ADVERTISEMENT

To Throw, Or NOT To Throw???

Would love to see him throw and run,,,his two major strengths. I guess he feels comfortable at where he has been told he will go in the draft....Still it's sort of weak to me. Go in guns blazing like Baker did,,,,but that's just me.

Reactions: Senior Sooner
Kind of OT, kind of not. How are they going to portray Kyler on next season's Heisman House commercials? Baker was super easy. He gave them years of material. Kyler? I bet there is some head-scratching going on over that one.

Reactions: iasooner1
Would love to see him throw and run,,,his two major strengths. I guess he feels comfortable at where he has been told he will go in the draft....Still it's sort of weak to me. Go in guns blazing like Baker did,,,,but that's just me.
He probably feels more comfortable throwing to his own receivers. Can't say I blame him.

frou my friend, he cannot improve of being #1 player drafted.
Arizona will pick him #1.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT