiting for the December 18th ruling and OU's reaction to it. No OU fan has put forth a post with the "tone" implying or stating outright that he's guilty.

Then you're tone deaf. And nowhere does any of my posts say that others have stated he's outright guilty.

CT they are there. I guess I could 're-post' them but then you'd probably deny them again. So why even bother. If you didn't see it in the original posts, you won't on a re-post either. Just go back and re-read is all I can tell you.

CT they are there. I guess I could 're-post' them but then you'd probably deny them again. So why even bother. If you didn't see it in the original posts, you won't on a re-post either. Just go back and re-read is all I can tell you.
I did that already. That is why I’m asking you.

Then post #100 was accurate. A re-post would be fruitless and denial would ensue. It is what it is.

I know this kid personally and someone accusing him of something that's is real serious. Some of you posters are just worrying about our chances of a freaking national championship. I know players do some stupid stuff but I guess it hits home since I know Rodney and he wouldn't have done that. I have several students in big time sports. I tell them all the time to watch the young ladies.

I differ Medic my friend

.All of the proof that Rodney has that shows innocence including several text messages sent to him by her to show she wanted a relationship with him which he did not want. Her being scorned created her false accusations & her VPO.

The story in the Oklahoman this morning revealed what Rodney;s lawyer is saying.
In Rodney;s favor are text messages to him sent by the girl since Nov 16th.

Also the bizarre thing that appeared in this girl's brain that she had a vision two weeks after her contact with him
It was the first time that she imagined she was raped. She even told the police that Rodney physically hit her which was completely false.

Totally fake accusations with proof like the text messages which showed without a doubt that the supposed victim is lying and exaggerating don't create in my opinion Title 9s. Rodney will be exonerated very quickly like what Sam Mayes of 107.7 posted which he was told by a person close to the case who absolutely knows. (And Sam Mayes is an OSU guy)

Are you saying Medic my friend (and you might have more knowledge than me on this subject) that any woman at any time on a college campus can scream "Rape" that even thought all of the evidence shows that she is absolutely lying with written proof,are you saying that it will still AUTOMATICALLY GUARANTEE a Title 9 case will happen even though charges are not brought?

Wouldn't OU work in coordination with the police and if both OU and the police agree that this case has no merit to pursue, it will not have charges brought by the police and OU will not pursue a title 9 case. .

Thanks I hope all is going well for you Medic.

The Oklahoman story today......Read this, they bring up new facts like the girl said Rodney physically hit her & the several Text messages the girl kept sending to Rodney for a period of time after the incident..
http://newsok.com/rodney-anderson-d...ursue-a-relationship-with-him/article/5574701
bullmarket, I present Frank Shannon as exhibit A. Hopefully the accuser is not a student.

bullmarket, I present Frank Shannon as exhibit A. Hopefully the accuser is not a student.
One of the articles identified her as a "former student." Not sure which one. I guess that would keep it out of the Title IX Star Chamber, right?

Request denied. No pun intended. Your proof is in the pudding. Go back and read w/ an open mind, otherwise move along as there's nothing I can re-post that'll help you.

Bottomline the damage has been done... it's evident in this thread. When one can debate in an open forum to the general public as to whether a move to investigate at expediency in an effort to satisfy the media and OU's brand, the damage is done. Both the accuser and the accused are more deserving than the media, you, me and the brand of OU. A person's future has been changed. Going forward, even if innocent, Rodney's life has been changed. As he will be forever associated with the accusation of rape. I personally find it more important for an individual to be treated fairly than the collective thoughts of the political correct, media, and any brand. If this bothers some, so be it. Frank Shannon says hello.

Last edited:
Typical PC guy shows up w/ typical name calling post. But OK.... whatever.
Here we go again.

To save face and bow out gracefully, you post drivel such as your recent reply to CT. You lack any substance when caught in an erroneous post. You seem to lack humility and your above is your way of getting the last word in.

When have you ever known me to be PC? I'm a conservative to the core. Look into the mirror and you will view the true hypocrisy you seek.

The last word is yours if you so desire.

Last edited:
Here we go again.

To save face and bow out gracefully, you post drivel such as your recent reply to CT. You lack any substance when caught in an erroneous post. You seem to lack humility and your above is your way of getting the last word in.

OK... whatever.

This isn't about a "denial", only a request to have you reveal proof that some of the posters have set a "tone" that Anderson is guilty on this thread.

I don't think anyone on this board wants him to be guilty. I know I do not. I like how he has comeback. I have cheered for him. I want him to be successful and I think every OU fan can say the same.

I don't want him injured. I don't want him to be a sex offender. I don't want OU, reputation hit, again. So yes, my "tone" is for his innocence. As I'm sure most OU fans.

If he is guilty, the screw him but I hope he is innocent.

This isn't about a "denial", only a request to have you reveal proof that some of the posters have set a "tone" that Anderson is guilty on this thread.
Looking at some of the early posts in this thread, I'm seeing phrases like "not good" and "bad news" etc. That certainly sets a tone for guilt, though I think those posters were actually just being a bunch of chicken-little drama queens. Until we have a guilty verdict, the accused is innocent. This is not subject to debate. It is a legal absolute under the due process clause of the CotUS. Since such a verdict will not be rendered perhaps even within the year, the young man should be allowed to play. PERIOD.

I mean if she woke up with bite marks and bruises from being hit I highly doubt she'd wait 2 weeks to file a VPO....that's ridiculous. And I know someone who actually went through what this girl is claiming and it did not take her two weeks to know something bad happened. She knew right away.

Reactions: iasooner1
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT