ADVERTISEMENT

Official Game Thread - Game #10 - OU vs. Baylor

Please put me on ignore. Yankees.

Go learn something about football so you can say something intelligent, and then we can talk. Otherwise,
sthu.

I forgot...crying about refs and crying about the other team cheating is tantamount to football intelligence.....if that's the case then the history of OSU fans means that fanbase is chock full of Einstein's!!!

I don't think any Bears are gonna want too much more of Perine tonight. Shepherd is a stud.

Some good things and a good plan.

One thing I'm really wary about.. Mayfield doesn't have ideal fundamentals. It can really show up on a rainy night. He's gotten two good bounces so far.

In a little way, Bob is pulling a little Briles on Briles. The slow changes when Baylor subs is the right thing to do. We're pushing it a little. Screw Art.

One other thing not so good. I saw a look in Seibert's eyes that looked like a guy a little overwhelmed when he was punting earlier.

Something that we've done really well this year, is adjust the defense specifics just a little to match up with the blocking scheme. We get dinged in the run game early, then tighten it up. Seems to have happened tonight. Three TD's two missed XP's. So far, our corners on the islands are playing really well..

Reactions: fortworth4ou2
The human crybaby machine...perfect label

tumblr_mb90ajJo821rw5rky_zps72a964da.gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT