ADVERTISEMENT

Official Game Thread - Game #10 - OU vs. Baylor

Careful who you call idiot, when you tout an example of a DB being great when he catches a ball that was thrown right to him.

He hurt his ankle on the pick tackle. It is the first ball caught on him all night playing the best offensive team in the country. And his pick is the reason we have the lead. And it happened on a play when their quarterback had five seconds to throw.

Reactions: RASooner
Sometimes you love Sanchez other times you hate him. Did he just get toasted again? It sure looked like it.

He hurt his ankle on the pick tackle. It is the first ball caught on him all night playing the best offensive team in the country. And his pick is the reason we have the lead. And it happened on a play when their quarterback had five seconds to throw.
Look, it's great he came up with the pick and it increased OUs lead. But tap the brakes as using it as an example as to why he is great. The ball was thrown right to him. And DB could have caught it.

Baylor is nothing but a trashy team and university. All the trash talking by the players and that fake injury just now. I hope we shut them up with a win.

I'd run it. And if I got inside the two, I'd run it on fourth down. I'd rather be up by three than six. If it's six, they're in four down territory everywhere. I'd rather have them need an FG from their own one or two.

It's posts like these that debunk your previous attempts at thinking any advice you could give would serve myself, or others well. And also remove any doubt as to whether you actually have any wisdom for your age or not. You clearly don't. You are simply a bitter, and pathetic human being really.

Well, golly gee whiz...piss off bitch. Suck my toty like an ice cream sody...

TD Flowers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What a play by Baker!!!!!!!!!!!! 44-34 OU!!!! Less than 5 minutes Left. That should do it!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT