ADVERTISEMENT

THE OFFICIAL GAME THREAD - GAME #9 - OU vs. TT

Really need to have the lead at half.

Letting them waltz up the field is very Mike Stoops. Accept that you're going to get beat on some plays and get after it. We don't get turnovers because we do not attack.

Well, I know we handed them 14 points off turnovers, but seems like our defense the last 2 weeks was a mirage. Back to allowing chunk plays at will and missed tackles galore. Better buckle up for another shootout folks.

With Michigan looking so good today, we needed style points here on out, not a shit show.

Reactions: Soonerborn59
Boy that was a poorly executed last hand full of plays there towards the end of the half. How can we continually let the play clock run down? Good thing we get the ball first

No defensive pressure and stops equals no win. Even if we score 70 we are losing every little bit of defensive cred we scraped together against TCU and KState. We have got to rough up Bowman. Defensive line is playing in freshly poured cement.

Reactions: OUSOONER67
Not great play calls at the end. Going for the homerun wasnt smart. First get your team into FG range then go for the endzone.

Plus this D continues to show our fan base it just isnt even good. At this point I just want OU to find a way to win but Lincoln has to go get him a great DC after the season.

Missed the PI on the Lamb on that possession before the half, and,

One of the WORST PI calls I have ever seen on mottley in end zone. Holy cow, that cost at least seven points.

Refs are stealing the game from us at this point.

Missed the PI on the Lamb on that possession before the half, and,

One of the WORST PI calls I have ever seen on mottley in end zone. Holy cow, that cost at least seven points.

Refs are stealing the game from us at this point.

Nothing new when OU plays in Lubbock when it comes to these refs. However Murrays 2 early INT and the lack of tackling is why OU is behind.

Reactions: OUSOONER67
TT will score 60 points. Who’s going to stop it from happening ?
Bowman is getting no pressure.
OU’s defense will be worn down by the time the 4th quarter starts.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT