ADVERTISEMENT

OU vs Baylor game thread

If you look at the stats we should be winning right now.
Where are all of our so called talented receivers? Lamb is the only one that has more than one catch.
Lamb 4 for 106
Willis 1 for 17
Rambo 1 for 4

If you look at the stats we should be winning right now.
Where are all of our so called talented receivers? Lamb is the only one that has more than one catch.
Lamb 4 for 106
Willis 1 for 17
Rambo 1 for 4

The QB can't hit them.

Man, something great about listening to the game on the radio (when the sooners are playing well) I thought it was a night game until o checked game time at noon. Haha. I had a little bit of work today, but I’ll be back home for the fourth quarter.

Reactions: Belldozer1
I'll be honest I didn't think Riley would have let Hurts throw that last touchdown pass, didn't think he would trust him and would settle for a fg

Good grief. Thanks Riley for sitting on a lead and being conservative. This is dumb and that td was embarrassing

Riley wasn't lying when he says Stoops is his mentor, all the way down to getting beat by inferior opponents 3rd string qb's

They gave up a few plays the defense played well enough to win. The offense and LR have caused the outcome of this game to this point.
Agree, D played awesome all game and those “few plays” almost cost us the game BECAUSE the O was very...meh...today.

OT was the D we saw most of the game. Back to being on fire!!

Reactions: Belldozer1
Congrats. Hurts made some plays when he had to and the D played pretty well. Riley ends up being right in the end with his decision to bring Hurts in. We win the conference, anything else is icing on the cake. Hurts is hard to watch but we are CC's.

Reactions: sooners49
ADVERTISEMENT