ADVERTISEMENT

IF we win it all this year....

Can't come up with anything original?

You just gonna parrot everything I say...Lame.
Well..it was an attempt to dumb down my post so maybe you could understand it. I mean, what better way to try to convey a message to someone having a comprehension problem than to use their own lingo so they can hopefully relate.

See..the real problem has nothing to do with people who "sully and slow down the board", which, is just your own personal opinion of things. The real problem is your predictable reaction to such posters and their opinions and/or posting style. You don't have to like everyone's thoughts and/or opinions. But to think they need the ole "heave ho" just because you THINK they sully and bring down the board is really misguided ignorance at best, and really borderlines on egotistical elitism about yourself in thinking others who don't think the way you do should take a hike because you believe only your way of thinking or posting is acceptable. So like I said...this is more of a situation of you needing to work on yourself and your issues in accepting others, than it is an issue of others needing a "heave ho" from the board just because YOU have a problem with them.

Get it? Got it? Good.

Well..it was an attempt to dumb down my post so maybe you could understand it. I mean, what better way to try to convey a message to someone having a comprehension problem than to use their own lingo so they can hopefully relate.

See..the real problem has nothing to do with people who "sully and slow down the board", which, is just your own personal opinion of things. The real problem is your predictable reaction to such posters and their opinions and/or posting style. You don't have to like everyone's thoughts and/or opinions. But to think they need the ole "heave ho" just because you THINK they sully and bring down the board is really misguided ignorance at best, and really borderlines on egotistical elitism about yourself in thinking others who don't think the way you do should take a hike because you believe only your way of thinking or posting is acceptable. So like I said...this is more of a situation of you needing to work on yourself and your issues in accepting others, than it is an issue of others needing a "heave ho" from the board just because YOU have a problem with them.

Get it? Got it? Good.

Well, you did work in some polysyllabic words...I know how difficult that is for you.

Last edited:
Oh my gosh another chapter by Billy that I won't ignore but I won't waste a minute to read.
I couldn't care less if you read it or not. That's up to you. But funny you decided to make a post about it, so on some level you do care. It's prolly another post that would fly over your head anyways if you show such reluctance to reading my posts. So I feel pretty dang good about it. LOL :D

Posting on a message board at any age is fine with me. To me its all in how you represent yourself. Many represent themselves in an embarrassing fashion IMO
Posting on a msg board at any age is fine, but when it runs your life then I think you have a problem. Some of these guys are on here from the min they wake up until they go to bed. I feel sorry for fitty actually

Well, you did work in some multi syllabic words...I know how difficult that is for you.
I take it the reason you took so long to respond is you prolly had to google some of the words to see what they meant. It's okay fitty...there are always gonna be people out there that are just a little bit smarter than you. And it feels damn good to be one of them!!! lol ;)

Probably just a drive by. I truly missed the people here like you Fitty and many others, but I have had great fun with this great season our football team is having. I will continue to be a reader here.

Bullmarket, good to see you my friend. Miss your great postsBoomer.

Reactions: SoonerTulsan
I take it the reason you took so long to respond is you prolly had to google some of the words to see what they meant. It's okay fitty...there are always gonna be people out there that are just a little bit smarter than you. And it feels damn good to be one of them!!! lol ;)

Still lame...you don't have any game at all do ya?

I think I'm wasting my time with you. You got nothing.

Still lame...you don't have any game at all do ya?

I think I'm wasting my time with you. You got nothing.
Well you would know lame is....you're an expert at it. It shows in your every post.

Anyways...I'll be back later. When I get back I will check to see if fitty has thrown up any more softballs for me to crush. This is like little league stuff.

Moses what do I post that you feel embarrasses myself? I'd like to know. Thanks in advance

Bob stays..he wants a "Sabanlike" run for the next few years. IF we get the NC and send a handful of players into the draft the recruits will crawl all over each other for a chance to come play at a school that send players to play on Sunday. You build it and they will come....no one walks from that not even Bob.

You guys are just obsessed with me. Now if you'll excuse me I've got to get drunk and play video games...

Bulls**t, bc, where have you been? I haven't had heartburn in weeks. :cool: It's not like you to keep it on the down low. Post more and share your wit.

Moses what do I post that you feel embarrasses myself? I'd like to know. Thanks in advance
Because you're bonafide hypocrite, it's funny you call out others when you pull the same stunts. It's ridiculous but funny.
What's up Dr Bill?

Yet, pusillanimous...

Has anyone actually seen WNAS and BR at the same time? I'm thinking we have another barkingyank on our hands. Eerily similar "approaches" when dealing with posters that have backed them into a corner.

Here's the good news. We're playing for the NC, Coach Mike WONT be fired, BV said its the players, and it's a miniscule minority left to contend with. Any future debates are already over. ;)

Had this season gone South after the RRS, the goobers would be calling for Coach Bob's head..again.

The board it's FUN again!! :)

Reactions: Soonersincefitty
I just wanna say you are all my friends, young and old. Fitty is like a grandpa to me, Billy like a 1st cousin, moses like a dad

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT