ADVERTISEMENT

The only XII two time conference defensive player of the week?

Watch how quickly they scatter. Y'all ready. Plaino, bcs, tic or anyone else....what's yalls real names, etc. Y'all know mine, what's yours? We can talk on Facebook or by phone.

It's just in very bad form to repeatedly bag on an active player, a starter no less. This is year TWO of dissing Zac.

Remember, these guys are just youngins', living, eating, sleeping OU football 24/7...and mainly for us, the fans.

A modicum of respect for the players sacrifices could be in order.

Reactions: K2C Sooner
Fitty, its easy to talk smack to someone who isn't here to defend himself.

I have my critiscisms of Zack, but I can present them respectfully while also highlighting his positive attributes; which far outweight his cons.

I've said it a hundred times here: Critical opinions aren't unwelcomed or unwarranted, but if you cant present those opinions with a modicum of respect for the players and coaches, as well as defend your opinions with examples and reason, then you're not going to receive much courtesy in return.

(Sorry for the delayed edit. Phone went haywire in the middle of the reply and had to jump on the laptop.)

Last edited:
Fitty, its easy to talk smack to someone who isn't here to defend himself.

I have my critiscisms of Zack, but I can present them respectfully while also highlighting his positive attributes; which far outweight his cons.

I've said it a hundred times here: Critical opinions aren't unwelcomed or unwarranted, but if you cant present those opinions with a modicum of respect
bcssooner and respect don't belong in the same sentence.

Again saying he is above average and not elite. Oh the horror. Give me a break

3a5515687c2c74ebac8196264bb0605f.jpg

I'm not exactly sure what's being said from the dark side, but I can read between the lines.....An internet challenge.....HA!

Reactions: Soonersincefitty
Again saying he is above average and not elite. Oh the horror. Give me a break

You've been quoted several times and the above is not what you said until someone put your nuts on the burner. And recently, you have frequently attempted to ridicule Plaino for having positive things to say about Sanchez, then trying to use Sanchez's occasional mistakes as your ammo, while never having a positive word to say when Sanchez plays well.

You seem to like facts so just thought I'd state an obvious one. Are you planning on keeping your bcs name? Again, I have a few suggestions if you want them

I'm aware that referring to me as "bcssooner" is entertaining for you and your bub, but even you two know that there is only one 's' in my screen name, making it not a reference to the former BCS system. So no, you're not stating any sort of fact. Just the typical weak attempt at insult and sarcasm. Kind of like the "video game" insult. Even if I regularly played video games, I would not view it as an insult.

Um bcssooner after Sanchez Pick 6 Saturday I was one of the first ones to say good play

I'm aware that referring to me as "bcssooner" is entertaining for you and your bub, but even you two know that there is only one 's' in my screen name, making it not a reference to the former BCS system. So no, you're not stating any sort of fact. Just the typical weak attempt at insult and sarcasm. Kind of like the "video game" insult. Even if I regularly played video games, I would not view it as an insult.

Seriously...making sport of someones handle...pretty lame, weak.
It's in that vein.

Reactions: K2C Sooner
3a5515687c2c74ebac8196264bb0605f.jpg

I'm not exactly sure what's being said from the dark side, but I can read between the lines.....An internet challenge.....HA!

That's funny, but not the reality. I enjoy a debate, but prefer a face to face setting. There is no threat of violence from myself or from dfw. It wouldn't be necessary. But I find the physical setting to present a more reality based defense and expression from those who like to "talk the talk" but can't actually "walk the walk".

Okay......I can't stand the drama. I'm officially taking the Amigos off ignore. It's driving me crazy.......HA!

e-gif.gif

Never mind......after reading a few post, back on ignore.

Last edited:
Reactions: Schoonerman
Um bcssooner after Sanchez Pick 6 Saturday I was one of the first ones to say good play

After you had already been bludgeoned by other posters for your page 1 quote of "Sanchez, bad as usual". If I stuck my foot down my throat in such a manner I'd probably be the first one to give the credit where it was due.

You can lie and squirm (and be fortunate that someone deleted the game thread), but anybody who opened it up saw you make a clown out of yourself...again.

The only XII two time conference defensive player of the week.

The thread title is a bit misleading or confusing. When it says "The only", does that mean that Sanchez is the only player to ever win the award twice in a career??

If so, then the thread title is wrong. Sanchez has won the award 3 times. That ties him with Reggie Smith who also won it 3 times. And Rocky Calmus holds the OU record, having been named 4 times as defensive player of the week.

That's funny, but not the reality. I enjoy a debate, but prefer a face to face setting. There is no threat of violence from myself or from dfw. It wouldn't be necessary. But I find the physical setting to present a more reality based defense and expression from those who like to "talk the talk" but can't actually "walk the walk".

Yep, in person, eyeball to eyeball, our little discussions here would be more like the Algonquin round table...lite.:eek:

Zack came in as a 3 star, started as a freshmen. The big 12 coaches voted him 1st team all conference and even though the the teams passing defense was bad. I guess he impressed the coaches.
This is like a players dad complaint because his son is on the bench. Maybe the kid sitting on the bench is jelous and says I'm better than him those dumb ass coaches should start me. I don't believe it's Sanchez so much as a unhealthy obsession about being right. The whole thing is who gives a damn about what you think?

Moses,

Sanchez is an aggressive corner who goes for the big play...and he's made several. In doing so, it's going to cost him from time to time. Double move routes can get the better of him, and recently he has seemed to lose his footing while rotating his hips. He was fortunate with K-State's 1st quarter overthrow, but he basically fell down.

With a cover corner like that you take the good with the bad.

And yes, I have personally stated that I believe Jordan Thomas is better. That's not a knock on Sanchez, I just believe Thomas is more physically gifted and he's learning really fast. Jordan is beginning to look like a very special guy that might not get the love of AP voters, but I'd bet money the NFL scouts are going to take notice very soon.

There is a reason you disappeared earlier, its because you either lied or misread what I was saying. I didn't expect plaino the politician to admit it so I'm not shocked at your reply

I'd rather have a prostate exam. You're a liar. It would serve no purpose. You'd just come back here and lie about what was said.

After past email exchanges with him, I can personally verify that what you've stated above is exactly what would happen. After refusing to reply to this stumpy glass of poop juice, I'd still receive random emails from him attempting to talk trash and goad me into an argument.

If you think his demeanor here is arrogant and brash, you could imagine what he's like when he thinks the setting is private. Back then though, if I would have been permanently banned if I had shared his instigating emails. I've never seen any reason not to hash things out right here.

September 14, 2015
Sanchez is our best guy in the secondary, but that's not saying much. Parker probably has the highest ceiling. For every time Sanchez makes a big play, 5 other times he is being burnt badly or struggling to tackle someone.

September 19, 2015
...Sanchez is still average. As usual, he is getting picked on

Soonermike Sanchez has been getting shredded all game. Again.....average

September 20, 2015
Jcon Sanchez was picked on by Tulsa for a reason.... Just saying

October 10, 2015
Offensive line is pathetic... Our lb's are soft. Sanchez might be our worst secondary guy.

Embarrassing. Great job elite Sanchez.

October 11, 2015
I still laugh at the Landry Jones predictions, the clay arguments, and now the Sanchez thing. It seems as though I'm right every single time.

Poor bcssooner, he wants to be cool and accepted so bad. As I've said before, its more important to you to side with one of your buddies than to not do that and be correct. You are like a 13 junior high kid trying to be cool in front of his buddies. Be your own man bcs....put down the Atari controller and be your own man

Poor bcssooner, he wants to be cool and accepted so bad. As I've said before, its more important to you to side with one of your buddies than to not do that and be correct. You are like a 13 junior high kid trying to be cool in front of his buddies. Be your own man bcs....put down the Atari controller and be your own man

You didn't quote this to any replies because this is just a completely random attempt to side track the actual conversation and start a bunc of fires. There is no "siding with my buddies" here or "attempting to be cool"..and then of course, back to the "video game" insult.

Stick the topic at hand, which seems to be you being a dead horse and the rest of us (besides bubby and billy) beating you.

And I've noticed you failed to reply to the invitation to a face to face debate with dfw and potentially myself at O'Connell's. Hell I'll buy a few rounds of beer for us that way you got a little liquid courage in ya.

Bcs how many times have I offered you or anyone else here to come up and say hi at a game? Multiple times. By the way, I don't drink. Can I bring glb with me?

Bcs how many times have I offered you or anyone else here to come up and say hi at a game? Multiple times. By the way, I don't drink. Can I bring glb with me?

You can bring whomever you like, but internet tough guys don't scare me neither mentally or physically. Hell GLB is probably less of a challenge in debate than you.

Bcs I don't meet anyone to fight...I'm not 14 and I'm not white trash. Also y'all were scared to death of glb but rightfully so. I liked the guy but he seemed like a guy who would watch you sleeping

Yankee I have a way you can make Zack play better. You should include him in your prayers. That's the only thing that can make him play up to your lofty expectations.
Sanchez is just average compared to some corners. He's better than a lot. He's what we have right now. The other thing missing here is you need 10 other players taking care of their assignments. Sanchez can look bad if we can't rush the QB etc. The coaches break down the play of everyone. They don't even know who screwed up during the game sometimes.

Bcs I don't meet anyone to fight...I'm not 14 and I'm not white trash. Also y'all were scared to death of glb but rightfully so. I liked the guy but he seemed like a guy who would watch you sleeping

Not one poster was "scared" of that keyboard warrior. I'm surrounded by hillbilly rednecks who are unstable at best and live to get drunk on the weekends and see what shit they can stir up. They don't bump their gums online like smokescreen GLB and yourself. If GLB acted the way he did on here at one of our bonfires the boys that I hang with would have him laid out and snoring before someone rational such as myself could step in break it up.

Maybe so bcs idk. Well I'm going to little cousins bball tournament tonight and enjoy myself. Y'all be good.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT