ADVERTISEMENT

Man you guys are crazy

Oh my! Yankee is letting Billy Ray's Bullmarket comparison of Yankee being a Scoop legend go to his head and now he's strutting around here like a puffed up crow's cock.

If you think fools are arrogant to begin with, wait till they start believing their own hype.

One thing I have considered though is getting a subscription to pay board

A great conversion is about to happen thanks to Yankee. The atheists here will read this and shout, THERE IS A GOD! On the other hand, the pay side subscribers will be asking the question, "Why is God mad at us?"

It seems odd that after all the personal cheap shots you took at Josh_M over on Orangebloods that you'd cough up the bucks for a subscription. It looks like you really do like SoonerScoop better than the other boards that you say laugh at SoonerScoop.com. I hope you are in psychological counseling. You seems very unstable these days. Not good.

Reactions: Soonersincefitty
A great conversion is about to happen thanks to Yankee. The atheists here will read this and shout, THERE IS A GOD! On the other hand, the pay side subscribers will be asking the question, "Why is God mad at us?"

It seems odd that after all the personal cheap shots you took at Josh_M over on Orangebloods that you'd cough up the bucks for a subscription. It looks like you really do like SoonerScoop better than the other boards that you say laugh at SoonerScoop.com. I hope you are in psychological counseling. You seems very unstable these days. Not good.

:D

I've never seen a few posters ruin a board for so long. yankees and barking have an insatiable appetite for confrontation. You can't win with them. The best way to deal with them is to not respond to them but I've never seen anyone get frozen out completely. Someone always responds.

Reactions: veritas59
I've never seen a few posters ruin a board for so long. yankees and barking have an insatiable appetite for confrontation. You can't win with them. The best way to deal with them is to not respond to them but I've never seen anyone get frozen out completely. Someone always responds.
That's the thing...why do people ALLOW Yankee and BW to get under their skin to the point that it ruins a message board?? I've never seen a message board have such a toxic reaction to posters than I have seen on here. And I've come to the conclusion that I think it's a case of some posters having such an ego about their self-perceived knowledge and genius about football, that they just can't handle anyone questioning it...especially from people they feel are beneath them in terms of football intelligence.

If Yankee or BW posted on the pay board, they would prolly have zero issues. I don't post alot on the pay board, but I've never experienced the type of backlash over there that I do here.

Reactions: Oklabama
That's the thing...why do people ALLOW Yankee and BW to get under their skin to the point that it ruins a message board?? I've never seen a message board have such a toxic reaction to posters than I have seen on here. And I've come to the conclusion that I think it's a case of some posters having such an ego about their self-perceived knowledge and genius about football, that they just can't handle anyone questioning it...especially from people they feel are beneath them in terms of football intelligence.

If Yankee or BW posted on the pay board, they would prolly have zero issues. I don't post alot on the pay board, but I've never experienced the type of backlash over there that I do here.

Yeah, they are the victims. Got it.

Amen Billy...sad isn't it? And in reality its just 3 or 4 guys and I have 2 on ignore. It's made the board much more enjoyable. The board will move on whether they stay or not. If they choose to let me hurt their feelings that's on them

Reactions: BillyRay
I did not believe it but this thread confirms that Menstrual synchrony is true. If I did not see this for myself I would not have believed it. This board has expanded my knowledge. Previously I had attributed this type irritability to constipation.

I did not believe it but this thread confirms that Menstrual synchrony is true. If I did not see this for myself I would not have believed it. This board has expanded my knowledge. Previously I had attributed this type irritability to constipation.
I decided to take a couple of bowel movements this morning.....feeling much better myself :)

I disagree. In fact I'm pretty sure a couple of posters here only post as frequently as they do because of me. I'm bringing in traffic to the board..... You're welcome;)

That would be relative to the punching bag syndrome you have. Not worth bragging about.

For the record, I posted my doubts about Bob Stoops winning another b12 championship but never stated he should be fired. It would be great for him to prove me wrong this year but he's already behind the eight ball with the loss to sorry Texas. Would not mind saying I was wrong.

Regardless, win it or not, BOOMER SOONER. Great win today!

For the record, I posted my doubts about Bob Stoops winning another b12 championship but never stated he should be fired. It would be great for him to prove me wrong this year but he's already behind the eight ball with the loss to sorry Texas. Would not mind saying I was wrong.

Regardless, win it or not, BOOMER SOONER. Great win today!

I don't think anybody expected us to go unbeaten, especially in conference play. Oklahoma controls its own destiny as far as being the Big XII champ.

Texas provided the spark and suddenly we're getting better at the right time. Good teams get better as the season progresses. If we can keep that going and stay healthy, a conference title is a legitimate possibility with how we're playing now.

Reactions: SoonerTulsan
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT