ADVERTISEMENT

THE OFFICIAL GAME THREAD - GAME #13 - SOONERS vs. LONGHORNS REMATCH

I don't want to see Texas score over 30 points. If Maryland, Tulsa, KSU, ISU, Baylor, and Kansas can do it, OU should be able to do it.

Reactions: iasooner1
That's the thing, re-watch the first game, OU doesn't need to throw the kitchen sink at them, that's when things fell apart and most of the time when OU tried to get cute this season, it stopped drives.

OU just needs to play sound offense, maybe take more shots deep, but as long as the OL can block, they just need to get the ball to their skill players.

OU defense picking up right where they left off...how do you not get charged up and play even a little better in this game?!?!

I think Brooks missed the called play on that 3rd down... we had a pulling guard to the right and he ran to the left. Missed assignment.

Reactions: Oklabama
How are we so unprepared week after week after week?

Can't get it together out of timeouts.

Murray is having a hell of a time communicating with his offense and Texas is kicking our OL around pretty good. The committee is watching this game together and I bet there’s not much love for OU right now. We aren’t looking like a playoff team.... yet.

Field goals aren’t going to get it done...

One team looks super prepared and fired up, the other looks utterly discombobulated and flat.

ADVERTISEMENT