ADVERTISEMENT

*OFFICIAL OKLAHOMA VERSUS WVU GAME THREAD*

Man, this is not what I expected today. I was thinking this would be our last good opportunity to get to six wins. Things will have improve quickly.

Defense has done its part against the starter but we'll see how they fare against the backup. Offense has been completely inept with Gabriel looking incredibly shaky.

WV brings in their running QB and we shit our pants. This whole team plays panicky. Used to that was saved for the playoffs but now it's every game.

Glad I have family obligations today. Watched the first 9 minutes and I was already pissed at the game. Guess I will find out later if its wort watching later. Gabriel is Jackyl and Hydr

about par for the course. Gabriel is avg, and Lebby is not much better. We do have the lead so that's a plus.

Some of you folks need to get a grip on reality. West Virginia averages 32 points per game this year. So far, they have been held to zero points on their home field with just six minutes remaining in the first half.

Considering how the defense has played in conference I think we fans have the right to be jumpy.

You cannot convince me that these guys don't have lapses in effort when they feel the other team is going to concede.

Hopefully the offense will pick it up the 2nd half. I don’t think we can expect the defense to stop WV offense if Green remains it’s quarterback.

Reactions: iasooner2000
Slow developing run plays on short yardage situations. Just going to let WV hang around.

We lack discipline...it’s clear the team’s coaches are failing. It’s too deep in season to worry about landing in the basement. It’s really pathetic to hear all the preseason chirping and here we are one score away from being the worst team in the Big 12.

This is the most frustrating Sooner team I have ever watched because they have no business being this bad. We should be comfortably ahead in this game but we're down 1 with an offense that looks pedestrian the one week the defense has played better. If you would have told me WV only has 13 points deep into the 3rd quarter I would have guessed the game was locked up.

This is the most frustrating Sooner team I have ever watched because they have no business being this bad. We should be comfortably ahead in this game but we're down 1 with an offense that looks pedestrian the one week the defense has played better. If you would have told me WV only has 13 points deep into the 3rd quarter I would have guessed the game was locked up.
We are playing like we are up 3 scores. Hello Coaches? Did you even leave the hotel?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT