ADVERTISEMENT

Riley & Herman

8085sooner

Sooner signee
Sep 10, 2008
How many regular season games, do they need to win and stay off the Hot Seat?

Herman-7

Riley-9

Of course an embarrassing loss, will put either one on the Hot Seat

Speaking for Riley... I don't think anyone is or should be giving him less expectations than Bob would have going into this season.

Expected Wins
UTEP - YES
Ohio State - NO
Tulane - YES
Baylor - YES
Iowa State - YES
Texas - NO
Kansas State - YES
Texas Tech - YES
Oklahoma State - NO
TCU - YES
Kansas - YES
West Virginia - YES

I think you're right with 9-3 for Riley. If he wins at Ohio State and/or beats Texas and OkSt, then we'll forgive him for some unexpected losses.

Reactions: iasooner1
Speaking for Riley... I don't think anyone is or should be giving him less expectations than Bob would have going into this season.

Expected Wins
UTEP - YES
Ohio State - NO
Tulane - YES
Baylor - YES
Iowa State - YES
Texas - NO
Kansas State - YES
Texas Tech - YES
Oklahoma State - NO
TCU - YES
Kansas - YES
West Virginia - YES

I think you're right with 9-3 for Riley. If he wins at Ohio State and/or beats Texas and OkSt, then we'll forgive him for some unexpected losses.

JCon, just wondering why you picked Texas as you did? Rivalry basis, or something else?

There is no way this OU team loses to this poke team without key OU injuries.

The vial behavior of the cowboy fans always fires up an OU football team.in Stillwater..

Beside, OU’s talent is better no matter what you hear on the radio.

There is no way this OU team loses to this poke team without key OU injuries.

The vial behavior of the cowboy fans always fires up an OU football team.in Stillwater..

Beside, OU’s talent is better no matter what you hear on the radio.

Of course it is. We have the better QB and make no mistake. Okielite and Gundy would trade our RB for theirs. The only place they have the edge is at WR.

QB- OU
RB-OU
WR- Okielite
Oline- OU

Dline- OU
LB- OU
DB-OU

Reactions: iasooner1
I agree w/ both numbers.
First year HC, lost 3 of 4 starting DBs, Both starting RBs, and a premiere WR... 9-3 will be a very good year for this OU squad under the leadership of Rookie Riley.
Texas has sucked for so long that a Herman 7 win season will be a big deal in Austin these days.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT