ADVERTISEMENT

Prediction time... who you got by how much... OU vs ISU B12 Champ Game

newnasty

Sooner starter
Gold Member
Jun 14, 2020
It'll be good one for sure. ISU is bringing in their best team in years. They are extremely confident. They know they've beat us before and they whippped on Texas in austin on Senior Day. They are feeling their best and plastered with awards from the B12. Having said that, I'm going with the good guys. I think Perkins & emotion will play a factor. With Perkins playing this time around the front 7 will not need too much help from the back end of the defense to stop the run. Then when you add to this a revenge factor and more recently the snubbing of the B12 coaches for the B12 awards, the Sooners are going to be ready and playing with alot of intensity. I think we're going to see some very hard hitting, snot knocking football of yesteryear.

35-29 OU

Yesterday I heard ole Pat Jones really talking up the OU defense. He said he thought they were really going get after ISU.

I'm going a with a low scoring affair. Lots of Stephenson, and Perkins Winfrey, Thomas, Bonitto, etc. shutting down Purdy and that good RB they have. Good guys 28-17.

Reactions: iasooner1
What if it were ISU vs. mini-sooners?
Da Sooners...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9NO24hbe8Q

As long as we can stay away from the PI penalties and get off the field on defense. 38-17 OU. Only reason they won last time were all the PI by Bookie. He cant cover the tight end and I hope Grinch doesn't ask him to.

As long as we can stay away from the PI penalties and get off the field on defense. 38-17 OU. Only reason they won last time were all the PI by Bookie. He cant cover the tight end and I hope Grinch doesn't ask him to.
I was going to mention this. I honestly thought our secondary played perhaps the best game of the year against Baylor. They will pick on Bookie like they did the first game against ISU. I'm ok if he doesn't play

I was going to mention this. I honestly thought our secondary played perhaps the best game of the year against Baylor. They will pick on Bookie like they did the first game against ISU. I'm ok if he doesn't play
OU's secondary, like any secondary, will do well if Purdy gets a good pass rush.
The game will be won by OU if both the defensive line and offensive line play really well.
If not, that's three straight losses to Iowa State.

Reactions: newnasty
31-14 OU. I think the defense is on a mission and really feel like our O will put up points and the D will ensure there is no comeback today

Reactions: PtLavacaSooner
I expect full insertion by the middle of the third quarter: OU 38 to 20.

This is predicated on OU stopping the run while applying pressure on their qb. However, I think most important, is LR finally figuring out how to play call against their defense and find an offensive rhythm.

Boomer Sooner! Hope you all have a wonderful Christmas 🎄

I expect full insertion by the middle of the third quarter: OU 38 to 20.

This is predicated on OU stopping the run while applying pressure on their qb. However, I think most important, is LR finally figuring out how to play call against their defense and find an offensive rhythm.

Boomer Sooner! Hope you all have a wonderful Christmas 🎄

Boomer Sooner and Merry Christmas to you !!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT