ADVERTISEMENT

THE OFFICIAL GAME THREAD - GAME #13 - SOONERS vs. LONGHORNS REMATCH

Cannot believe these guys aren't playing with a chip on their shoulder. That's on them. I've got no place for players who can't get excited to play their rivals...who embarrassed them earlier in the season.

We've coached these kids into complacent, soft wimps.

Lol just obviously stack the left...

No matter, it was a guaranteed TD for Texas once they had 1st and goal from the 10

Cannot believe these guys aren't playing with a chip on their shoulder. That's on them. I've got no place for players who can't get excited to play their rivals...who embarrassed them earlier in the season.

We've coached these kids into complacent, soft wimps.

You can't believe it? I can. Seen this too many times

They score here and I don't see us coming back. Just no heart today.

This is on pace to be the most disappointed I've been in these guys all season.

OUtcoached...OUtplayed...OUtsmarted! Electing to Kick, rather than Receive, Gift-Wrapped the MOJO for the horns, and set the tone of this Game...IMO! Just hope we can recover...:rolleyes:

Reactions: veritas59
OUtcoached...OUtplayed...OUtsmarted! Electing to Kick, rather than Receive, Gift-Wrapped the MOJO for the horns, and set the tone of this Game...IMO! Just hope we can recover...:rolleyes:

My only thought is that he knew that he was going to need the ball first at the half.

Defense playing decent but O struggling = 1 pt deficit. It would be nice to get a complete game on both sides of the ball at the same time

Reactions: Senior Sooner
Bolton is playing with the intensity this D needs!!!! Kyler needs to just settle down and not over think things and just play ball!! Boomer!

Reactions: thatdude35
tenor.gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT