ADVERTISEMENT

Where's everyone at?

I'm just curious. I don't post much, but I still read the board and see what's going on. Lot's of people gone, maybe.? Anyways, if you read or post, give a small shout, so I know who's still around.
Regards,
Loop
Still here. Lurk mostly when its not Football Season.

arnold-schwarzenegger-peeking.gif

The football off-season is usually slower. But overall, there is much less traffic here than the past.

1. Message boards are old school. Lot of newer interactive social media formats out there.

2. Many former posters have simply lost interest, have aged or have passed away.

3. This board is not easy to find. You have to go looking for the link if not bookmarked.

4. Josh_M. That's all I'll say about that.

Not much going on. Lady Sooner softball and basketball looking good. Men's basketball team collapsed once conference play got going...as usual. Bout over Moser. Another season of this and I'll be hoping we try someone else.

Oh I am still around... I watch this site but not much anywhere else. It will be interesting to see how OU will do in the SEC next year. If football is successful, I cannot imagine what the responses will be...
Yeah, it's going to be crazy! OU beat A&M 77-0 back in 03. I am pretty sure the SEC should be worried!

Reactions: iasooner2000
Jackson can't throw from the prone position. I think we'll be better than the already in the SEC members think we'll be. But I don't think OU will be as good next year as most of the OU fans think we'll be. The SEC expects Texas compete for an SEC title next year. But we've beaten them four or the last five times we've played them.

My biggest concern is the physicality of the SEC. In order to be really good, we need to stay really healthy. Especially in the OLine, we have a pronounced shortage of depth. I'm not sure if OUr first team OLine will be any good. Trust Coach B. But you have to have the bodies.

Jackson is a stud. But if this team is going to be as good as we want them to be, OUr defense has to the best it's been since BV was here before. I absolutely think it's possible.And OUr offense has to be ready to compete in some seriously challenging places to communicate. It will be a different world next year. . But it will different for those who are playing conference games against OU and Texas for the first time. We will make the conference considerably better, and tougher to survive.

Last edited:
Jacison can't throw from the prone position. I think we'll be better than the already in the SEC members think we'll be. But I don't think OU will be as good next year as most of the thinks we'll be. The SEC expects Texas compete for an SEC title next year. But we've beaten them four or the last five times we've played them.

My biggest concern is the physicality of the SEC. In order to be really good, we need to stay really healthy. Especially in the OLine, we have a pronounced shortage of depth. I'm not sure if OUr first team OLine will be any good. Trust Coach B. But you have to have the bodies.

Jackson is a stud. But if this team is going to be as good as we want them to be, OUr defense has to the best it's been since BV was here before. I absolutely think it's possible.And OUr offense has to be ready to compete in some seriously challenging places to communicate. It will be a different world next year. . But it will different for those who are playing conference games against OU and Texas for the first time. We will make the conference considerably better, and tougher to survive.

Agree. I would also point out OU has beaten texas 5 out of 6.

Reactions: iasooner2000
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT