ADVERTISEMENT

Official Game Thread - Game #10 - OU vs. Baylor

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OU BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: BillyRay
Great win tonight. Defensive line played very well as did the offensive line. Loved giving them their first loss in that stadium. Boomer Sooner!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

Reactions: Sooners83
We'll pass LSU for sure. We'll pass Stanford for sure. I think we should pass Iowa, but I doubt it. We should be one spot behind OSU. And almost certainly ahead of TCU.. They may already have been behind us.

The teams in front of us, last week's top four, plus OSU and maybe the Gators. But they will be solved soon enough FLorida or Bama will go down. Nobody else in the SEC can make it.

Ohio State or Michigan St will lose and then one of them or Iowa will go down. We need one thing if we win out.

We need a Stanford win when ND visits. Everything else is in place. Bedlam would then decide the fourth spot if OSU beat Baylor next week.

Last edited:
2h54twp.gif

2h54twp.gif

2h54twp.gif

2h54twp.gif

2h54twp.gif

Plaino think before you post

Listen Moron. Sanchez can barely limp up the ramp because his ankle was re-injured. His pick was not a ball thrown right to him. It was behind the receiver. And most db's don't make that play. He did. It WAS the difference. Baylor had to go into attack mode down ten instead of seven.

We will pass Baylor, TCU, Stanford, LSU, and should pass Michigan State. And should pass Iowa. But the two latter, we will soon enough. We need ONE thing if we win the next two. We need Stanford to beat the Domers in Palo Alto.

And tonight, go Arizona.

Reactions: RASooner
Hey Art...your gang of thugs cant make it in the NFL or Big 12.....good luck next year when your cheap shot artists come to Norman. You are what is wrong with the Big 12. Tnrows keys at him and takes a two pitcher wizz on Buylor.

Reactions: fortworth4ou2
Please put me on ignore. Yankees.

Go learn something about football so you can say something intelligent, and then we can talk. Otherwise,
sthu.

You guys are funny. I like Plaino crying about the refs. And I like Yankees crying about Plaino.

There's a tear in my beer... I've been crying for you dear...

Plaino don't resort to name calling like a 5 year old. That's embarrassing. You made a silly comment and got called out on it by a few posters. Nothing is hurt except your pride. Enjoy the big win

That was the most grit that I have seen in an OU team since 2000, maybe since 85. Baker showed the difference between him and others with that last TD to Flowers. They created that on the fly. This reminds me of the teams of old.

Two more to go, and they must be like this.

yeah, a really good win on the road. Every time they had a chance to buckle under pressure, they answered. Save one week, this team has been mentally strong.... really strong.

Listen Moron. Sanchez can barely limp up the ramp because his ankle was re-injured. His pick was not a ball thrown right to him. It was behind the receiver. And most db's don't make that play. He did. It WAS the difference. Baylor had to go into attack mode down ten instead of seven.

We will pass Baylor, TCU, Stanford, LSU, and should pass Michigan State. And should pass Iowa. But the two latter, we will soon enough. We need ONE thing if we win the next two. We need Stanford to beat the Domers in Palo Alto.

And tonight, go Arizona.
You might wanna go back and look at the game again plaino. The pick was thrown right to Sanchez. Give him credit for catching it but I think any of our DB's would have made that play. Thomas made one heck of an interception to seal the game though

I know you think very highly of yourself and you enjoy calling others who disagree with you morons or idiots, but sometimes when you make a post like this I really wonder where you get the ego from??? The ball was thrown right at Sanchez....Sanchez just raised his hands up above his head and grabbed it. He was unchallenged. To say most DB's wouldn't make that play is basically saying that most DB's can't catch a football.

That was the most grit that I have seen in an OU team since 2000, maybe since 85. Baker showed the difference between him and others with that last TD to Flowers. They created that on the fly. This reminds me of the teams of old.

Two more to go, and they must be like this.

Well Syb, although we may be apart in other respects, you and I are simpatico on that shit dude.

That game with Baylor was just the epitome of what Sooner football is all about.

I couldn't have come up with a better script than that.

Yaaa Sooners!

This ain't close to over and the run defense is going to miss Dimon in a major way. And it shortens the depth which is even bigger. But the plan is good and if we stop making stupid late hit mistakes, we'll be okay if we stop the run the way we have. Briles WILL make adjusments. But they miss Russell. (makes me so sad.)

Actually, I'm good with Browns late hit on Oakman. He went after him to say, "Leave my quarterbacks alone. Oakman hasn't been quite so fiesty, since. It hurt, but I like the delivered message, so long as he doesn't get ejected too.

I have to tell you. I think I hate Baylor more than Texas.

Eff Baylor and Briles and Oakman. Take his knee out is what we should have done.

Good to see Port Lavaca boy Daniel Brooks lay out a couple of Baylor return men. He knocked one silly...

Stupid penalties aside, we owned them tonight. Buylor will go under NCAA sanctions soon...and Art and his illegitmate Son will disappear into the shadows. The decline of Buylor "football" has begun. Nice work Mike Stoops....as much as admittedly I wanted to strangle you last year, you did your fair share tonight. I humbly bow. Now take the cheese...

You might wanna go back and look at the game again plaino. The pick was thrown right to Sanchez. Give him credit for catching it but I think any of our DB's would have made that play. Thomas made one heck of an interception to seal the game though

Usually, especially in the rain , a db claps his hands after dropping that. It hit him the hands. It looked to be thrown right to him because we were playing zone and he saw the ball all the way and ran to it. Sanchez may give up a catch once in a while, but his big plays are hard to come by. And every corner gets beat occasionally.

We just manned them up with our two corners on an island which is how we stopped their run. We have the best pair of corners in the conference, which I typed a dozen times early in the season, and then the moron followed me around, even to other boards and said, "Oh no we don't." At first he said, "below average." He's finally amended that.

But then he told me he was going to ignore me, but now, still following me around to correct it every time I praise OUr two outstanding corners. He's a moron who dozen know what he's talking about. Get him the H off my back.

Reactions: K2C Sooner
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT