ADVERTISEMENT

Not political but interesting. I always admired his great head of hair at age 71.

Admired? Great head of hair? Not sure if you're serious or mocking him. If serious... wow.

Comb over & eyebrows withstanding, he's slowly making things happen. The economy is booming now.

Reactions: iasooner1
Trump needs to stop rolling in the mud with the pigs. He has more important things to do.
He defeated a rogue politician last November and to some degree won the election due to Hillary being such an undesirable candidate.
I now believe her followers are even more undesirable....that is, deplorable.

Trump needs to stop rolling in the mud with the pigs. He has more important things to do.
He defeated a rogue politician last November and to some degree won the election due to Hillary being such an undesirable candidate.
I now believe her followers are even more undesirable....that is, deplorable.

I give him more credit than this. He picked off one by one, 17 top Republicans on his way to defeating Hillary. Who by all measures known at this time had the DNC rig the election for her, and the FBI surveil Trump, and yet he still won. Why? Because I believe the American people can see the pigs in the mud a lot better than some give credit.

Twitter is his best weapon and it works. He's telling the American peeps things that the liberal media won't. It's working and I hope he keeps tweeting.

I give him more credit than this. He picked off one by one, 17 top Republicans on his way to defeating Hillary. Who by all measures known at this time had the DNC rig the election for her, and the FBI surveil Trump, and yet he still won. Why? Because I believe the American people can see the pigs in the mud a lot better than some give credit.
He did prevail over the other Republican candidates, but they were part of the "swamp" as well. Of the 19 "pigs" that Trump ran against (Hillary, Sanders and the 17 other Republicans), I fought none that were getting my vote.
I think it's pathetic how MSNBC, CNN, ABC and CBS compares Trump to Hitler or Stalin......while Fox News compares him to Lincoln. I think they're all full of shit.

He did prevail over the other Republican candidates, but they were part of the "swamp" as well. Of the 19 "pigs" that Trump ran against (Hillary, Sanders and the 17 other Republicans), I fought none that were getting my vote.
I think it's pathetic how MSNBC, CNN, ABC and CBS compares Trump to Hitler or Stalin......while Fox News compares him to Lincoln. I think they're all full of shit.

I am a moderate Republican for my entire life.

Trump's tax plan was brilliant. Trump getting rid of many regulations that hinder economic growth was brilliant.

But I think Trump's behavior is many times deplorable and divisive. Yes he is a political outsider which I like but he does and says things many times that are not presidential. He has steepened the divide between many Americans (and not just between Democrats and Republicans), And his bro-love with Putin is a head scratcher.

We also have a do nothing Congress both Democrats and Republican who all should be fired for ineptness. I am sick of the bickering and the stalemates that hurt our country with them accomplishing nothing. .

We now have TWO political parties who love spending our money putting our country deeper and deeper in debt. This used to be a Democrat shortcoming but now shockingly the Republicans are doing the same thing. WHERE IS THE FISCAL RESPONSIBILITY?

I will continue to be a life long Republican but I am getting disgusted.

I am a moderate Republican for my entire life.

Trump's tax plan was brilliant. Trump getting rid of many regulations that hinder economic growth was brilliant.

But I think Trump's behavior is many times deplorable and divisive. Yes he is a political outsider which I like but he does and says things many times that are not presidential. He has steepened the divide between many Americans (and not just between Democrats and Republicans), And his bro-love with Putin is a head scratcher.

We also have a do nothing Congress both Democrats and Republican who all should be fired for ineptness. I am sick of the bickering and the stalemates that hurt our country with them accomplishing nothing. .

We now have TWO political parties who love spending our money putting our country deeper and deeper in debt. This used to be a Democrat shortcoming but now shockingly the Republicans are doing the same thing. WHERE IS THE FISCAL RESPONSIBILITY?

I will continue to be a life long Republican but I am getting disgusted.

Being "nonpresidential" is actually what many people like. We are tired of all the robot like politicians.

Being "nonpresidential" is actually what many people like. We are tired of all the robot like politicians.
What's missing are statesmen....those who consider future generations and not the next election.
But our current tabloid political system does not attract our best and brightest. Isn't that obvious ?
323 million people in the U.S......and Hillary and Trump are the best we can choose from ? Similar choices have been the norm since Reagan left office in 1988.
I'm with Bullmarket on this one. Both parties tax and spend, raise the deficit and enact reckless foreign policies (which led to Vietnam and now the Middle East).

are you a millennial?
Hardly. GenX. I'm smart enough to know that you can't change Trump sheep. Since I think he is horrible in all respects, I don't want to read posts supporting him, especially on a sooner page. But if you really want a debate about Trump on here, I'm game.

Reactions: anon_5z68cgtvj4ggn
Hardly. GenX. I'm smart enough to know that you can't change Trump sheep. Since I think he is horrible in all respects, I don't want to read posts supporting him, especially on a sooner page. But if you really want a debate about Trump on here, I'm game.

Hey I can respect any point of view. I have no problem with anyone that doesn't like Trump. What I dislike are the people that hate him just because they think its cool. Ask them why and they can't even give you an answer. Personally, I like most of what he has done so far. Low unemployment, stock market surge, pushing for a strong border, promoting our military, etc etc. You don't like those things?

What's missing are statesmen....those who consider future generations and not the next election.
But our current tabloid political system does not attract our best and brightest. Isn't that obvious ?
323 million people in the U.S......and Hillary and Trump are the best we can choose from ? Similar choices have been the norm since Reagan left office in 1988.
I'm with Bullmarket on this one. Both parties tax and spend, raise the deficit and enact reckless foreign policies (which led to Vietnam and now the Middle East).

I agree with you also CTOkie. What you said was right on the money when you said....
"323 Million people in the U.S and Hillary and Trump are the best we can choose from?

Two flawed candidates.

I have a lunch group once every month with 5 Republicans and a conservative Democrat.
3 of the Republicans are "Never-Trumpers".
My dislike is for the do nothing Congress of both parties. They disgust me. .

He's Making America Great Again. Despite the never Trumpers. And please... stop the crap of Republicans being fiscally responsible. There is NOT ever a time in our history that the Republicans have been fiscally responsible. Never. They just spend a bit less than there counterparts.

Trump is a lot of things, but to me he is pro Military, pro-Law Enforcement, pro Business, pro Capitalist, and anti-illegal immigration. With these things and a good economy he will win again easily in 2020. The only way he can be stopped is via an illegal impeachment or someone kills him.

MSNBC indeed has allowed their commentators compare Trump to Hitler. But FOX news has NEVER ever called Trump a Lincoln or even offered a comparison. Never. If you have any evidence of this, please share, otherwise tone it down as I believe your comment is what you call others....full of shit.

Reactions: OUnabomber
What's missing are statesmen....those who consider future generations and not the next election..
This is the real issue. Politicians are too busy and worried about winning their next election and staying in power than they are doing what's best for the country. Well, that and making under-the-table deals to line their own pockets and become filthy rich during their political careers.

This is the real issue. Politicians are too busy and worried about winning their next election and staying in power than they are doing what's best for the country. Well, that and making under-the-table deals to line their own pockets and become filthy rich during their political careers.

LATEST POLLS FROM LEGITIMATE POLLS ...Gallup, Marist and Rasmussen

President Trump Job Approval Gallup Approve 40, Disapprove 57 Disapprove +17
Direction of Country Rasmussen Reports Right Direction 43, Wrong Track 52 Wrong Track +9
Friday, February 9

President Trump Job Approval Marist Approve 39, Disapprove 56 Disapprove +17
2018 Generic Congressional Vote Marist Democrats 49, Republicans 38 Democrats +11
Direction of Country Marist Right Direction 37, Wrong Track 57 Wrong Track +20

I think they tell us a lot what Americans are thinking
I think CTOkie nailed it.

Last edited:

Direction of Country Rasmussen Reports Right Direction 43, Wrong Track 52 Wrong Track +9
Friday, February 9

2018 Generic Congressional Vote Marist Democrats 49, Republicans 38 Democrats +11

I'm still waiting to hear about that Trump Putin bromance you mentioned

MSNBC indeed has allowed their commentators compare Trump to Hitler. But FOX news has NEVER ever called Trump a Lincoln or even offered a comparison. Never. If you have any evidence of this, please share, otherwise tone it down as I believe your comment is what you call others....full of shit.
As to my first post, I should have worded it by saying Fox News defends Trump as if he were Lincoln....which is what I meant initially.
And, WNAS, you need to calm down. Nothing I said was directed towards you, or anyone on this board.
Trump is the most hated president of my lifetime and much of the hatred is way over-the-top, starting in Congress and the leftist media. I belief much of the hatred stems from Hillary's supporters who deify and worship her....for reasons that I can't see. No political figure in my lifetime has been so undeservedly revered as Hillary. She stands for nothing and adheres to what people want to hear at certain times. She has no principles. She's a narcissistic sociopath, of which Congress has too many of. Trump's outside-the-Beltway proclamations and her own deplorable image and the Democrats' ignoring middle America (those states not in New England, or New York state, or Illinois or the West Coast) cost HRC the 2016 election, nothing more, nothing less. I hope she is null and void for any further run for president...and I am sure she is, given her age and health issues.

f0105a169Abluemask.jpg

Friday, February 9

Polls.

Yes... these same pollsters told us all that Trump had no chance of winning and that Hilary would stroll into the WH. Yet you still believe in their polls.

I'm still waiting to hear about that Trump Putin bromance you mentioned

Yep. You'll be waiting for ever too. The Trump-Putin bromance is so tight that Trump just bombed Syria and killed 100+ Russian soldiers. The last time this was done was..... NEVER.

Last edited:
As to my first post, I should have worded it by saying Fox News defends Trump as if he were Lincoln....which is what I meant initially.
And, WNAS, you need to calm down. Nothing I said was directed towards you, or anyone on this board.
Trump is the most hated president of my lifetime and much of the hatred is way over-the-top, starting in Congress and the leftist media. I belief much of the hatred stems from Hillary's supporters who deify and worship her....for reasons that I can't see. No political figure in my lifetime has been so undeservedly revered as Hillary. She stands for nothing and adheres to what people want to hear at certain times. She has no principles. She's a narcissistic sociopath, of which Congress has too many of. Trump's outside-the-Beltway proclamations and her own deplorable image and the Democrats' ignoring middle America (those states not in New England, or New York state, or Illinois or the West Coast) cost HRC the 2016 election, nothing more, nothing less. I hope she is null and void for any further run for president...and I am sure she is, given her age and health issues.

Yes you should have worded different but you allow yourself to get so worked up in a Nevertrump moment that it messes your thought process. And even if you had worded as you have stated it would still be wrong. Fox has actually butted heads w/ Trump many times w/ many of their commentators. Shephard Smith despises Trump as does several others.

FOX is right of center, not a Trump lover. There is a difference. It could be anybody and they would take the right of center approach. MSNBC, CBS, ABC, CNN, and the balance are left of center. They despise anything, anybody that is not left of center.

Yes you should have worded different but you allow yourself to get so worked up in a Nevertrump moment that it messes your thought process. And even if you had worded as you have stated it would still be wrong. Fox has actually butted heads w/ Trump many times w/ many of their commentators. Shephard Smith despises Trump as does several others.

FOX is right of center, not a Trump lover. There is a difference. It could be anybody and they would take the right of center approach. MSNBC, CBS, ABC, CNN, and the balance are left of center. They despise anything, anybody that is not left of center.
WNAS, I'm not worked up, nor am I a Trump hater. Maybe a Trump skeptic.....as I am with any politician....but not a hater.
All I said was that I believe all of the networks are full of shit, in that they try to alienate and influence us to whatever political agenda they adhere to....as opposed to telling us the news with any degree of objectivity.
Fox is, FWIW, the only network that can question both parties and the only network that gives Libertarians (Stossel and Judge Napolitano) some exposure. For that, I give them credit.

ADVERTISEMENT