ADVERTISEMENT

The only XII two time conference defensive player of the week?

thishouse2.jpg

Oh yeah, is that the bitch from Poltergeist?

She was scary.

It appears that hi-jacking of threads to piss match has returned. I'm here to tell you and everyone else that Josh gets emails complaining from both sides. I know this first hand. I hope that sooner or later, he'll figure this out. This board can & will survive w/o the same 6 or so posters constantly bickering.

I hate that Medic is gone as much as anyone. But, if you guys are too proud to use the ignore button for certain posters, you'll be picked off one at a time. And chances are, it'll be your own fault as well.

Reactions: BillyRay
It appears that hi-jacking of threads to piss match has returned. I'm here to tell you and everyone else that Josh gets emails complaining from both sides. I know this first hand. I hope that sooner or later, he'll figure this out. This board can & will survive w/o the same 6 or so posters constantly bickering.

I hate that Medic is gone as much as anyone. But, if you guys are too proud to use the ignore button for certain posters, you'll be picked off one at a time. And chances are, it'll be your own fault as well.

Well, if it will alleviate any problems here, I'll self ban until 12 noon tomorrow...best I can offer.:D

Be that as it may...if you had been on the receiving end of the emails I got from him, you wouldn't be pimping him and saying anything nice about him at all.
No way.
Funny you say this....as it applies to another poster who was banned on this site, yet many on here, you included I believe, still prop him up as a Sooner legend and as past board legend. Glass houses I say....glass houses...

Funny you say this....as it applies to another poster who was banned on this site, yet many on here, you included I believe, still prop him up as a Sooner legend and as past board legend. Glass houses I say....glass houses...

You Billy Ray...are full of shit.

Report me, I don't give a God damn anymore. Putz...

and he came to read the thread because he had nothing else to do..... and who are you to say arguments were at an all time high, I don't believe I had an argument with anyone during that time! and I believe you said you e-mailed Josh did you not?

PLEASE tell me he didn't...please...

You're full of shit dude...

I can go on for days on this...can you? Dick head.
Lol such a quality reply but I don't doubt you truly believe others are the problem on this site. Just remarkable.

Many in this thread need to go back and reread the thread by fortworth a few days ago. It literally is a masterpiece and captures the essence of what is wrong in this thread.

Reactions: WhyNotaSooner
Lol such a quality reply but I don't doubt you truly believe others are the problem on this site. Just remarkable.

Many in this thread need to go back and reread the thread by fortworth a few days ago. It literally is a masterpiece and captures the essence of what is wrong in this thread.

What the hell does that have to do with the beef you created between me and you?

Come on, what do ya got?
Prison boy?

I created?? That's on you, not me. I get along with me and plenty of others just fine. Why you don't feel the same way is your fault. Don't hold me responsible for your social issues with me or others.

Well, this only proves one thing...you're clinically insane.

Also, you're back on ignore...the only way I can deal with someone, like you, that's totally crackers. Gum bye...idiot.

I'll never understand why someone as intelligent as Fortworth defends the dunce brothers. All over beef with another poster.
Very possible that since fortworth isn't allied to any one particular side, he is able to see the disfunctional elements for what they are. His view or opinion on what he has seen transpired on this board isn't clouded by an allegiance for any particular side.

Reactions: WhyNotaSooner
Then how else would you describe it? If he has a beef with me, then thats om him to explain or justify...not me. I post what I think and if fitty gets upset and decides he doesn't like me then that's his fault and I'm in no way responsible for having to explain his desicions for him.

Yep, you're totally...painting the walls with your own shit nuts...

Never a good idea to drink and post......just saying

Again you, I'm not drinking. I haven't drank anything in six weeks...this is all from my rote self, and a couple of cups of coffee.

Where in the hell do you get the ego to assume someone is drinking booze?
Good god, you punks with your righteous egos?

It could be I'm operating on pure damn anger. Ever think of that? Douche?

Reactions: K2C Sooner
So you are telling me you talk like this when sober? Um OK. You would be better off just saying you are drunk. But whatever

You are like a 60 year old man talking this way on a message board? Good grief you are a loser. I actually feel sorry for you. I'm off to bed. Don't obsess with me into the wee hours of the night

Well, clearly, a chance I won't survive this.

If so, thanks for all the centered, sane people that get me and my take on things. :D

All the others can bite my ass.

fitty, just put the shitheads back on ignore. And you Amigo's, why don't you put the people you disagree on ignore? Let me guess, you wouldn'd have any reason to be on the board...Yep, I'm right.

EMOK_Picdump_419_084.jpg

Reactions: Soonersincefitty
fitty, just put the shitheads back on ignore. And you Amigo's, why don't you put the people you disagree on ignore? Let me guess, you wouldn'd have any reason to be on the board...Yep, I'm right.

EMOK_Picdump_419_084.jpg

Yep, I look at this board sometimes and it's like...way too much Fitty.

Maybe a good time to take a break and practice on the guitar more. Take it up from one hour to three hours a day...

Besides, it will allow you to close the gap on the likes thing...see, a twofer for both of us...:D

Reactions: iasooner1
Yep, I look at this board sometimes and it's like...way too much Fitty.

Maybe a good time to take a break and practice on the guitar more. Take it up from one hour to three hours a day...

Besides, it will allow you to close the gap on the likes thing...see, a twofer for both of us...:D

I forgot that like thing along time ago. I was just having fun....Did you ever wonder why a guitar has it's shape?.......HA!

17200913.jpg

BIlly, you stir it up all the time with any reasonable poster here, and join in frequently with those who bash coaches just because. You are more friendly here, to things Longhorn than things Sooner. And Fitty doesn't have cross words with anybody else around here, who is a thoughtful poster. And usually not with those not so thoughtful.

You're a bad guy rassler. You may have even taught Yankees how. Fitty is a poster who appeals to guys on both sides of the coach bashing debate. Just about everybody likes him... except you, apparently.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT