ADVERTISEMENT

Man you guys are crazy

You are right in the moronic crowd that think he will never get Ou back to winning conference titles and it's time for him to move on
Winning conference titles?? I thought OUs tradition was about competing for national titles? I guess the bar for you is pretty low. That explains alot.....

But keep on looking for posts I've made saying Bob needs to move on. I mean you keep saying it so I'm assuming you THINK you have read it somewhere. Not to worry though little buddy...I will keep reminding you in case you get sidetracked or distracted.

I think conference championships are great. I'd love one of those right now. How would we win a National Championship without winning the conference? Why would you devalue the importance a conference championships? Wow

Reactions: K2C Sooner
I think conference championships are great. I'd love one of those right now. How would we win a National Championship without winning the conference? Why would you devalue the importance a conference championships? Wow
Doesn't mean I am devaluing a conference title. But ole dfw appears that winning the Big XII is the pinnacle for him. Besides...OU had a chance to win a national title with no conference title....2003.

Doesn't mean I am devaluing a conference title. But ole dfw appears that winning the Big XII is the pinnacle for him. Besides...OU had a chance to win a national title with no conference title....2003.
And we all thought that Kansas State debacle was a once in a decade or two event. Little did we know that it was the start of a trend

Reactions: BillyRay
Dfw only wants to hear the good things about OU. Lol. If you say something he doesn't like, he resorts to name calling and insults. There is a name for that, its called immaturity
LOL...LOL...LOL..are you calling out a poster and saying he is immature?...seriously?...comical

The difference is that we let the sunshine pumpers give their opinion and then we give an opposing view. The pumpers, on the other hand, can't stand it when we hold a coach or player accountable when they screw up. It just drives them absolutely bonkers and then they resort to personal attacks, cursing, etc. Plaino just goes out of his mind when a coach is called out for a dumb decision. Its funny to read

Well lets see Yankee...was that another call out or yet another insult? look at the years since I began posting on here. Can you see that? because I would certainly copy and paste it for you!

The difference is that we let the sunshine pumpers give their opinion and then we give an opposing view. The pumpers, on the other hand, can't stand it when we hold a coach or player accountable when they screw up. It just drives them absolutely bonkers and then they resort to personal attacks, cursing, etc. Plaino just goes out of his mind when a coach is called out for a dumb decision. Its funny to read
calling out another person by their posting name...just has to stop...

So if you don't like someone you say " can you just go away? ".....don't be a troll, contribute to the board

I've never quite understood the vulgar and name calling that goes on at times. I mean sure once in a while I can see it but on the majority of comments? Who does that? It's what people do when they have no comeback or reply.

Dfw I can honestly say I don't know if you know anything about football or not...so many of your comments consist of u following Billy around calling him poopie head. Why not try having a civil conversation and you never know, you might get the same in return

Go pound sand over on OB dude....
Perhaps dfw, if you grew a pair, you might be a lot happier. Everyone is entitled to post their civil thoughts. You have made it quite clear you don't want civil discussion.

You think by attacking certain posters because you feel they are unwanted here makes you popular and a big man. Instead, you come across extremely weak.

Boomer Sooner

Come on man you were just taking a dig at a previous poster.
What the hell are talking about 2003?
This new playoff format came out and the big 12 plays a round robin. Theirs no way that no way at the present.
You 3 play the realist card. I think your expa

Reactions: dfwsoonerfan
I punched something wrong and posted. Your expectations are not realistic. You 3 guys are big hypocrites
You criticize posters for what you're doing.
I'm going to read your post but I don't think enough of to waste time pissing with you guys. You guys are full is shit.

Come on man you were just taking a dig at a previous poster.
What the hell are talking about 2003?
This new playoff format came out and the big 12 plays a round robin. Theirs no way that no way at the present.
You 3 play the realist card. I think your expa
I punched something wrong and posted. Your expectations are not realistic. You 3 guys are big hypocrites
You criticize posters for what you're doing.
I'm going to read your post but I don't think enough of to waste time pissing with you guys. You guys are full is shit.
Ahh..-gotcha. We are full of shit. That's an incredibly deep and intelligent response bro. Well, if I am so full of shit about being an OU fan and expecting national titles, then check the top of this forum. There is a thread pegged about OU and making the playoff, or in case you didn't know, that means OU playing for a national title. If I'm so full of shit, then where is the pegged thread about OU and a conference title?? My expectations may be unrealistic, but guess what.....natty titles is what OU is known for. Maybe you should go become a fan of OSU or KSU if you dont' care about natty's and are happy with conference titles.
And I'm flattered you are saying I'm just taking a dig at another poster...since I guess you don't even read the trash dfw posts on regular basis here that is nothing more than hot trolling garbage in throwing insults. Good call there though Moses....

Perhaps dfw, if you grew a pair, you might be a lot happier. Everyone is entitled to post their civil thoughts. You have made it quite clear you don't want civil discussion.

You think by attacking certain posters because you feel they are unwanted here makes you popular and a big man. Instead, you come across extremely weak.

Boomer Sooner
Ya pretty much this...it's easy to pick out the weak minded posters on this site, as they are the only ones throwing around insults. fortworth, your thread the other day really should be pinned at the top of the thread. I'm assuming the ones you are talking about in that thread either haven't read it, or after they read it, there egos didn't allow it to really sink in.

Yankees,

Let me give you a little heads up. I've advised you on this before.

You allow yourself to be the laughingstock of this board and your goading of others only makes you the continued and relentless sport of discussion. You don't seem to know when you've exhausted your point and it's time to effectively move on to another one.

Understand that you didn't score any brownie points when you posted on OB. Understand that your unhealthy need to get the last word in only throws fuel onto the fire. Posters have long memories here and if you want to get along and be a respected part of this community, you need to recognize this and deal with it appropriately. Otherwise, be content to continue to be the poster child for abuse.

Through my own personal experiences here, not everyone is going to like you or what you stand for. But, you don't have to willingly present yourself as an open target for ridicule either. You seem to have a combative nature that does not serve you well. Even our military leaders know when to continue a skirmish and when it's better to responsibly retreat to fight a better fight another day. All too often, you don't appear to recognize the flies and buzzards are flying directly over your head.

I say these unsolicited things because personally I like you and believe you to be a good man. Many of your posts I enjoy. But, you easily allow yourself to be drawn in way past the point of reasonable dialog. At that point, you come across as being foolish, in my opinion, and all attempts at good will have long been lost.

Be the better man and change your perceived persona or the sniping directed at you will continue and grow increasingly more vile. At that point, I can be of no service to you.

Boomer Sooner

Fortworth I'm not here to be liked or have friends, I'm here to give my own opinions. If I make friends along the way (and I have) then great. When someone comments as a preteen( cussing and name calling), I call them on it. If they pretty much outright lie, I call them on it. Fortworth isn't it weird over the years I've posted regularly on 2 other message boards and had little to no issues. Perhaps it isn't me, but others although I don't admit to being totally innocent. It comes down to respect and treating others how you would like to be treated. Period

Yankees,

Let me give you a little heads up. I've advised you on this before.

You allow yourself to be the laughingstock of this board and your goading of others only makes you the continued and relentless sport of discussion. You don't seem to know when you've exhausted your point and it's time to effectively move on to another one.

Understand that you didn't score any brownie points when you posted on OB. Understand that your unhealthy need to get the last word in only throws fuel onto the fire. Posters have long memories here and if you want to get along and be a respected part of this community, you need to recognize this and deal with it appropriately. Otherwise, be content to continue to be the poster child for abuse.

Through my own personal experiences here, not everyone is going to like you or what you stand for. But, you don't have to willingly present yourself as an open target for ridicule either. You seem to have a combative nature that does not serve you well. Even our military leaders know when to continue a skirmish and when it's better to responsibly retreat to fight a better fight another day. All too often, you don't appear to recognize the flies and buzzards are flying directly over your head.

I say these unsolicited things because personally I like you and believe you to be a good man. Many of your posts I enjoy. But, you easily allow yourself to be drawn in way past the point of reasonable dialog. At that point, you come across as being foolish, in my opinion, and all attempts at good will have long been lost.

Be the better man and change your perceived persona or the sniping directed at you will continue and grow increasingly more vile. At that point, I can be of no service to you.

Boomer Sooner
The almighty has spoken

Fortworth I'm not here to be liked or have friends, I'm here to give my own opinions. If I make friends along the way (and I have) then great. When someone comments as a preteen( cussing and name calling), I call them on it. If they pretty much outright lie, I call them on it. Fortworth isn't it weird over the years I've posted regularly on 2 other message boards and had little to no issues. Perhaps it isn't me, but others although I don't admit to being totally innocent. It comes down to respect and treating others how you would like to be treated. Period
It's not a matter of being liked or of making friends. It's about respect - giving as well as receiving. Just when I thought you missed the point, you acknowledged it at the end. So, are you then content to be the ravaged one here through your continued desire to flame?

Pettiness DOES go both ways and I'm glad you recognized you are not innocent. That's a good starting point to becoming a better and respected poster to this board.

Boomer Sooner

Reactions: SoonerTulsan
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT