ADVERTISEMENT

At Chiefs celebration, nine shot, one dead, two critical

It was reported that one shooter was an illegal. Allegedly?
The liberal media is going out of their way to not have Biden's lack of border control have anything to do with this. For that matter, so it seems with the KC city spokespeople. Apparrently, even though a member of the US military TACKLED one of the shooters, they haven't charged anyone.

Huh? We're starting to see the beginning of media controlling the narrative to the disadvantage of anything conservative. It's all about guns being evil. Apparently two of the three who've been detained, were juveniles. I wonder how old they are.

Last edited:
Gun control, like many other issues, should not be a political football and until common sense enters the debate (which will never happen), people will continue to die.
Criminals don’t follow rules regardless of what people say or do. People debate the $hit to make themselves feel better so they can come to grips with it I guess. Restricting freedoms b/c of the lawless will never be the answer. The common sense of our nation’s Founding Fathers still makes sense to me.

Criminals don’t follow rules regardless of what people say or do. People debate the $hit to make themselves feel better so they can come to grips with it I guess. Restricting freedoms b/c of the lawless will never be the answer. The common sense of our nation’s Founding Fathers still makes sense to me.
And it is still constitutional. Those who ruined the country by taking God away, and teaching two genterations of public school students, and three generations of college kids, that there is no right or wrong, only opinions. tearing apart the fabric of what America was built on for 200 years. want the Constitution redefined in their perverted way. There is no doubt that America wasn't perfect. Right and wrong comes from God. Godless men make arguments to undo what has been the world's greatest testimony despite our sins.

Racism has been our country's greatest sin. We're paying a horrible price for that in so many ways.

I've never owned a gun. Probably never will. Have shot any firearm since Boy Scout camp 60 years ago. But I am as strong a Second Amendment advocate as there is. In Texas when they started allowing individuals to conceal carry more than a decade ago, crime went down, because the bad guys didn't know who was carrying.

Tansoonerfan
I agree with you.
The common sense of our Founding Father no longer is with us, just as statesmanship and sportsmanship these days.
There’s no solution to the problem of mass shootings and there’s too many guns in circulation.
The Supreme Court also has given the people the right to bear arms for home protection so the 2nd Amendment wording about a militia is not of great help unless the Court chsnges its interpretation .

And not word one about the two perps arrested in the crime. I know that the Governor called them thugs and the Mayor is walking that term back which is the exact opposite of Rittenhouse in WI, interesting huh ?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT