ADVERTISEMENT

The only XII two time conference defensive player of the week?

Yankee won't address it. He is not here to be part of the conversation. He is only here to troll the board and to cause trouble.

WTF.jpg

Yankee won't address it. He is not here to be part of the conversation. He is only here to troll the board and to cause trouble.

The dude hasn't bothered me in months, maybe a full year. As soon as he was released from the Horn jail, he's been on ignore. I never see his posts and his troll attempts.

Why can't you guys do this? If he gets ignored by everyone, the board is all the better. Just suggesting.

Says the fired mod.....says the mod who admitted to banning people for no reason other than he didn't like them lol. Sorry if I can't help from laugh at that post. I thought I was hated until the time wnas was a mod. Ha-ha. I actually felt sorry for him

Reactions: BillyRay
The dude hasn't bothered me in months, maybe a full year. As soon as he was released from the Horn jail, he's been on ignore. I never see his posts and his troll attempts.

Why can't you guys do this? If he gets ignored by everyone, the board is all the better. Just suggesting.

I have them on ignore also. It doesn't take a genius to figure out they're crapping on the board, just by reading the replies.

Very good advice.....

Has us on ignore, but somehow obsessed with us more than anyone... And that's saying a lot. Again I'm laughing at a post:)

He has you on ignore because he doesn't want to be reminded of being fired as a mod. You gotta admit it would be kinda embarrassing

Says the fired mod.....says the mod who admitted to banning people for no reason other than he didn't like them lol. Sorry if I can't help from laugh at that post. I thought I was hated until the time wnas was a mod. Ha-ha. I actually felt sorry for him

LMAO...OH MY. SOOOOOO......

....this post warrants publishing a few reminders and "lessons":
  1. WNAS was an overly emotional, power hungry, control freak with "little man" syndrome and sucked canal water as a mod. As a poster, he's certainly better with no visible control freak issues.
  2. Don't spout off to others on this board that you don't know or trust, or risk being humiliateed/embarrassed.
  3. If you pay attention and watch someone's posts long enough you CAN determine the integrity and character of the person behind the poster.
  4. Both of these guys have major character and integrity deficiencies that go beyond message boards.
MAJOR thanks yank...you may have the personality and character of a slug, but you do add value occasionally. Priceless.

I will say this Yankee...keep posting man. If I had as many posters so ate up about trolling me, I would really never stop posting out of sheer enjoyment out of knowing every time I made a post that it literally crawls under the skin of posters that despise me.

What's been incredible to watch and unfold after all this time, is how the roles and tables have flipped over the last few years. Many posters on here laughed and belittled you, myself and others about how Bullmarket would "bait" us into his arguments. I think the term they used was "cleaned out the lake". It was a national past time on this board to cheer that guy and into luring people into posting in his threads and it was celebrated about what a legend he was.

Well...Yankee...you have achieved that status, only you have succeeded in "cleaning out the lake" of the posters who use to celebrate and cheer about how Bull "cleaned out the lake". The tables have been completely turned. What they once cheered, encouraged, and celebrated before with Bull, they now despise you for doing the same thing.

I mean posters on here have let their anger and rage build to the point to where they actually looked for your personal info away from this message board so they could either threaten you with it, or post it on here to troll you. From what I understand, some lunatics did the same to Bullmarket years ago. And many on here think of the people who did it as human garbage. Well....funny how a couple of posters do the same to you, yet they somehow want to hold YOU accountable.

This literally should be a case study in human psychology. It's just fascinating. :cool:

Reactions: barkingwater2000
Lol. Well man its never been my intention to get people banned or have people dislike me. I honestly think if a few people were asked privately why they don't like me they wouldn't even have an answer. What would they say? "Well he doesn't think Sanchez is elite" or "one time I made something up and he called me on it"..... Difference of opinions shouldn't be the cause for hate, for posting personal info or for attacking another poster. The difference for the most part has ALWAYS been one thing. We accept their opinions about players and coaches, they don't accept ours. They say we attack their players but that's false. When we ask for proof, proof is rarely given if ever. Have I maybe been over critical of Sanchez? Sure maybe sometimes. But most of the things I say are dead on. From Landry to Clay to heupel and so on. Does everyone like to hear it? Nope, but doesn't change things. Sometimes I should back off and maybe approach topics differently, but at least I'm my own man. I'm not a follower just because it seems like the cool thing to do.

I will say this Yankee...keep posting man. If I had as many posters so ate up about trolling me, I would really never stop posting out of sheer enjoyment out of knowing every time I made a post that it literally crawls under the skin of posters that despise me.

What's been incredible to watch and unfold after all this time, is how the roles and tables have flipped over the last few years. Many posters on here laughed and belittled you, myself and others about how Bullmarket would "bait" us into his arguments. I think the term they used was "cleaned out the lake". It was a national past time on this board to cheer that guy and into luring people into posting in his threads and it was celebrated about what a legend he was.

Well...Yankee...you have achieved that status, only you have succeeded in "cleaning out the lake" of the posters who use to celebrate and cheer about how Bull "cleaned out the lake". The tables have been completely turned. What they once cheered, encouraged, and celebrated before with Bull, they now despise you for doing the same thing.

I mean posters on here have let their anger and rage build to the point to where they actually looked for your personal info away from this message board so they could either threaten you with it, or post it on here to troll you. From what I understand, some lunatics did the same to Bullmarket years ago. And many on here think of the people who did it as human garbage. Well....funny how a couple of posters do the same to you, yet they somehow want to hold YOU accountable.

This literally should be a case study in human psychology. It's just fascinating. :cool:
Billy...really? how much time did you put into that post?...could have walked the dog...could have kissed the dog, played with the kids?..could have done a ton of things...why 500+ digits to post this?...not meaning to *bait* you but what the heck?....

Let me also say if we all met face to face I can almost guarantee most would get along. Can you guys imagine getting mad in person at some of the things that upset us here? We would look like total fools

Billy...really? how much time did you put into that post?...could have walked the dog...could have kissed the dog, played with the kids?..could have done a ton of things...why 500+ digits to post this?...not meaning to *bait* you but what the heck?....
Because it's true. This is a thread that was created with the sole purpose to troll Yankee, and it's on the 7th page.

I know Bullmarket. Yankee is no Bullmarket. Not even close. Having said this, Bullmarket was sent packing for constant baiting. If you really wish for Yankee to hang out on this board, you've given him bad advice.

Reactions: Sooners83
I know Bullmarket. Yankee is no Bullmarket. Not even close. Having said this, Bullmarket was sent packing for constant baiting. If you really wish for Yankee to hang out on this board, you've given him bad advice.
That's the thing...Yankee generally goes about his business and the trouble follows him. Just like this thread. The entire premise behind this thread was to troll Yankee. Just like you said WNAS, if people who hate him would just put him on ignore it would make the board more tolerable. But they just can't do it. THAT'S the aspect I am comparing Yankee to Bull...he literally attracts them like flies, even if he isn't trying to. Bull made endless numbers of threads to bait arguments...Yankee just responds to threads with his opinion and people despise him for it. So what if Yankee isn't a huge Sanchez supporter...who the hell cares!!! There are worse things in the world. lol

THat's weird. Why would Sports Illustrated mention Sanchez by name in their headline CFB story today? Why would they mention an"average" CB by name as the one to watch in the TT game? How did he become "Zack Sanchez and the Sooners"? Yankee? Comments?

1. Texas Tech at No. 17 Oklahoma, 3:30 p.m., ABC/ESPN2
Texas Tech coach Kliff Kingsbury doesn’t concern himself with balance on offense. The Red Raiders throw the ball more (49.4 attempts per game) and run the ball less (32.3 carries per game) than any other Big 12 team. Unfortunately for Texas Tech that gameplan could prove disastrous against Oklahoma on Saturday. Cornerback Zack Sanchez and the Sooners rank first in the conference in pass efficiency defense and yards allowed per attempt (5.2).

Reactions: Soonersincefitty
My x-wife got to the point she followed me around bitching and trying to start arguments. I couldn't get her to quit without leaving the house. Finally I was at my wits end. I finally tried something new. I ignored her in the same house for about a week. I went about as if I was home alone. She couldn't handle it, she got an apt. And moved out. I would like to see what these guys would do if everyone ignored them? I'm still reading what they post. I don't think it takes much willpower to ignore these guys.
We have a game forget about them an enjoy it.

Reactions: SoonerTulsan
My x-wife got to the point she followed me around bitching and trying to start arguments. I couldn't get her to quit without leaving the house. Finally I was at my wits end. I finally tried something new. I ignored her in the same house for about a week. I went about as if I was home alone. She couldn't handle it, she got an apt. And moved out. I would like to see what these guys would do if everyone ignored them? I'm still reading what they post. I don't think it takes much willpower to ignore these guys.
We have a game forget about them an enjoy it.
Wouldn't bother me one bit actually. I'm sure Yankee and BW feel the same. As for myself, I don't come here for social acceptance. If people don't want to read my posts, then go for it and it won't affect my life one bit. Besides, I can find plenty of threads to read and post in over on the pay board.

Tic-Toc, who cares about what Sports Illustrated says. Or any media outlet says for that matter. Posters on here celebrate when the media says positive things about OU, and then turn on them and call them stupid when they don't pump the sunshine. Take ALL things media outlets say with a grain of salt...the good AND the bad....

Tic-Toc, who cares about what Sports Illustrated says. Or any media outlet says for that matter. Posters on here celebrate when the media says positive things about OU, and then turn on them and call them stupid when they don't pump the sunshine. Take ALL things media outlets say with a grain of salt...the good AND the bad....

BillyRoy, how do you think your Horns will do verses the Wildcats today? Please take off the orange colored glasses and shoot straight. Thanks.

Reactions: SoonerTulsan
Mister the thing is these guys don't even know why they don't like us lol. They have no real reason other than we disagree alot on sports issues. Kind of stupid don't ya think?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT