ADVERTISEMENT

"We don't jump up and down, acting like we won a national championship."

22LR

Sooner signee
Dec 1, 2015
“We don't jump up and down, acting like we won a national championship."
Texas coach Rodney Terry said that Wednesday after UCF threw the horns down and celebrated after beating UT.
This was Terry on Saturday after beating Baylor. 😂🤣😅

You know, I believe the Horns down came initially as a result of people being tired of getting hook em signs in the face after the Horns had something good happen. This came long ago in a time when any other display was an automatic 15 yard UC penalty. But the Horns were privileged.

And soft

About 80% of my buds are horns. They've accepted it. Plenty of f you's fly around during the shootout. 😁

Whining Whorns, gotta love it. Wait till they see all the Whorns Down in the SEC next season. 🤣

uterus.jpg

Reactions: iasooner2000
The hardest laugh I ever had on this site, or its predecessor was the first time somebody posted that uterus for my first viewing. Literally fell out of my chair. I've done that twice. The other time was when somebody posted a blonde joke, with the punch line, "not if I have to explain it, 20 times." Might have been Frou's joke in an email long ago.

If you look closely I think he stepped over the inbound line before he threw the ball in. Should have a been a turnover.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT