ADVERTISEMENT

Official Game Thread - Game #10 - OU vs. Baylor

BTW, go back and watch the throw to Shep for the second touchdown and the Baylor guy hit Baker in the face with both hands hard after the throw. They threw Dimon out for nothing, but with two stripes back there, both don't call that. Disgusting.

That was the best game of any this year for any conference in my opinion
It was like a heavy weight fight. Very physical on both teams.

Reactions: fortworth4ou2
Plaino you were an embarrassment to the board tonight with your name calling and immature responses. After a pretty easy int, you claimed something like this is why he is a great corner. It made a few laugh. As I said let it go, it wasn't your first silly post and it won't be the last. Heck I make silly post sometimes too

BTW, go back and watch the throw to Shep for the second touchdown and the Baylor guy hit Baker in the face with both hands hard after the throw. They threw Dimon out for nothing, but with two stripes back there, both don't call that. Disgusting.

I would politely disagree; no doubt Dimon raised his leg and came down with intention. To be ejected for that was kinda weak but IMO correct by the rules. Ashame many dirty plays by baylor that some of you all pointed out tonight that went unchecked by the zebras

Plaino you were an embarrassment to the board tonight with your name calling and immature responses. After a pretty easy int, you claimed something like this is why he is a great corner. It made a few laugh. As I said let it go, it wasn't your first silly post and it won't be the last. Heck I make silly post sometimes too

Oh god almighty, leave Plaino alone and go beat off...you useless pustule...:rolleyes:

I'm Dizzy from taking Victory Laps around the TV...I hurt my arm patting myself on the back for saying we could/would break the home field Winning Streak at the Bear's House...I loved the way OUr Team 'Gave Back' some of the Love, at the end of the game...I saw something Special in the interpersonal exchanges among the players...I saw the Crimson & Cream 'D' Hold, when they had to...I'm Giddy...I'll never go to sleep...I don't care!

It was a very good day...

Hey I had some time today and went by Home Depot and streaking in the quad does anyone know who won the OU baylor game?

If you thought that was easy, then you're dumber than I thought. You're a guy who can watch the ball sometimes. You don't have a clue about alignment, coverage, blocking scheme or anything else in the game.

BTW, we won in a great effort.

Plaino stop posting tonight... You are just digging yourself even deeper. Go to bed please

Baylor played really nasty early in the first half. Sooners beat the nasty out of them. Cocky crap was gone from Baylor. Briles looked in shock when he met with Stoops afterword.
OU gave it right back and had a lot of penalties. I think it took nasty to beat em. Just my opinion to make that clear. If you disagree you just need to post it once. We can read and I promise I won't argue with you.

Usually, especially in the rain , a db claps his hands after dropping that. It hit him the hands. It looked to be thrown right to him because we were playing zone and he saw the ball all the way and ran to it. Sanchez may give up a catch once in a while, but his big plays are hard to come by. And every corner gets beat occasionally.

We just manned them up with our two corners on an island which is how we stopped their run. We have the best pair of corners in the conference, which I typed a dozen times early in the season, and then the moron followed me around, even to other boards and said, "Oh no we don't." At first he said, "below average." He's finally amended that.

But then he told me he was going to ignore me, but now, still following me around to correct it every time I praise OUr two outstanding corners. He's a moron who dozen know what he's talking about. Get him the H off my back.
lol Plaino you are acting crazy tonight. Sanchez caught a ball that was thrown right to him. That is what he is supposed to do isn't it? He also got beat badly and was bailed out when the Baylor receiver dropped a wide open touchdown pass. Overall I thought the secondary played great tonight as did the dline. Best game I've seen them play in a long time.

Reactions: BillyRay
Do you feel the love Plaino.
At least he didn't say everyone is laughing at you. I'm glad he knows what everyone is thinking on here. That's quite a gift. He's also a cornerback guru. Very talented individual.

Mister I said a few laughed, not everyone. You can read can't you? If not I apologize

Please, I said it nice:)
cantwealljustgetalong.jpg

Really man this is celebrating time. Time for being happy. Out of control egos. I'm still in awe of Mayfields game. Better than Knight vs Alabama even.
IMO

Reactions: OUSOONER67
I'm Dizzy from taking Victory Laps around the TV...I hurt my arm patting myself on the back for saying we could/would break the home field Winning Streak at the Bear's House...I loved the way OUr Team 'Gave Back' some of the Love, at the end of the game...I saw something Special in the interpersonal exchanges among the players...I saw the Crimson & Cream 'D' Hold, when they had to...I'm Giddy...I'll never go to sleep...I don't care!

It was a very good day...

I love it when you're dizzy, you don't remember anything you can hold against me...that's gold babe...:eek:

Reactions: Senior Sooner
Really man this is celebrating time. Time for being happy. Out of control egos. I'm still in awe of Mayfields game. Better than Knight vs Alabama even.
IMO
Mayfield is a rascally rascal and should be in the race for the Heisman, he has taken this team on his shoulders and has proven to be a leader and means a heck of a lot to this team and its success so far.

My hell you bitches stop arguing on your posting, let's take shots at Baylor and their pathetic play acting.

Usually, especially in the rain , a db claps his hands after dropping that. It hit him the hands. It looked to be thrown right to him because we were playing zone and he saw the ball all the way and ran to it. Sanchez may give up a catch once in a while, but his big plays are hard to come by. And every corner gets beat occasionally.

We just manned them up with our two corners on an island which is how we stopped their run. We have the best pair of corners in the conference, which I typed a dozen times early in the season, and then the moron followed me around, even to other boards and said, "Oh no we don't." At first he said, "below average." He's finally amended that.

But then he told me he was going to ignore me, but now, still following me around to correct it every time I praise OUr two outstanding corners. He's a moron who dozen know what he's talking about. Get him the H off my back.

Don't sweat it Plaino. Lost puppies are cute and all, but unless you want a dog, you better not feed him...

The stripes were awful. My father-in-law, who has always pulled for Baylor, said OU wasn't going to beat both the bears and the zebras....

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT