ADVERTISEMENT

THE OFFICIAL GAME THREAD - GAME #13 - SOONERS vs. LONGHORNS REMATCH

Basic defensive principles are lost on this team. I'm out of words. How do you be at such a high level, coaches, players, the program, and be this inept at any level. It's not like a talent disparity and being overmatched. We are just undisciplined, unmotivated, unprepared. It's not a "bad game". It's every week.

You coaches are pathetic!!!!!!!!

You're going to get gashed either way so might as well try to be aggressive!

Reactions: Wadl
Basic defensive principles are lost on this team. I'm out of words. How do you be at such a high level, coaches, players, the program, and be this inept at any level. It's not like a talent disparity and being overmatched. We are just undisciplined, unmotivated, unprepared. It's not a "bad game". It's every week.

Man it's been this way all season. Don't let it eat you up. It isn't going to change until next season. Just roll w/ it and hope we score on every touch.

Man it's been this way all season. Don't let it eat you up. It isn't going to change until next season. Just roll w/ it and hope we score on every touch.

It's frustrating because the deficiencies are so obvious to even a casual fan. Why can't our millionaire coaches see it?

Had a plumber tell me he needs in my backyard to turn off my neighbors gas.I was so happy and really don't have to do it.How do I know if he's licensed or not?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT