ADVERTISEMENT

Not political but interesting. I always admired his great head of hair at age 71.

Draining the swamp count as of now: 22 Republican and 9 Democratic House incumbents are retiring from public office. Three Republican senators, zero Dems. A total of 50 House members will not seek re-election (34 GOP - 16 Dems) which means 19 may run for a senate seat, Governorship, etc. Well, how do you like ‘em apples?

As to my first post, I should have worded it by saying Fox News defends Trump as if he were Lincoln....which is what I meant initially.
And, WNAS, you need to calm down. Nothing I said was directed towards you, or anyone on this board.
Trump is the most hated president of my lifetime and much of the hatred is way over-the-top, starting in Congress and the leftist media. I belief much of the hatred stems from Hillary's supporters who deify and worship her....for reasons that I can't see. No political figure in my lifetime has been so undeservedly revered as Hillary. She stands for nothing and adheres to what people want to hear at certain times. She has no principles. She's a narcissistic sociopath, of which Congress has too many of. Trump's outside-the-Beltway proclamations and her own deplorable image and the Democrats' ignoring middle America (those states not in New England, or New York state, or Illinois or the West Coast) cost HRC the 2016 election, nothing more, nothing less. I hope she is null and void for any further run for president...and I am sure she is, given her age and health issues.

CTOkie, Hillary is long gone and many strong Republicans and independants and suburban Republican women are now Never-Trumpers. His words and actions many times are devisive.

Just this week a top member of Trumps staff had to leave because he physically abused his two wives and his past girlfriend.
Has Trump (up to now) Tweeted or said that woman abusers are wrong showing sympathy and empathy for the female victims? Answer No. The only thing Trump has tweeted thus far is sympathy for the abusers including his staff member this week and Roger Ales who was forced to leave Fox and Bill O'Reilley who also had to leave Fox for abusing Women. Trump has this history of sympathizing with several abusers of women.

Paul Ryan and many in the GOP in Congress have said "abusing women is wrong" But Trump is Silent. And his silence is noticed by many in the GOP especially GOP women.

This is just one incident showing why there are many in the GOP who are Never-Trumpers.

Just last week Congress voted to put more strict sanctions on Russia. The vote in both Houses of Congress was an overwhelming yes. I think the vote in the Senate was 97-3.
and the House margin of approval was just as large

Yet Trump with his bro-love for Putin has declined to do what the Congress and the US citizens overwhelmingly want.giving these stricter sanctions to Russia.

What about when there was a White Supremacist Rally in Charlotteville VA. where a girl was intentionally run over by a car and killed by one of the White Supremacists. driving through a crowd of people.

Trump then said that both the Protesters of the White Supremacists and the White Supremacists had "some Good People".

David Duke of the KKK in a tweet complimented what Trumps said which most Americans thought was deplorable. .

These White Supremacists in their rally had weapons they were holding like baseball bats and were Chanting F*** Jews and F*** Ni**ers.

Come on CTOkie this has nothing to do with Hillary It has to do with what Trump many times says and does and why he does so badly in the polls about his character,

Here is a link to the very latest polls for Trump
https://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/latest_polls/

Last edited:
Reactions: JP74017
It's like Old George Washington 'said' via hologram on the Jon Stewart show, slamming the rise of hyper-partisanship as "nothing but a recipe for petty politicking at best and national discord at worst". Both Hamilton (federalist) and Jefferson (anti-federalist) referred back to the Farewell Address to suit their positions (as have many other Presidents) and need to carry this our story forward as "Friends and Fellow Citizens".

I am a moderate Republican for my entire life.

Trump's tax plan was brilliant. Trump getting rid of many regulations that hinder economic growth was brilliant.

But I think Trump's behavior is many times deplorable and divisive. Yes he is a political outsider which I like but he does and says things many times that are not presidential. He has steepened the divide between many Americans (and not just between Democrats and Republicans), And his bro-love with Putin is a head scratcher.

We also have a do nothing Congress both Democrats and Republican who all should be fired for ineptness. I am sick of the bickering and the stalemates that hurt our country with them accomplishing nothing. .

We now have TWO political parties who love spending our money putting our country deeper and deeper in debt. This used to be a Democrat shortcoming but now shockingly the Republicans are doing the same thing. WHERE IS THE FISCAL RESPONSIBILITY?

I will continue to be a life long Republican but I am getting disgusted.

With both the military and infrastructure falling apart and needed border security, a large budget NEEDED to be passed.

Reactions: iasooner1
CTOkie, Hillary is long gone and many strong Republicans and independants and suburban Republican women are now Never-Trumpers. His words and actions many times are devisive.

Just this week a top member of Trumps staff had to leave because he physically abused his two wives and his past girlfriend.
Has Trump (up to now) Tweeted or said that woman abusers are wrong showing sympathy and empathy for the female victims? Answer No. The only thing Trump has tweeted thus far is sympathy for the abusers including his staff member this week and Roger Ales who was forced to leave Fox and Bill O'Reilley who also had to leave Fox for abusing Women. Trump has this history of sympathizing with several abusers of women.

Paul Ryan and many in the GOP in Congress have said "abusing women is wrong" But Trump is Silent. And his silence is noticed by many in the GOP especially GOP women.

This is just one incident showing why there are many in the GOP who are Never-Trumpers.

Just last week Congress voted to put more strict sanctions on Russia. The vote in both Houses of Congress was an overwhelming yes. I think the vote in the Senate was 97-3.

Yet Trump with his bro-love for Putin has declined to do what the Congress and the US citizens overwhelmingly want.giving these stricter sanctions to Russia.

What about when there was a White Supremacist Rally in Charlotteville VA. where a girl was intentionally run over by a car and killed by one of the White Supremacists. driving through a crowd of people.

Trump then said that both the Protesters of the White Supremacists and the White Supremacists had "some Good People".

David Duke of the KKK in a tweet complimented what Trumps said which most Americans thought was deplorable. .

These White Supremacists in their rally had weapons they were holding like baseball bats and were Chanting F*** Jews and F*** Ni**ers.

Come on CTOkie this has nothing to do with Hillary It has to do with what Trump many times says and does and why he does so badly in the polls about his character,

Hillary won't seek the presidency again, but the bar has been lowered forever as far as I'm concerned:
2000...George W. Bush (with Dick Cheney as his VP) vs Al Gore
2004...Bush vs John Kerry (with John Edwards as his VP)
2008...Obama vs McCain (with Sarah Palin as McCain's VP)
2012...Obama vs Romney
2016...Hillary vs Trump
We can't do better than this ?

Hillary won't seek the presidency again, but the bar has been lowered forever as far as I'm concerned:
2012...Obama vs Romney
2016...Hillary vs Trump
Oh, hillary will run again

2012...Obama vs Romney
2016...Hillary vs Trump

I am waiting for a moderate Republican to run for POTUS
We had in 2016 two radicals each on the extremes of the political .spectrum.
Both want to inflate our national debt and deficit to obscene numbers

They both are controversial, divisive, confrontational, very dishonest liars and potentially very dangerous.
Both would alienate ourselves from the rest of the world.

With O, the fbi and Loretta Lynch's help she still couldn't do it. She may run but the D tide has turned its back on her and they will abandon that titanic albatross

This is where we differ my friend. The 37000 FBI agents in the U.S. and around the world are keeping us safe. I have a 1000% respect for the FBI.

This is where we differ my friend. The 37000 FBI agents in the U.S. and around the world are keeping us safe. I have a 1000% respect for the FBI.
I really like the new FBI chief who Trump appointed. He is a class act.

The agents are fine; the 1% 'leadership' is the problem

Case in point: James Comey. He exonerated hilda in September then got religion somehow and took the election away from her in mid October '16, thank heavens

Last edited:
The 1% leadership is GONE.
We now have a very very impressive Head of the FBI.
Trump appointed a very decent honest non political FBI head.
He is truly very impressive.

I am waiting for a moderate Republican to run for POTUS
We had in 2016 two radicals each on the extremes of the political .spectrum.
Both want to inflate our national debt and deficit to obscene numbers

They both are controversial, divisive, confrontational, very dishonest liars and potentially very dangerous.
Both would alienate ourselves from the rest of the world.

Ha....Obama was all of those things you just mentioned

God almighty...reading this reminded me of the propaganda you would hear on CNN.

Case in point: James Comey. He exonerated hilda in September then got religion somehow and took the election away from her in mid October '16, thank heavens
Case in point...Why keep talking about the past. Comey is long gone as is his 2nd in charge and as is Hillary.
The new 1% (the FBI leadership) is a Trump appointee as head of the FBI.
He is very very honest and non biased.

You have no reason to continue to attack the FBI.

I admire all 37,000 of them. They fight every day worldwide so the USA & Americans have their freedoms and to hunt down the bad guys.

Last edited:
Stormy Daniels has admired Donald's pubic hair and she got $130,000 for it. Yet, the right wing talking heads and the evangelical hypocrites don't utter a word and look the other way.

I thought Clinton-Lewinksy affair was shameful, but somehow, Trump keeps lowering the bar.

Stormy Daniels has admired Donald's pubic hair and she got $130,000 for it. Yet, the right wing talking heads and the evangelical hypocrites don't utter a word and look the other way.

I thought Clinton-Lewinksy affair was shameful, but somehow, Trump keeps lowering the bar.

The Lewinsky affair happened while Clinton was IN OFFICE. As a matter of fact, it happened in the oval office. Daniels is a story...could be true but it could also be completely false. People aren't looking for a perfect person. We simply want someone that will do things many think are important. Not someone that promotes BLM, lights up the white house in the gay bow, and embraces islam. Trump fits the bill

The Lewinsky affair happened while Clinton was IN OFFICE. As a matter of fact, it happened in the oval office. Daniels is a story...could be true but it could also be completely false. People aren't looking for a perfect person. We simply want someone that will do things many think are important. Not someone that promotes BLM, lights up the white house in the gay bow, and embraces islam. Trump fits the bill

So, lacking morals, character and integrity is okay as long as your guy is in office. Got it.

There have been several presidents who were "cocksmen" long before Trump (allegedly) was....FDR, JFK, Clinton....and those are three that are known to have played around.

There have been several presidents who were "cocksmen" long before Trump (allegedly) was....FDR, JFK, Clinton....and those are three that are known to have played around.

I’m sure this is the short list, but there’s never been a president that disrespected women publicly before Donald Trump.

Reactions: CTOkie
I've wondered this. Is she trying to stay relevant to keep cashing those appearance fee checks? Or is she staying in the public eye to try and run again? Hard to imagine she could run again under the Democrat banner again with all the dirt that has come out since the election.
There was plenty of dirt before the election, why the dems didn't push Bern is beyond me, he may have beaten Trump. Hillary is a heaping pile of bullshit imo, but she's still involved. I'm happy with Trump thus far btw.

Reactions: BillyRay

"(Allegedly) a cocksman" ????????
Did you see the access Hollywood Tape where Trump IN HIS OWN WORDS bragged about "grabbing women's p***ys"?
Trump was married at that time he made that video to Melania who was pregnant. Stormy Daniels also happened when he was married to Melania also,
Good Morals are not something Trump has.

Trump the five time Draft Dodger bragged his Viet Nam was being a good soldier avoiding getting STDs.
http://people.com/politics/trump-bo...nas-are-landmines-it-was-my-personal-vietnam/.

Last edited:
Did you see the access Hollywood Tape where Trump IN HIS OWN WORDS bragged about "grabbing women's p***ys"?
Trump was married at that time he made that video to Melania who was pregnant. Stormy Daniels also happened when he was married to Melania also,

Trump the five time Draft Dodger bragged his Viet Nam was being a good soldier avoiding getting STDs.
http://people.com/politics/trump-bo...nas-are-landmines-it-was-my-personal-vietnam/.

A lot of deaf and blind people out there, Bull.

And this refutes what CTOkie said how???

Reactions: Huntin Hard
Fiddle, Faddle and passing Marilyn Monroe around between the gang. Teddy and MaryJoe. Those Kennedy boys

The beat goes on

You are absolutely correct iasooner my friend.

Currently the beat does go on.and on and on.and on

"Allegedly".......Its not Allegedly Its ACTUALLY
Oh...so they were Allegedly. Nice of you to pick and choose what you allow yourself to believe.

And sorry, but a guy bragging like Trump did is usually compete BS. Sorry if you've never been around guys that like to run their mouths and talk smack about their supposed womanizing abilities. Not surprised you take his bragging as telling a factual story. Stop watching so much CNN.

Reactions: Huntin Hard
Oh...so they were Allegedly. Nice of you to pick and choose what you allow yourself to believe.

And sorry, but a guy bragging like Trump did is usually compete BS. Sorry if you've never been around guys that like to run their mouths and talk smack about their supposed womanizing abilities. Not surprised you take his bragging as telling a factual story. Stop watching so much CNN.

He's sheep. Angry sheep, but still sheep.

So, lacking morals, character and integrity is okay as long as your guy is in office. Got it.

I don't care who does who to be honest. It's none of my business and/or anyone's really. What I care about is that we all have jobs. That our borders are safe. That our elderly and veterans are taken care of. As long as these things are done, they can play thumbsy and pass out blowjobs to one another.

I don't care who does who to be honest. It's none of my business and/or anyone's really. What I care about is that we all have jobs. That our borders are safe. That our elderly and veterans are taken care of. As long as these things are done, they can play thumbsy and pass out blowjobs to one another.

Well I do believe that those in leadership positions do have a responsibility to provide a good example. Trump has obviously done some bad things in the past but who hasn't? The American people forgave him for whatever he did or said in the past and elected him president. As I said before I think he is doing a GREAT job and I think all Americans should get behind him and this country would be unstoppable. Too bad libs can't do that

Well I do believe that those in leadership positions do have a responsibility to provide a good example. Trump has obviously done some bad things in the past but who hasn't? The American people forgave him for whatever he did or said in the past and elected him president. As I said before I think he is doing a GREAT job and I think all Americans should get behind him and this country would be unstoppable. Too bad libs can't do that
Wanting politicians to “provide a good example” is now wishful thinking. After JFK, LBJ, Nixon, Clinton and Trump that ship has sailed.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT