ADVERTISEMENT

THE OFFICIAL GAME THREAD - GAME #9 - OU vs. TT

Lots of mental mistakes today, from play calling to CeeDee fielding punts, Brown trying to return a kickoff, dumb penalty, and I could go on...

No idea why Reilly keeps going for the home run throws. This is a game where running the ball down their throats is working. Why stop? Dumb.

No idea why Reilly keeps going for the home run throws. This is a game where running the ball down their throats is working. Why stop? Dumb.
Ok, they just did that to prove me wrong, lol!! Hey, I’ll take it!! BOOMER!!

Looks like they have an injured QB. Not how I would have wanted to do it, but may be the break we needed.

Reactions: TXSUX
Did Reilly think it was 1st and Goal from the 37?? Jesus run the goddamn ball!!

Well, we can hopefully load the box and force this go cat to do something with his arm.

3rd and 21 and finally runs the ball- and no I’m not counting that stupid double reverse crap that rarely works.

We just aint that good, all around the Coaches, Players, even the waterboy is a limp noodle. OU already needs a lot of help to make the playoffs but I am 100% sure this team and staff are nowhere near ready for it this year.

Reactions: CTOkie
We just aint that good, all around the Coaches, Players, even the waterboy is a limp noodle. OU already needs a lot of help to make the playoffs but I am 100% sure this team and staff are nowhere near ready for it this year.
I had hopes after the last two games, but agree, clearly our Defense would never lead us to a championship. Possible we can win a weak Big XII again, for what it’s worth.

We maybe could score on Bama in the first half maybe even as much as 35 before our Offense took a nap in the second half but Bama would put up 60 or more on this defense as would any other playoff team. Playoffs? Pfffffft

Again...runs are working and he goes for the home run. This time, Hollywood may have been injured on the play. ffs

Nice special teams play. Me likey. Now let’s get a td on a clock eating drive.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT