ADVERTISEMENT

IF we win it all this year....

I just got a text this morning that I'm being baited. :) I've had a very long night and haven't followed the board much today. It appears that someone that can't admit he was wrong about last year and Heuepel continues to call me out, by name no less, & wishes for me to admit I was wrong about this year. o_O I'm thinking this poster must be struggling with his lost board cred as last season he expressed to all who would read his 7+ page 'fact' thread tht he was far superior to other posters. If you remember, it went on & on & on. Only for all of us to witness everything he preached go 'poof' and up in smoke when Bob Stoops adjusted the Schooner sails. I actually don't blame him for taking a break & regrouping. I was just hoping upon his return though he would have approached it differently. I'm pretty much convinced now that he can't control himself. It's who he is. It's how he operates. His style of posting has always been confrontational be it his past when he constantly 'bloody knuckled' opposing fan bases. Which we all applauded, but these days he just concentrates on the Sooner fan base. What's really sad is it's happening in the midst of a wonderful OU season. But it is what it is.

Boom.
WNAS hits another grand slam!!

I think I'm gonna go ahead and take Oklabama's advice too. See ya ST!!!

tumblr_noj196Yozo1qi4eweo1_400.gif
Ah the "Rope A Dope". Boxing has never been the same.

WNAS, there is an easy solution for you to enjoy the board and avoid the drama, name calling, and ridiculous attempts to take credit for winning the unwinnable by someone you rarely ever agree with. You should give it a try, and not yield to the temptation of sneaking a peek.

I agree. I became a subscriber of that feature a month or so ago.

WNAS, there is an easy solution for you to enjoy the board and avoid the drama, name calling, and ridiculous attempts to take credit for winning the unwinnable by someone you rarely ever agree with. You should give it a try, and not yield to the temptation of sneaking a peek.

Good advice. Maybe 99th time will be the charm. ;)

WNAS hits another grand slam!!

I think I'm gonna go ahead and take Oklabama's advice too. See ya ST!!!

So you're going to "officially" join the 3 Amigos? That makes it the Final Four. Small group, but very prideful. Gotta like that. Unfortunately, when they get tired of giving each other reacharounds because no one else responds, they'll take us all off because they thought things were "better". When the truth is every single time...it was better.

I'll be here all week. Don't forget to tip your waiters and waitresses.

Last edited:
So you're going to "officially" join the 3 Amigos? That makes it the Final Four. Small group, but very prideful. Gotta like that. Unfortunately, when they get tired of giving each other reacharounds because no one else responds, they'll take us all off because they thought things were "better". When the truth is every single time...it was better.

I'll be here all week. Don't forget to tip your waiters and waitresses.

OMG!

I'm tired...that's all I got.:cool:

Probably just a drive by. I truly missed the people here like you Fitty and many others, but I have had great fun with this great season our football team is having. I will continue to be a reader here.

Probably just a drive by. I truly missed the people here like you Fitty and many others, but I have had great fun with this great season our football team is having. I will continue to be a reader here.

You miss fitty and have nothing to say about texass? I smell a fake.............JJ

I hope your retirement in Florida is going well..........

Reactions: WhyNotaSooner

Well good, what's to keep you from throwing us one of your missives from time to time?

The man?
Well, there's ways around that...$$$

At any rate, it's a glorious time again for Sooners, ah, it's just breathtaking.

Hope you can come by and share in the fun some. At least try.

Reactions: K2C Sooner
You have been sorely missed Bull. You need to be here. The board is FUN again! The football discussion's not bad either. ;)

Thats very nice. I honestly missed this place Tulsan and guys here like you,

K2C you made me laugh out loud again. I think the texas sharks have lost their bite.

You also barkingwater.

There it is...that's the Bull I know...give Chuckie and the horns what for!

Come on, I know you've got it in ya...release those demons...now.:D

The "demons" are more mellow.

Its like with texass football deteriorating I just sit back with a smile enjoying popcorn and a beer watching them self destruct. I don't need to say anything. .

Reactions: 22LR
The "demons" are more mellow.

Its like with texass football deteriorating I just sit back with a smile enjoying popcorn and a beer watching them self destruct. I don't need to say anything. .

I get that...it's like watching those vids on Youtube of a C-130 with one of those electric machine guns that put down a bullet every square foot.

Watching the heat signature of blood when they hit the flesh of an ISIS a-hole...ah, you live for those moments.

You feel me dog?:cool:

Reactions: 22LR
I get that...it's like watching those vids on Youtube of a C-130 with one of those electric machine guns that put down a bullet every square foot.

Watching the heat signature of blood when they hit the flesh of an ISIS a-hole...ah, you live for those moments.

You feel me dog?:cool:

Geez fitty, I think bull is a pacifist....

I haven't had time to go through this whole epic but shouldn't the OP start "When" not " If"...?
Gary I hope you are enjoying good health.

What a great year for OU football. It also took some pieces to fall into place for us like Notre Dame losing to Stanford and Stanford earlier to lose to Oregon to give them a 2nd loss.

Reactions: iasooner1
Gary I hope you are enjoying good health.

What a great year for OU football. It also took some pieces to fall into place for us like Notre Dame losing to Stanford and Stanford earlier to lose to Oregon to give them a 2nd loss.

You're right Bull, there's a whole lot of butt hurt Notre Dame peeps...I couldn't be happier about that too.

I thought I would tell an interesting story what happened to us tonight.

We have a big fat possum who has lived in our fenced backyard for a long time and we feed it every day. And when I say it is fat, its really fat like a young pig. I let our two dogs out in the backyard and about five minutes later I heard my wife screaming that the dogs had killed the possum.
I went out there with a flashlight and the possum was lying motionless on the grass. It looked dead in fact very dead and we put the dogs back into the house. The possum was not bloody or anything it just looked like it was asleep motionless and dead. .
Anyway to make a long story short, I went out to look at the possum again about an hour later and the possum was gone. It obviously was playing possum and its life continues. The dogs probably just scared the possum which triggered it playing possum.

Last edited:

We have a big fat possum who has lived in our fenced backyard for a long time and we feed it every day. And when I say it is fat, its really fat like a young pig. I let our two dogs out in the backyard and about five minutes later I heard my wife screaming that the dogs had killed the possum.
I went out there with a flashlight and the possum was lying motionless on the grass. It looked dead in fact very dead and we put the dogs back into the house. The possum was not bloody or anything it just looked like it was asleep motionless and dead. .
Anyway to make a long story short, I went out to look at the possum again about an hour later and the possum was gone. It obviously was playing possum and its life continues. The dogs probably just scared the possum which triggered it playing possum.

Yep, they've been fooling man and beast for millions of years. It's probably saved their species for that long too.

Mother nature...she's a mad scientist...I'm 65 and I still come across stuff that just blows my mind, and I know of what I speak about blown minds.
I lived through the sixties and seventies. :D

Just for a case in point...look up the Andean Cock of the rock bird.
Look at that work of art and tell me there isn't a supreme being.

I dare ya.

This was an eye-opener at 4:30 in the morning. It is nice to see you posting Bull. We really have missed you around here.

I had this same thing happen years ago, I even went as far as scooping him up with a snow shovel and putting him in the trash can so the wife didn't have to see it. About an hour later, my trash can was rolling across my driveway, the lid pops off, and out comes the possum like nothing ever happened. To this day I NEVER trusted another possum.:eek:

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT